Chapter 3
2.4k 5 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/n: sorry i uploaded the previous chapter twice here is the orignal 3rd one. 

Sebastian was still in dilemma. He didn't know how to react, his young master had moved on. He finally ended them. 

He knew how hard it would be for him. They took almost everything from his young master. 

He could only imagine how much he would have to channel his will power to rise above his hatred.

Sometimes people like to dwell in the past and destroy their future. The past is dominant and will be always. He knew that, but at some point of time you have to look into the future.

For example, did he ever forgive himself for not being there when his family needed him? No, he will never forgive neither will he forget.

But he has a bigger reason now to not loathe himself, and that is to serve his young master to the best of his abilities.

And with what his young master has done for him, he is sure he would be able to serve him better.

It took his young master 6 months to be able conduct modifications to his body. 

Now he might still look the same but that is only his outer appearance. His skin is as hard as steel without his powers, making it bullet-proof. His senses are so enhanced that it took him one whole week to get the hang of them.

His nose is in no way inferior to dogs. He even can see an ant from 100 meters clearly, and he has far better control over his body. His hearing has too improved significantly, his features are still the same, but his body's age has decreased. 

He originally had a good healing factor, now it is more like low-level regeneration. 

According to his young master, he is now a high Alpha mutant. 

When he asked his young master about how he knew about the mutant levels, he replied that he has a precognition ability albeit at a very low level.

He looked toward his young master who was now lost in his thoughts, maybe preparing excuses for his late arrival. 

Sebastian stopped the car in front of a private garden. This garden is where she lives. 

Joshua had stationed high-level guards equipped with guns and various weapons in front of the garden. 

No one is allowed in without his permission. If anyone tries to enter, the guards have strict instructions to kill them, right there no matter who he is.

Joshua got out of the car, took the bouquet with him, and entered the garden.

The garden is huge in every sense, after all he made the garden especially for her. This garden has every exotic flower on the planet.

The garden is lush and green. In the middle of the garden is an enormous sakura tree.

The sakura tree was always in full bloom, no matter which season. Joshua had modified the tree to be like that.

Around the tree, there are many white Lilies. The wind blew slowly, and some petals are moved with the wind.

Joshua walked toward the tree and stood in front of the tree.

" I think an apology is in order, so.... sorry. 

Sorry I was late today. But hey, look I brought your favorite flowers with me."

Joshua placed the flower bouquet in front of the tree.

" what, why was I late. 

 

 Umm… let me think. 

I didn't think I would be this late." Joshua said with an innocent face.

" What do you mean 'Find a better excuse'. 

It's not an excuse, alright. I was busy working, you can ask Sebastian. " Joshua said with a pout.

" Why are you giggling now."

" What do you mean I pout like a girl. You always do this; you always make fun of me."

" You are a big meanie. You know that, Martha."

" By the way happy birthday. I would have brought a cake, but you don't like sugar at all. "

" You know you are weird in a sense. I mean which child don't like cake on their birthday."

" I look handsome? Yeah, I have to look good. 

 I cannot embarrass you by dressing like a sloppy person, now can I. "

"Well, the business is doing great. "

If someone were to see Joshua now, they would think he has gone crazy. 

But the thing is, Joshua had buried her remains here and built the garden for her.

" Yu like the new edition of Yellow Roses? I think they would look good in our garden."

" Oh, and you would be thrilled to know that I have decided what to do in life."

" No, I won't be telling you that. I just hope that you can  believe in me.

I felt alone Martha, after you left me. "

" No, it was my fault. I knew what they were doing. I should have killed them when I discovered that I was in this damn world.

There are a lot of things I wanted to tell you, like how I am not from this universe.

How much I love you. I wanted to tell you how much you mean to me.

You know when I realized I was in this universe I thought I could stay away from all the problems. That cost me your life.

If I had killed them when they first murdered someone in the name of Humanity. The outcome would have been different. 

But no, I was a coward. And you paid for that."

"I just came here today, to tell you that I will not be able to coming here anymore. 

I am going to do something very foolish and dangerous. 

People will call me a monster even those for whom I am doing this. 

You might even hate me for what I am doing but I think it is necessary someone has to do it so that no one else suffers in the future. "

"Goodbye Martha, let's meet at some other time, some other place. But I hope you would greet me with that same smile.

Enjoy your peace, my love." 

Joshua wiped the tears from his eyes and walked toward the exit.

When Joshua exited the garden, all the guards were on their knees. They were beaten black and blue by Sebastian. And the said man was wiping the blood out of his hands with a handkerchief.

" Did you find out who told Patrick that I was visiting here. "

" Yes, Young master.  

Mr. Clint here, told him for $10,000. " 

"You know what to do Sebastian. " Joshua replied.

" As you wish, young master." With that said, Sebastian took out his custom-made pistol and shot Clint.

" Don't feel sad for him, gentleman. His family will soon follow the suit. This is just an example of what happens when you betray our trust. "

" Anything else young master. " Sebastian asked.

" Yes, can you pease burn the garden Sebastian"

59