Chapter 3 – Backing up a bit, preparations
852 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---events before last chapter---

I woke up all sweaty. Probably either had a real good dream or a real bad one, can't remember.. I thought to myself. I went out of bed and quickly jumped into the shower, turning up the heat to the point its almost burning. 

"what if I could just.. Meet him.. He'd probably want to do all the things I want.." I mumbled to myself as I sat down, washing my hair. Feels better to just sit down in my opinion, holding the shower head above you. Easier to wash my hair too, it's insanely long at the moment. Reaches my butt when standing straight up normally. 

"We've talked about kinks a lot as we play together when we're alone on discord... Surely it's not all just talk. Oh right." I mumbled as I remembered, he'd asked where I lived just before I fell asleep. I hadn't checked my phone yet. Why the hell haven't I asked him that before… Or him me... Well I suppose I'm a bit damaged there, being the girl, I don't wanna ask. It might seem like a move as well, even though I want to get a chance to date him of course. I'm dumb and overthinking it. At least he had the balls to pull the trigger on that question last night… I wonder if he's in my country at least. The odds aren't that bad that he would be. But you never know I suppose.. 

I finished washing my hair, applied the conditioner, stood up and did my body scrub for the week. 

"why didn't I bring my phone… It Is waterproof… damn cold weather making me rush in here.." I mumbled. That and I'm always super woozy in the morning. It was Sunday, the body scrub and hair removal day of the week. I suppose Id wanna get this out of the way incase he's living nearby by some miracle I thought to myself and laughed. 

I washed off the scrub, then washed my body with some softening shower milk. 

"Well, not that he will be living that close, best case he's probably somewhere up north of me or something" I thought as I moved on to washing my face. I washed out the conditioner last, turned the shower off after standing a few extra minutes with extra hot water with the head aimed at my neck. 

I wrapped my hair in a towel, body in another, got out and lotioned up my whole body. 

"Well, fuck life. It's always a bitch. He won't be close to me." I said to myself while I applied my daydream and sunblock. 

I got back to the bed, threw myself on it and grabbed for my phone. A new pm. from him. 

I unlocked it, drawing a Z, my passcode. 

"omg." I said out loud. Dropped the phone. "fuck!" I reached for it, picked it up again and double checked. "what the hell." I mumbled while thinking thank fuck for these durable phone screens nowadays. 

I answered him with "are you joking right now or?... x) cause ill kill you're messing with me :o haha.. Jk. But still.. You know, I'll.. Fu<3 " 

He had written the same country and the same damn town I was located in. Sure it was a big town, but, still. He could've just checked my ip somehow as I don't vpn while gaming. 

I got up and started epilating my legs, put on Kim Possible on Disney plus to have something to watch while fixing myself. 

"it's probably him being dumb... He does those dumb jokes sometimes. Yeah. Probably... But what if he's not... Should I go over?." I looked at my cat. He sat there staring at me like he couldn't care less, with a look on his face like he'd just woken up. Then he yawned and went to sleep on top of the couch.  

" yeah I guess you don't care about it, right kitty. Haha"

As I was done with my legs I heard the phone buzz. 

"good morning!" he wrote. 

Gaah. Just answer if you're joking or note I thought as I typed the same thing as a reply. 

Symbols indicating he's typing showing... 

"Haha, eager are we?" he wrote. 

Haha no shit I said out loud for myself, and wrote "yeeees you noob, answer me x)" 

… Waiting... Feels like forever... 

"No I'm not joking you blondy :P" 

Omg. So he is here… Nearby… 

"Are you really living where you wrote then? You didn't just ping me and playing a joke?" he wrote. 

"nooo… DamnDamn.. What the… should I come over…?" I wrote… Ops, what the. That seems way to eager and desperate Nana you dumb fuck. You let the guy ask! I smacked my forehead a few times. 

"Ohhh yeaa, come over ffs… Can't wait to get back at you for all the times you've teased me haha.. Be ready, I got a list and you are gonna get punished… ;)" 

Gah. I'm dying. No. But. What do I do... We've been teasing each other back and forth online, he'd always say he'll punish me for it when he'd see me. Since he knows I love that kinda playing.

But it's real. It's happening. 

Phone buzzed...

An exact address in a pm from him. 

What should I wear... What do I… i... I gotta do makeup... Thank fuck I started with a shower and fixing my legs. "Okay. Okay. Breathe." I took a deep breath. "you can do this." 

I went and got some socks that were thigh high. "I can freeze my ass off on the way I suppose, gotta look good." I mumbled. Looked through my dresses. Something short. Short… Yes, that one! 

Picked out a summery looking dress. Tight, made of cotton, with a knot you tie together in front of the chest area. White with red stripes. Yeah that works. I'll just pick a nice looking black jacket, that covers me down below my ass I thought as I got dressed. 

Buzz. The phone. I hurried to pick it up, checked. "umh, do you want to stay over?" he wrote. 

Haha well fuck yes… how do I write that without sounding desperate haha… 

"Well, if you want me to, sure I'll stay over! ^^" I responded. 

Okay… I Guess, take my meds... Pack stuff in my messenger bag that I might need. I went to the kitchen and swallowed all my meds in one swoop with a gulp of water from the tap. Took up my phone and texted my sister to look after my cat until I message back. 

Packed a blister of each med I needed daily. Plus a few xanax, a few oxy and a few sleep pills. Better have it all than not I suppose. 

Packed extra underwear... Better take the lacey looking thongs both on and as extra.

I put one pair on, black, packed the other, pink. 

"ready! No. Wait." I went to the mirror. "makeup!" 

Added eyeliner, kajal and some eyeshadow. Then filled in my eyebrows. That's enough I thought. Packed the makeup bag and went towards the door. 

"can't believe it's happening. Am I rushing into it to fast?... Eh, you only live once and I really really need this." I mumbled to myself. 

Oh right, the cat. I filled his bowl over the edge, added another bowl just incase. Refilled sand and put out the 2nd box. Put out a few glasses of water for him, and yes, he wants his water in a normal glass. The rest sis will take care of. 

Now i was really ready. I put on my jacket. Checked myself in the mirror. "yeah, you look ready. Fuck yes." 

Took the shoehorn and put on my shoes, got out, locked the door. I was on my way. 

9