Chapter 6 – The morning
738 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6 - the morning

(Morning fun 1 /2)

'What the?' I thought, as something stirred me from my sleep, with my consciousness returning I flooded back to reality. I guess I fell asleep with him as we watched tv. How long did I sleep? I can feel a cold moist liquid has been applied to my groin and upper thighs. The liquid had started to warm against my skin, and the feeling of it dripping down my sides set my heart racing. My mind wasn't all awake yet. Suddenly, a new sensation, a hand applying the liquid to my vagina. I jerk and try to twist over onto my front, but what? My hands are bound. The more I move, the more the course and rough rope bite into my wrists. My eyes now fully wide awake, transfixed. What is happening to me?
The rope bites in as I struggle a bit more.

"oh so you're awake." You said softly. I see you taunting me with a bottle of lubricant.

"don't worry, nothing dangerous sweety" he said as he placed the bottle down with a thud.

My mind goes blank, just this surge of feelings starting to pulsate throughout the body... I ask,

“What are you doing with me?...” Trying to hide my face as best as I can, deep within the sheets, angled away from you... Impossible, not to bite my lip or make a face displaying pleasure...

I hear you saying "that's not anything you need to concern yourself with"

I try to move and struggle, no point, the rope just bites harder into my arms, I try moving my legs together...

I feel a hand slapping my ass hard enough for me to let out a loud moan in surprise and I make a face expression, showing the pain and surprise, but still excited. 

You lean in close towards my neck, kiss it as you climb on top of me, jamming your knees between my legs, forcing them apart. I feel excitement, fear, pleasure going through me. 

my legs are spread, I can't do anything to stop it no matter how hard I try to resist. It's thrilling.

Then a breath in my ear, followed by

"if you struggle I'll have to punish you and trust me, that was nothing compared to what will happen now that you've been warned"
My heart starts to race. so excited, so scared, but still all this pleasure is going through my whole body.

I feel two fingers being pushed in with the lube, feel how they move inside of me, teasing.
I squirm a bit. Then they're removed, and I feel your hand gently touching me. 

I bite the pillow to try and stay silent and hide my face. 

"You're my hot little toy, and I'm gonna have some fun."

I can barely think straight. My brain goes 'damn damn damn' on repeat while I salivate over the pillow as I feel the tip enter. 

I let out a moan.. Followed by a spank.

"do you like how I feel?"

 

I don't answer, I try to hide my face in the pillow..

I feel a hand slooowly going around my throat, gently. Then gently squeezing my throat, making it difficult to breathe. Every breath now takes effort for me to draw while at the same time forcing my head up, my neck bent.

"I asked you a question?" you said in a serious tone.
My mind is all blank, so many feelings. excitement, fear, pleasure, pain. and i'm helpless to stop you. It’s such a relief. It's so amazing.

I nod and let out a sound "mhmh!" as I struggle to draw breath.

"That's not a proper response now is it?"

I feel you're entering me deeper.

 

I try to say "y-ees"..

The grip gets tighter around my throat, I can barely breathe, I feel you pushing yourself inside as deep as is possible. The other hand, grabbing my breast, squeezing, then I feel the fingers gently pushing around the nipple. clasping together harder slowly. 

"say, yes, master" I hear you say in a serious tone.

I struggle. Try to move. Barely manage to squeeze out a  "ye-s master''

The grip around my throat releases, I draw for air. I feel the hand pushing my head down into the pillow and I feel your breathing against my neck and ear.

"Now be a good girl and remember to only speak when spoken too." 

At this point I feel you slowly fucking me. Slowly entering, teasingly..

I feel kissing on the neck. I'm going insane. The rope still bites my wrists as I lie there whenever my arms are moved. I love the bite the rope gives whenever I move. and I realise that I've been moaning quite a lot without thinking about it… 

" please, more..." I say..

You slam it in deep and stop.

I feel a bit of fear surging through me together with the pleasure of feeling you filling me up... You lean closer to me, staring at me..
I look back... Oh... I forgot... damn... fear again creeping, crawling in me together with all the satisfaction...

"sorry sorry, I forgot..." I say quietly.

"so you forgot did you?"

I see you raise your hand, I close my eyes and say "sorry, please no"

The pain surges through me, together with pleasure as your hand hits my ass.

I let out a loud, pained moan..

And again.

I moan even louder.

"say thank you for punishing me master." you say, loud, in a serious tone.

I stay silent, I freeze up, my mind has stopped. The feelings, pain, pleasure, humiliation, helplessness, weakness. I can't stop anything.

I feel another hit, I moan again.

"please.." is what I manage to say.

"You heard me, say it." you say loudly.

Another hit. Its starting to become too much, it's like I'm near coming at this point... I try to say it... A wimpy "th-thank you..." with a shaky voice. 

You lean in, "thank you what?"

".. For punishing me." I say quietly.

Another hit, I let out a loud painful moan

"master, thank you master"

As soon as I finished saying it, I felt how you resumed the penetration, but this time full speed, hard, slamming it into me. Feeling the whole thing just overfill my inside, slamming up in me.

It hurts but it's so lovely at the same time...

I can't even make a sound, I just can’t stop salivating. Pulsating an impossibly strong feeling through me. I can't move even if I wanted to, can't speak... All that's coming out of me is moans and saliva.

 

then it stops. I shake, just, all dead salivating on the pillow. The pillow has become wet at this point. not that I'm capable of caring about it at this point. My legs won't stop shaking. I can barely move them at all. The feeling, so warm and nice just pulsating through me constantly. 

 

I feel the pressure of your body, lying down on me. Touching, grabbing my breasts with one hand and my ass with one, squeezing gently, playing around. 

“Have you had enough yet, my beautiful toy?”

I let out a sound, something like “mhmm.. Mm" .

“well...” the grip tightens around my breast and ass. 

“I'm not nearly done with you”

I try to struggle some, but your weight just makes it impossible to move. The rope bites into my wrists. It's useless. I let out a pathetic, “plea-ase...”

“Try to stop me, I know this is what you want, that face, that drool, speaks for itself” you said as you moved one hand up to my face, grasped it tight between the jaws on my cheeks.
You look at me for a while. like you’re watching your work. your art.
You let go.

6