Chapter 7 – Not done yet
647 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 - Not done yet

(Morning fun 2/2)

I feel how you slowly get up. I feel you grabbing me, moving me. “Get up on your knees”.

I let out a “huuh?..”
“you heard me,” you said.

I try to get up, but it's impossible with my legs weak, arms tied up. still shaking quite a bit.

“i cant...” 

I feel a hand around my throat, pulling me up. I can't breathe. You pull me up by the throat, so I'm sitting with legs bent back, on my knees.

The grip is released, I lean forward, draw deep breaths.... exhausted... Scared... No idea what’s next. saliva going down my chin.

I look up. You’re just standing there looking at me. It feels like an eternity passes, all the possible scenarios that can come now.

You put your hand between my jaws on the cheeks. 

“You’re gonna open your mouth and take it til i say you're done, got it?”

I try to shake my head, throw myself to the side. I feel a hard slap. Pain pulsed through me. You sit down real close. Take my hair in your hand and arc my head so it looks up at you. 

Kissing. 

my head, mind, is just destroyed. I feel the other hand all over me, touching, inspecting. 

You stop. 

“Lets try again”

You get up, force my mouth open with one hand, and push in the head.

“if you bite or i feel teeth, i'll spank you until you cry, got it?”

I stare up at you....

You stare back and say “Go on then, get to work slut”... I look down... Nod slightly and start working on the head with my tongue slowly.

“there you go.”

After a while, you shove it deeper in. 

“Okay, I will push it all the way in now.. and you're gonna take it like the bad girl you are...” 

“mmmhphh” - i try to pull away, but you hold my head in place, can’t get it away as you slowly pushing it in deeper in mouth, throat. 

Hopeless, I can't pull away, you're too strong... Try not to gag... I can't breathe... I think to myself. Focusing on not letting the reflex win.

You hold me in place, tightly pressed against. I felt how you finished. Then you let go and pushed me to the side. 

I breathe in, coughing. breathe. lying there covered in saliva, sweat and you..  I feel so humiliated, dirty and bad. It's lovely...

 

You grab me by the hair. “Good, well done Nana”. as you pet my ass with the other hand. 

Praise. It feels nice. 

 

You sit down on the edge of the bed, and pat with your hand as a signal to come over. 

“Crawl over. Get over my lap.”

I just lie there and look. I'm not sure I can take more. It's so intense. The pulsating feeling doesn't stop. Still afraid of not knowing what's coming. It's just so much, so good, so nice, i'm just braindead. 

“pleasee.. “ i say quietly... wimpy. pathetic even.

“Please, what?” you say. 

“Please, mercy..”

“oh no.” You reach for me with your arms, grab me and drag me in place over your lap, stomach down.

“Please please, stop,” I let out, in a scared tone, quietly, as if begging. I know I want more, but I can't help but to plead for mercy.. While still hoping he’ll ignore my begging.

“you’re forgetting to address me as master” I hear a smack, an intense pain travels through my body. you spanked my ass with full force. 

“Aaaa..” a loud moan.

“Sorry master... please, mercy..” I say, quietly, wimpy..

another ‘wosh’, ‘smack’. The pain pulsates through me, I let out a loud moan. It keeps pulsating after too. It hurts, but it's also a super nice feeling simultaneously going with the hurting.

“Say you’re a bad girl.”

a pitiful squirmy “w.what?...”

“you heard me. Say, You're a bad girl.”

... I wait, look up at you... “umh... But...”

Another smack, full force, I let out a high moan. It hurts so much... But I can't help but love it.

“Please..” with a  shaky voice..

“Aww, does it hurt?” you take your hand and pet my ass gently.

Mmmh...

Smack. I let out another loud moan, shaky, a bit teared up in my moans by now...

“Say you’re a bad girl.” 

I breathe... so intense feelings just pulsating through me, my brain is just so hot, i can't think. It's amazing. a relief.

“i-i-im a bad girl...” I say with a shaky voice. a bit teared up.

Smack, the pain pulsated insanely intense through me. I let out a very loud moan of pain. It feels so good.

“good, again.”

“I'm a bad girl..” I say, a bit louder this time.

You grab me, throw me on the bed. You start to untie me. It hurts so much, I can't think. It's all pleasure, pain, mixed up, making my mind blank. I just moan and salivate, speechless.. 

the pressure from the rope slowly released... I felt light, like I could fly. 

 

“you’ve done well, good girl.” you throw yourself on me, grabbing my head, kissing me, one hand on my breasts. It feels amazing.  

I see you grabbing the bottle of lube.

I get a shiver going through me along with the pulsating pleasure, spreading out through my body along with each other.

What’s next?... 

 

”what are you gon-” you put your hand in front of my mouth. ”schh. Don’t worry about it. ” 

I feel the other hand smearing the lube all over my vagina, drawing your fingers along it between the lips. It’s cold mixed in with the warm touch. Feeling all drenched.

I try to get my hands down there to grab yours. 

”stop” I hear you say loud and clear with a serious voice. I look at you, this feeling of excitement and pleasure and fear pulses through me.. I can’t help but moan a bit, trying to stay quiet, moving my head to the side and closing my eyes. 

”but... Please... ”

You take my hand, place it above my head, then the other with your other hand, I feel you grabbing both my wrist tight with one of your hands. Squeezing my wrists hard, it gets painful, I let out an uncontrolled moaning.

”were not done until I say so.”

”ao, mm.. S-sorry. ” I let out with a shaky voice. Trying to close my legs together.

You slap my thigh, I let out another loud moan in pain. Shaking a bit. 

”s-orry I didn-” smack, a full force slap on the other thigh. I yell out a loud ”aao!!”. 

”don’t you close your legs, you’re my toy, you do as I say and as I please, got it?”

”but.. Sorry. ” smack

Another slap on the thigh. I moan in pain. It's starting to hurt a lot. The eyes might be tearing up a bit. But the pulsating feeling, it’s so intense. So much pleasure.. The pain is nothing compared to the pleasure I somehow get out of it. It's freeing for the head, sort of. 

Being ordered around. Being his. His to do with as he pleases. And I, his only toy.

Smack, another slap. I moan out a 

”Yes, master, I get it.. Sorry.. ”

”good girl” I feel you stroking my head. It's quite soothing for some reason, it feels like I did good when he tells me that I did good. Makes a feeling of happiness go through me. 

I see you grab the rope, take my wrists and place them by the headboard of the bed. 

”don’t move your hands.” you say. I nod and mumble ”y-yes master...” 

I feel the rope bite into my left wrist. 

”aoo.. Please, not so-” slap. Pain. I feel my cheek is burning a bit and my eyes tear up. 

”Did I tell you you could speak, whore? ” he stares at me... Fasten the rope on my left wrist, it's stuck. The rope bites in as I try to wiggle it a little. He keeps staring at me. I look down to avoid his look.

”s-s-sorry… ”I say with a shaky voice. He slaps me one more time, a bit easier this time. My heart is racing. This is amazing. Such a relief, my mind is blank and it’s all pleasure, pain as well, but the pain somehow feels like pleasure too. It makes it all so much more intense. And it just keeps pulsating through my whole body. It's like I could explode.. 

While I had that thought process he had tightened and secured my right wrist as well at the beds headboard. I was so lost in thought I didn’t notice. But now I clearly feel the wonderful feeling of the rope, biting me when I strain, wiggle and try to struggle. His hands, I feel them wander around my body, one hand he always seems to play with my boobs with… teasing.. One is just above my vagina... Just above... I let out moans... 

”wait.. I didn’t.. I can’t control it… ” You grab me by my throat, squeeze very very slowly.. 

”now my little beautiful toy.. '' I moan a bit, without thinking it just slinks out.. I look down. You grab my head and lean in towards my ear, nibble on the lobe and after, breathe a bit on it. 

An intense feeling of pleasure just rushes through me..it's so hard to think. 

It's so hard to breathe. I want him. I want him all in me... I’m going crazy slowly without even realising he’s just been building up the pressure, the intensity… so perfect... He wants me at the edge…

”Please, what are you gonna do to me… master...?”... I can barely get it out audible with a squirmy teared up low voice... He slowly releases the grip of the throat. 

Moves his hand down my vagina and inserts two fingers while at the same time starting to kiss me. Touching my ass with the other hand. Grabbing, caressing. I’m moaning uncontrollably. 

The pleasure ramps up. It pulsates stronger through me. 

My head phases over to brain dead mode slowly. He’s pounding me with his fingers. The kissing. Moans coming from me. Then he moves his head down to my neck slowly, not just repositioning it but kissing his way there. The other hand he moves from my ass to my boobs, while caressing my stomach as he doesn’t just reposition it either, but works his way over smoothly. I'm starting to feel like a bomb. 

”m-m-master pleease, I might come...” I say with a shaky voice.. 

”well ask me if you are allowed then, slave. ”... I look at him.. 

”ple-…”can't focus… it's so much... 

”please va... Ca.. Can I... Come...m-m-master…?” I say, in moans, shakily.. 

You just stopped. I look at you... My legs are shaking... I’m going numb, an intense feeling pulsates through me... I start to moan... I can’t control it… 

”s.. S.. Soo.. Rry.. Mast-”

”what?.. ” you said, looking at me with an angry face. smack, a burning pain goes through me, my leg Is pulsating in pain. You slapped my thigh.. 

”I don't... Please.. Master… I didn’t mean… ”

You grabbed my legs, put them over your shoulders, insert yourself in my vagina, pushed it slowly all the way in as deep as it can go… while doing that I just said the words 

”oh my god oh my god oh my god” without even thinking.. 

”please.. Master, what are you...” 

You lean forward, can’t be more than a finger between our faces. And say 

”I won’t take it easy. This is what you deserve you horny bad bad girl.”... I look back at you with a frightened, exhausted face.. 

”please...” is what I can manage to say with a shiver in my voice. 

It starts, it hurts, you start pounding it all the way in with full force, I can’t move, I try to move my hands. But the rope just bites harder the more I try to struggle with my hands. the lovely rope. I’m stuck. They’re thoroughly secured with the hemp rope to the headboard, and it bites a very nice painful bite with every movement. And my legs are stuck in position beside your head on your shoulders. I can’t pull them down, I can’t move them. 

You got them safely secured, leaving me all exposed for you to penetrate. 

So helpless, I couldn’t escape if I tried. I wouldn’t have a chance in the world if I tried to overpower you. I’m too weak. even if i was strong I'm still stuck so it wouldn’t matter. It's an amazingly freeing feeling. 

You keep going, penetrating me, I’m so sore. My vagina hurts. But it also feels so fucking nice it’s unbelievable. And during this thought process I’ve moaned and squirmed uncontrollably. ”please.. ” is all I can say, and I said it a few times during.. I’m not sure why.. I want it to go on, even though I’m sore, it hurts, it's pleasure... All these feelings just exploded through me at every thrust. 

You just smile and keep going. 

”I know you want it you slut.” Smack. A slap on my cheek. 

”don’t look at me, you’re not worthy yet.”. 

It hurts. I squirm out a pathetic teary 

”y-yes.. M.. master.. ” while the squirming and moaning goes on. I notice I've salivated.. I can’t stop it, I’ve lost control of my body. I’m just feeling like I’m soaring. 

I’m going to explode.. 

”mmas-ter.. Please please may I… come..? ”

You keep going. Smack, another slap across the other cheek. 

”hold it until I say come, got it?”. 

”. Yyyes-s.. Mm'' is what I say.. All the feelings aren’t just pulsating, they’re exploding in my whole body over and over and over… I’m gonna… 

”mmas-ter I can..nt… hoold.. ” 

You grab my throat, and grasp in tight enough so I can’t breathe, I feel you increase the speed while whispering in my ear 

“go on then. You can come”.. 

I explode. I can’t describe it better than, the most amazing mix of feelings all together just explodes, over and over.. I can’t breathe.. I’m so sore… I moan uncontrollably, I salivate uncontrollably, I can’t feel my limbs anymore.. It's almost like passing out but I’m still conscious.. 

”fuuuck… fuck…. Fuck… ” is all I can get out.. With saliva. Sweat everywhere.. Our sweaty bodies together.

 

You look at me. as if you were admiring your work in a way. kind of makes my stomach get butterflies in a way.

“Are you okay Nana?” You say with a gentle voice. You stroked my head softly. I nod, but can’t speak, it's all still exploding through me. “You did good, my love.” you said, gentle again, while you kept stroking me. It feels so nice to hear his concern, his praise. I’m in heaven.

5