Chapter 8 – Afternoon
482 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---A moment later---

We sat at the table, eating lunch. Apparently he likes to eat bread for lunch. Of course with butter and something on it but, still. 

A bit odd to me as that's usually breakfast stuff in my opinion, but he's the boss I guess, I don't mind it's just something I got a bit weirded out by when I saw it. Then I shrugged and thought to myself, why the hell not. 

Apparently its what some people do. I'm just used to bread being breakfast. 

"Hey, here. Eat something, don't just sit there and stare into the wall" he said and chuckled as he put a slice of bread on my plate which he'd placed before me, then handing me a butter knife. 

(He'd given me a sandwich as I was lost in thought-?)

I felt a bit awkward, responded "thanks… Sorry." and started to spread some butter on my sandwich with a smile on my face. 

Was a while since someone, anyone, cared for me. It's nice. A nice feeling being wanted, cared for. Having someone else that, yeah, cares about you. At the same time odd as that's all new for me. 

As we ate he stroked my legs. I twisted my body and put my legs over his lap, he kept stroking them gently. Sometimes gently going over my pussy with his fingers, making me do some light squirming and noises. 

It was nice. 

As we finished our lunch, he took my hand. "Are you ready for more?" he said and smiled. I squeezed his hand. 

"Yes, always." I said and smiled back. We got up and we walked out into the living room.

Guess he's not out of ideas just yet. Gaah. 

Chapter 8 - afternoon

As we were in the living room he grabbed my wrists tightly, pulling me towards his body. 

”Let’s make you, silent, for a while” I see him walking over to a frawer and reaching in for something. My heart races a bit, trying to see, but he's covering the view, I only see his back from where I'm standing. I wiggle a bit, squirm. The rope around my wrists bite when I try to move to see. I can't move at all anyway, I'm all numb, shaking. I just lean back in acceptance. Too exhausted to do anything and whatever's gonna happen will happen, too worn out from all the things we’ve done so far and as frightening as it is it’s also just as much thrilling to not know exactly what’s in store. 

But i’m still all shaky from before, the feelings still pulsating through me as I think about it. Still worked up... hum…A gag? .. A collar? 

”but but.. I’ll be a good and quiet girl, master ple-” I felt his hand covering my mouth.

”until I can trust you addressing me properly”. ”buu-” 

”It’s just for a while, until I'm back.” ...‘Until you’re back?’ I think. What does he mean? Is he leaving me tied up? 


He moved his hand onto my face, then took a grip between my jaw, forcing my mouth open, and pushed in a ball. Ballgag. Quite big…

Then when it was in you moved your arms quickly to the back of my head, and tightened some strap that was connected to it.


”uuh” ..made it very hard to speak for sure. And I couldn’t stop salivating even if I wanted to. I guess you never stop salivating, I mean I couldn't keep it in my mouth even if I wanted to. It slowly made its way out of my mouth. I couldn't swallow properly, so I couldn't get rid of it. It felt very humiliating, embarrassing and overall very very pleasant. 

Then he reached for and took up the collar. Leather in a black color. Looks like something you’d put on a pet. It felt thrilling somehow, a tingly feeling came in my stomach. I suppose like when a normal person gets a ring put on their finger, that feeling. I can't really explain why but, I mean, I guess a marriage ring once upon a time literally meant 'you're my property now', so a collar isn't that different. At least not in my mind. 

A collar signals “this is mine”. I’m his, and he’s mine. I get all warm inside. It feels really nice. 

He leads it behind and around my neck, then closes it up in the front. It’s quite comfortable, it feels like it's lined with something that feels nice towards my skin. It's like he’s showing he cares a lot in a way, a twisted way. Our weird way. There’s also a ring at the back of the collar and one on each side of it, I guess if he plans to tie me or put a leash on me.
I see how he's taking up a key from his pocket. 

“Hmmph?”- is what I get out. Thinking “What, is he gonna…”
He enter the key in the front of the collar, where a lock seemed to be built in, turn it. “click”
It’s locked in. In my mind I think, it’s like locking in our relationship in a way. He really wants me as his... He must know the meaning of it as he's this into all these things... and I did willingly accept it being put on without resistance...because I have to admit I really want him as mine as well. Or I'm just going wild in my head...

”That's better,” he said with a smirk on his face. I look at him, trying to make an angry face. Pouting. 

“phbuth..” can’t get the words out, so I just pout instead.
He just smiles at me. Look at me from top to bottom where I lie all exposed.
“There, now you’re dressed as you should be” he said teasingly.
it’s a thrilling feeling somehow, i can’t cover up, i’m his toy, art, pet, slave and he can do what he wants with me. 

It again feels like an eternity as I'm being gazed upon. And at the same time it feels like he only did it for a second. Like time goes slow in the moment but then when it's over, it feels like it was to quick. 

The fear builds up together with that exhilarating feeling. "You are damn cute when you pout." he said and leaned in, kissing my forehead.

He unties one of my wrists from the headboard.
“Don’t try anything or you know what might happen, I'm just gonna tie you up in a different way.” He said. Heart racing again. I kind of want to struggle, to get more punishments. It's thrilling, fun, exciting and it feels so good somehow because it makes my mind go blank.
He lets go of my now untied hand to tie up the other one. I think. Maybe… I try to reach behind my head, to feel if I can get the gag off.
My other hand was free. Heart starts racing even more. I put down my hand to my side.
“Well well, didn’t I tell you to not struggle?”... I curl together... He's just staring at me… I'm a bit scared, trying to brace myself...

I feel his hand, starting to pat my head.

“There there..” … he lean in towards my ear. “Now I got to punish you somehow after I'm done.” he whisper quiet, then blows teasingly at my ear.
The fear builds up again, with excitement.
“noo..please”... I mumble out, barely so it makes sense cause the gag keeps my tongue stuck. He takes my arms, grab them tightly and turn me so I lay stomach down, pin my arms together elbow to elbow behind my back while reaching for the rope.
I let out moans and try to kick around a little… then just give in, laying there. Can’t stop my saliva from dripping out. The humiliating feeling just gets more intense, but the pleasure still pulses through me. it’s an almost intoxicating feeling. Rope towards my skin keeping me in place, keeping me from moving. It’s hard to explain but it’s as if I could orgasm by simply having my whole body tied up. It's that good of a feeling...
I feel him tying my arms together, the rope looped around my arms several times, biting into me... I kinda feel like I might be getting close so to speak… He's tying a strappado behind my back with my arms.
I can’t move my arms an inch… You finish up the tie. I lie there salivating helplessly. Only being able to move my legs and if I try to move my arms or upper body even an inch the rope bites into me, hard, punishing. I’m stuck. It feels humiliating and oooohh so good… the shivers running through me, humiliation, pain, fear and pleasure...
He gets up, goes to the drawer that’s nearby. He's grabbing something quick that he's putting in his pocket. He seem to wanna hide whatever it is from me. He then takes one more thing that he quickly hide in his other pocket.

”what?” I think. 

Then he grabs something slowly, clearly showing it to me as he's pulling it out of the drawer... It’s a leash.
“mmphh…” I just lie there, moaning a bit now and then as the rope bite, not even trying to struggle now. Except for occasionally moving my arms to feel the rope bite. It still feels amazing, thrilling, humiliating and all together just lovely. I get this feeling of pleasure starting to pulse through me again, like all these mixed lovely feelings are building up slowly towards me arriving. Like it's building up and up but you can only get so much in before it explodes. Hehe… 

He approaches me and connect the leash to the collar.
“Don’t worry, just goto make sure you don’t crawl away while I'm gone.” 

He ties the leash to the headboard. making sure I really can’t go anywhere at all.


He gives me a look, as if to check if I'm okay, I see it in his eyes. He wants to know I'm okay. At the same time laying his hand on my cheek. I nod and smile best I can to signal. He smiles back at me and leans in and kiss me on the forehead.



Then he reach into his pocket. A blindfold. But he hid two things I thought. Why blindfold me first… oh fuck... The fear sends a powerful shiver through me. I shook my head and tried to say please as well as I could. 

He just patted me gently.
“Oh yes, it’s going on.” he said and smiled at me.
“pheasee..” saliva dripping... can’t move. I try to struggle but the rope bites into me everytime, hurting me when I struggle... All i could do was kick a bit, but that didn’t do any good. Exciting and humiliating, a thrilling pleasure goes through my body as he puts it on, all goes black. I can’t see, speak properly or move at all. not even control my own damn saliva…
It’s scary at the same time… But I know I can trust him. Still, it’s scary, thrilling… And I've never felt so free… As my mind is completely free of thoughts… it's a wonderful feeling.
“And now for the last few surprises... “ what was it... I hear how he takes something up from his pocket. A clicking sound… Lube bottle that was opened? and last few? is there more?
a moist liquidy feeling with something that pushes towards my ass... pushing more...
“mmmph” ... He spins it around the opening of my behind a bit...
“Ready?” He said tauntingly. I just nod… and wait... Fuck, the suspense is killing me...
I feel how you push it slowly inside... It hurts, it hurts. pain pulses through me for a while, a minute or so then it ends. It feels humiliating, being leashed, tied... and this... I just love it.


He goes to great lengths and beyond to pleasure me to the max… He really knows how to push all my feelings to the edge and make me explode. And I'm closing in...  it all pulses through my body, these feelings turning into pleasure.
“One more thing... “ Huh? What now? I forgot, he said.. what else can he have in store…
I feel a long plastic thing being put between my legs… A wand vibrator… It can't be anything else… I know that shape.
He places it between my legs with the top barely touching my most sensitive region, then I feel rope being wrapped around my legs, tying it in place…
“Omg omg omg”... is what i try to say… but it comes out as "Omhhmg" over and over. And I just salivate more, dripping all over. I shake a bit.

Almost arriving just by the situation as it is.
“Okay then, I'll be back in a little bit…” I hear a chuckle.
“mpph..'' hopeless. I just lay my head on the pillow. a bit scared. a bit excited, and sooo warm with the pleasure going through me… I feel like I'm drenched in sweat all over.
He turns it on... Fuck, its… Damnit. I hear footsteps leaving... I'm going to explode... I hear the door close… 


---His perspective---

I closed the door, then turn around, watching Nana. I hope she bought it and believes I left, I think to myself as I enjoy the scene. 

To be continued.

--------------


(not story related but, IMPORTANT SAFETY:

NEVER leave a person tied up for real, without having eyes on them somehow. A lot of things can easily go wrong. Felt like I had to write that just incase.) 

6