Chapter 10 – My Life.
316 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were at a meeting, at the club we're members in. We both have a few groups belonging to the club that we're in and at least one representative from each group is supposed to show up. 

So we're there representing the rope group and the party group for all ages. 

It's a long table that they've set up in the middle of the main room. Or, several small white tables that are pushed together. Five of them to be exact. 

The "leader" of the meeting, a guy representing an age play group among other things starts the meeting. 

I didn't follow along much as they're all speaking Danish mainly so I'm just sitting there clueless drinking coffee, pretending to take notes while I write more on this story… 

There are people from all kinds of groups. There's a spank group representative. Two even! 

There's an older lady, dressed stylish in a shirt and darker washed out red jeans, she's representing a lesbian-only group. Or technically a women only group. You can still come to their events as a woman, no matter sexual orientation. But it's for women only. Or people identifying as a woman as they say. I’m not very read up on that so I won’t say much about it.

One older guy, bald, black sweater on top of a green shirt that's representing the latex-workshop group. They create latex stuff, clothing specifically. There's also a leather craft group. A building group who builds stuff like furniture for kinky purposes, they also built the bar in the place. 

Then there's a "young people-only" group, for those below 35 I think it is. They mostly create parties. But, You're allowed to come along if your partner is below 35 even though you're above that age. 

There's an intro group, they handle introduction meetings. All soon to be members must first attend an intro meeting before they can become a real member in the club. At those meetings, They go through safety, show you around the place and show you both buildings and all the different rooms, play rooms, "toys" and so on. Explain how the bar operates and inform you about Safe Words and tell you the clubs Safeword. If anyone says the club's Safeword the working bartender(s) will rush to help. Probably most people will react since everyone is told the safeword when joining. 

It's so people can feel safe to play with someone they haven't played with before or that they don't know very well. 

"Circus" as it is said the same in most languages. That's the Safeword. 

So, yeah, you can feel safe at this club. That's one of the goals. No judgement, come and play while feeling safe and accepted. Or at the very least, tolerated I suppose. No one's been an asshole when I've been there at least so far. I'd say it's always a very accepting and nice atmosphere for all Kinks and orientations. I don’t really get the language at all times so maybe I've missed something, but I’ll choose to believe everyone’s nice here.

Oh right, groups. Well, there's also a bar group of course. They are the ones that takes barshifts when the club is open. They handle the registry, sell stuff during open hours like any bar does from the bar and then they are responsible to keep an eye on the people playing in the room. In case something goes wrong. Whoever has the barshift is responsible for the evening of the locale. 

They open up, prepare, open the club, man the bar, sell alcohol, then cleans up, counts up the bar and finally also closes the place when it's closing time. 

There's also a cleaning group. If you join the cleaning group you also get a discount or free membership as a thanks for your help. (I do not remember if it was a discount or free, So don’t take my word for it.) 

They come in and clean in between days the club is open. There are a lot of things that need to be wiped down properly with cleaning alcohol and stuff for sanitary reasons. I mean, in the playrooms people sometimes, very often, get a bit undressed and… yeah. Play. 

There's a room that's just a small patch of floor, then the rest is a leather bed. All walls being mirrors. It's basically meant for sex and playing very adult only type of games hehe… It’s a nice room. I’ll tell you more about it sometime. 

There's also metal rings around the room, so you can easily cuff someone or tie them to an anchor. 

There's one room that's identical to a gynecology room. I guess you can guess what that's used for. 

There's one room that has a big cage in the corner and a leather bed in the middle. Or, it's hanging on the wall. It can be lowered like an old school Bridge-gate thing. So if you need the space you can raise it so its up against the wall and out of the way. When lowered it's hanging from the wall with chains.

The room is painted with white walls all around and has very good light. 

One room has a coffee table with a glass table on top of a cage. So the cage serves as the table legs. Then there's couches around it as if it were a normal living room. With the one detail that you can put a person in the cage under the glass table. It's a cool creation. 

There's a room that has wooden frames and pillars all over with hooks and rings placed all along them. Which is perfect for shibari playing. The main room also has these types of frames and pillars out of wood. The main room is the first room you enter in the main building as you pass through the wardrobe hall. 

It's the room that has the bar too. It's the biggest room the club has to offer. 

 

A play fight group, another rope group which I'm not sure what they do. They call themselves alternative rope. 

 

I hear the word break, and rush over to the smoke room immediately! I don't smoke real cigarettes, I use a vape. But still. Can't smoke them in the main rooms. But they have an indoor smoke room thankfully! Bless the Danish and their love of smoking. I played a round of pokemon go battle league. Currently it's the premier ultra league, so I'm using a Walrein, Charizard and Venusar. Usually I win most of my games. 

 

I sigh, take a deep breath and inhale from my vape. Aaa, so nice to just relax after trying to translate all that discussion.
Then it’s time to go home. Aah, and do some real play. Yes…

 

—--Backing up!-----

The first time I went over to his place. Or, my home. My new home. Our home. He picked me up in his car. And he tied me up before we drove away too… So fucking hot…I’ll show you more of it later, we document everything we do hehe…

 

—Later, arriving at our home…—

I entered the house, closed the door and turned around looking in. A mirror to my left, big one. Staircase to my right. And a door into another room ahead of me. A suspension ring hanging from the staircase. Mats underneath, these typical mats you see used in martial arts dojos and so on, it’s commonly used for shibari too. 

There he stood. 

Waiting. 

Gazing at me with this look, like, I just felt like he's the boss. 

He went up to me, grabbed me, pressed me up against a wall while lightly grasping my throat with one hand and crushing my wrist with one hand. 

An intense, but lovely, pain shot through me, from the wrist.. 

His power in his hands. Feeling so weak. I tried to actually tug it away but to no avail. I’m just weaker than him. And oh it feels nice for some reason…

Just to show how hard he could be grasping I guess…

He's just lightly grasping the throat, making it harder to breathe, but I could still, barely, breathe..

It all felt so humiliating and I felt so weak, being held in place by him like it was nothing for him as his hands went all over me, touching and caressing. 

 

"Take off the jacket and shoes, then come here and stand in front of me," he said. 

I looked at him… 

He looked so serious, like it was life or death. 

He grasped my wrist harder, really giving it his all, the pain was too much and I squirmed out a moan. 

"nod if you understand." he said, still sounding serious. 

I nodded, he let go. 

Damn. 

 

I got back in place after I'd taken off the outdoor clothes. 

I looked down on the floor.

"don't worry, you'll meet the floor later," he said and smiled. 

"Look at me, up here" he then said in a more serious tone while grabbing my hair, angling my head so my eyes were directed at him. 

“Time to have some fun don’t you think?” He smiled at me. I smiled back, biting my lip. Fuck! Never been so horny in my life. Wonder how many times he’s gonna make me think that…
I had no clue at the time, but fuck, the best months of my life was about to start.
My life was about to start.
Finally, a life. 

3