Chapter 2
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The four operatives were sitting down with the to boys sitting opposite the girls in the jet on the journey to Egypt in complete silence until Connor decided to break the awkwardness by starting a conversation "What did you think about that guy" and Claire replied by saying "That guy has an overinflated ego" everyone except from Mei were talking bad about him and what they would do to him if they could until they fell asleep. When they were flying over Cairo, specifically Rehab, they were woken up forced out the plane mid-air they were hurtling down at high speeds and they thought it was actually quite comical because their faces were contorted in weird shapes because they were sure that Connor would slow down their descent with his Air abilty so that it was more like they were gliding not falling to their death but Connor was a bit angry because he was basically their parachute, so he let them fall a bit longer then he usually does to frighten them and sure enough, they were terrified. When they could see the details on the housing, he then activated his ability and they landed on an apartment complex. Claire, Mei and Alex were mad at Connor so they started yelling at him but stopped because they were starting to gain attention from the pedestrians so they stopped and quickly jumped over to a park and into a tree with the help of Connors ability and sat down on a branch. Claire then pressed her wristwatch and said "We are ready and in position." A voice seemed to have come from the watch and told them the location of the house. They then went to the roof of the building and used Connor's ability as a sort of rappel and went to the windows and Alex then used his fire ability to melt the window and Mei then used her water ablity to quickly cool it down.
The four hopped through the window and into a room. It was very dark so Alex instinctively activated his ability and looked around. They were in a room with wallpapers of superheroes and a cupboard and a wardrobe and a bed with a child who looked like a 13 year-old. "Isn't he, like our age?" asked Claire. "This is kind of messed up, aren't we taking away the father of an innocent child." Alex got mad "DIDN'T YOU HEAR THE BRIEFING, THEY TOLD US THAT THEY WOULD DO ANYTHING TO KILL US LIKE THEY DID OUR PARENTS!" The child woke up and started screaming at the fact that there were there were four people were standing in his room and one of them was holding fire. Claire ran to him to shut hos mouth but they already knew that the damage was done. "DAMMIT ALEX" yelled Connor. Roman ran into the room.

0