Chapter 4 – Entry
4k 8 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4 - Entry

 

An empty room, holding only a huge capsule, connected to several thick wires. this was the place that we just entered.

"Hoho, this will be your home for 1 year, do you like it?"

Claus had a smug smile as he started preparing the capsule, this was the room holding the 'entrance' to the game, the full dive capsule developed specifically for this game.

I was soon placed into the capsule, albeit hardly, and a helmet was placed on my head.

"Well then, I wish you luck on your endeavors."  

I suddenly felt dizzy as my consciousness started to fade, all while hearing Claus's last words.

>>>

[User entrance detected, processing the user's information.....]

[User's Attribute is Light-related, choosing an appropriate starting location within The Light Domain.]

I soon found myself in a blank space, I could hear a neutral voice which seemed to be related the system Claus talked about, that was probably the beginner village selection that happens in the start of most games.

"wait a sec, what is this Light domain exactly?"

[The Light domain is one of the five domains existing in the lost realm that you are currently traveling to.]

Soon after, a large map appeared with several pointed locations, an arrow suddenly pointed to a certain point.

[Location selected, User 000 will start at Thunder village.]

Suddenly a huge screen was placed in front of me and a reflection that looked identical to me appeared in the mirror's the system proceeded.

 

[Initiating transfer process in 3...2...1...]

My mind went blank all of a sudden once again.

>>>

[Integration process starting 1%...28%.....79%....99%]

[100%!, Integration with the user's avatar is complete]

I heard the system's cold and neutral voice ringing inside my head once again as I opened my eyes and looked at the unfamiliar yet familiar ceiling.

[Would User like to view the avatar's memories?]

It looked like we would enter the game as a part of the society, even to the point of using their memories as a starting knowledge, like some sort of tutorial or game lore. As such, I answered with anticipation, "Yes, please."

An influx of information stormed my brain as I felt a slight headache, the background of my current avatar was quite the good one for me, as a player. The avatar, also named Ian, was an orphan who lost his whole family due to a sudden beast attack.

 

However, I felt that there was something wrong with this memories as some parts were too fragmented.

 

his parents were professional hunters who opened a training hall for training hunters in the village, which would be pretty useful for my use at the starting phase.

 

[Would User like to view his current status?]

"status?", I said while wondering if it would work like most games. suddenly a transparent screen appeared before my eyes.

[Name: Ian Cloud.

Level: Human (other worlder) LV.0

Attribute: Lightning

Age: 16

State: mild headache

  • Stats:

Strength: 1

Constitution: 1

Agility: 1

Intelligence: ???

Unassigned stat points: 1

  • Skills: None
  • Innate Abilities: None .... ]
42