Chapter 7 – Training plan
3.5k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 - Training plan

 

Ian's avatar had quite the fame in the village, he was an energetic guy who was loved by all, of course, that was only until his parents died. He became a shut-in who barely did anything but intense training without rhythm or proper nutrition which lead to his current body's weakness. All of that was somewhat of a rash resolve of taking revenge for his parents...

 

surprisingly, although he seemed to be quite weak, his body didn't suffer the normal harm which came with wrong training. Normally, what he did should have turned him into a cripple. being incapable of further training.

Though that was quite a setback to Ian, he believed that building a better foundation through a weak body that was like a clean paper would be much easier than working out a body which had its potential wasted, so although this body was weak its potential wasn't tapped at all.

His current plan was to go get enough proper food to serve in his planned regime for training with the current little coins he had and worry about making money later. After all, if his plan succeeds doing any quest could guarantee his survival till at least till the end of the arc.

Gold, silver, and copper coins. a simple currency that was used globally . A gold coin equaled 100 silver coins, while a silver coin equaled 100 copper coins. For reference 10 silver coins could help a family of three live quite well for a month or so.

 

On the other hand, some quests' rewards came in gold coins. so I decided to follow through and splurge enough to build a proper nutrition regime that I created from the accumulated knowledge that I read. Though this was a game, I decided to take it seriously since my life was on the line.

Although I wasn't able to move usually, I always had a lot of free time. So my knowledge in several fields accumulated at a horrifying rate as I spent that time reading. As such, I came up with my current plan of certain training & nutrition methods.

 

A cripple couldn't do that much. So basically, reading was all I had.

After confirming my choice, and formulating my menu of food for the next month. I went through a trip to the grocery shop and the butcher's place, which only left me with a pitiful reserve of 1 silver coin and a few copper coins.

>>>>

[ Daily Quests:

  1. Do 111 push ups { 0/111}
  2. Run 0.36 km  {0/0.36}
  3. Swing a weapon 1327 times {0/1327}  
  4. ..... ]

In the quest logs that I gained access to through the second mode, I was surprised to see the empty daily quest tab become filled with random training goals. However, more detailed explanation like what reward would I receive and such reward weren't mentioned.

"Ah, what a flexible system!" I laughed

 

I decided to leave it aside for now, till I officially start my training. Though I had a hint on how this could be of huge help.

"It's time to go through the whole library before the end of the day, then!"

Though I was quite confident on making a training plan through real world experience, maybe even trying out going according to the daily quest tab. I decided to read the books left by the avatar's, err, or technically my parents first. after all, If you are in Rome do as Romans do, that was a different world with different laws any ways. So getting a good grasp of this world's methods, before rushing anything would be a good way to start.

I planned to finish it all in a day at most, since I had a photographic memory I only needed to read them once to remember them. I grabbed a book named 'physical training and tempering' as I started flipping the pages as fast as possible.

And thus, my last long day as a bookworm ended. This was the start of my new life, 'Another life'. Quite a successful start for project 'AL' if you ask me!

37