Chapter 37 – Overcome
2.6k 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 37 - Overcome

 

[??????????????????????]

 

[Title activation requirement satisfied!]

 

[The second effect of the title "he who overcame a life of difficulties" is activated]

 

[Calculating the effect of 'Overcome' according to the situation...]

 

[Calculation done!]

 

[the 'Overcome' effect is being adjusted…..]

 

['Overcome'

 

Effect: all stats +100 (Immediate synchronization, till the current situation is overcame, time limited to 12hrs at most)]

 

A surge of power enveloped my body, it was quite similar to blood essence absorption in a sense, yet it was still different.

 

That was because the effect this time was much more stronger compared to regular absorption! not to mentionthat it didn't take time pending at all...

 

The broken bones started healing on their own. As if I wasn't even injured to begin with.

 

This was the effect of constitution over-increasing…..

 

Unknowingly the title that I didn't give any heed to as my stats passed the +10 barrier, had this kind of effect as well?!

 

After all, it only had the effect of 'all stats +1' which only helped me at the very first days of my arrival.

 

I did wonder what that '????????' effect meant, but I had no way of knowing. It looked like I would have to give these question marked options more attention.

 

Hopefully, the key to viewing their true would be something doable like leveling up.

 

Coming back to my senses, I remembered the situation I was currently in. The Thunder lion was moving towards me slowly, preparing to finish me off…

 

However,

 

[• Stats :

Strength: 76 -> 100 (+100)

Constitution: 75 -> 88 (+100)

Agility: 53 -> 90 (+100)

Dexterity: 11 (+111)

Perception: 15 (+100)

Intelligence: ??? (+100)

Unassigned stat points: 11]

 

[Increment addition…..]

 

[• Stats :

Strength: 200

Constitution: 188

Agility: 190

Dexterity: 122

Perception: 115

Intelligence: ???]

 

Looking at my current stats, and feeling the power that it described in my body. I no longer felt the pressure that was suffocating me a moment ago.

 

I wasn't still as powerful as the Thunder lion as my power wasn't concentrated in 1 or 2 stats. Yet, I was currently confident that I could overcome the crisis.

 

This was probably the true meaning of the 'Overcome' effect….

 

Holding my swords, I could feel the true effect of dexterity. My ability to control the weapon increased to a new height.

 

I could see countless variations that I could achieve using the sword in my hand, as if I all my earlier use of it before was nothing but a child's play.

 

My increased perception surrounded the whole area as If I had countless eyes watching our battle area.

 

My increased constitution gave me the feeling that I was able to control the smallest part of my body.

 

And finally my strength which reached the sum of 200 gave me the confidence on being able to beat my opponent if I were to give my all.

 

After all, even if I tried fleeing once again, the Thunder lion leaving me alone was still unlikely to happen. So, I had to put it all on the line to take it down.

 

The combination of all my buffed stats had finally allowed me to take part in a battle of such stage!

31