Chapter 47 – Time Elapses
2.5k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 47 - Time Elapses

 

I observed as the battle that had already started, judging by the thrown corpses around the village. However, something happened very unexpectedly, destroying all my expectations....

 

He was too strong!

 

Blue beard held a sword in hand as he looked quite elegant, it was as if his face a body completely changed.

 

He who originally looked like a barbarian, always having his trusted axe beside him, now looked like a noble swordsman!

 

Yet, I was still able to tell that it was him, thanks to my perception and a strange sense familiarity. That sense was more or less the reason I still recognized him.

 

After all, my perception wasn't as strong as it was in my buffed state…

 

But the most important thing was his power. It happened in a flash.

 

It was an instant death!

 

The black wyvern wasn't even allowed to struggle as it was slashed in half….

 

A sword filled with blue lightning streaks were alt that it took. Still, I was able to gain something from the battle.

 

[You have observed a much higher level of skill combination!]

 

[The last requirement has been fulfilled!]

 

['Omni-Mastery' Leveled Up!]

 

All of that happened as blue beard (Who no longer had a beard) slashed at it singlehandedly!

 

I didn't have the time nor the opportunity to check that gain though. It had to be left for another time...

 

The body of the wyvern was then brought down by gravity, as it sprayed blood everywhere. Yet, it didn't touch the former chief whose appearance was still changing till this point.

 

Any part of the dead wyvern's body simply vanished as it approached him.

 

"Oh, it is lil'Ian, you were almost too late for this. There is no need to hide anymore." Said the blue haired anomaly while still looking at the wyvern as if he had eyes on his back.

 

"Ah, Ian thanks Village head sincerely for lending a helping hand!"

 

"Oho, looks like you have already realized something…."

 

The village head in his new look smiled amusingly (almost devilishly) as he looked at me with glowing eyes.

 

He was already a completely different person than the old village head…

 

He had a balanced youthful body, which was quite tall as well. He looked quite handsome with his blue colored hair & eyes which was the only resemblance to his old look.

 

"Well, regardless, you seem to have encountered quite a bit of trouble yourself. However,...."

 

"It was a bit hectic to be honest, but it is nothing to worry about as I handled it cleanly"

 

"Well, as much as I would like to check how much do you know exactly, and maybe give you a bit of information,.... You are running out of time!"

 

"Let's get this done with. Hmmmm, I see, you have already completed most of them…."

 

The blue eyes of the head concentrated the bags I had beside me as if he was… scanning them!

 

"I acknowledge these quests as done!"

 

Suddenly, the inflated bags turned deflated in the matter of seconds, as a big box appeared in front of me.

 

[00d:00h:00m:19s]

 

"I can't say much, as you have to tread your path the way you choose. However, I wish you well in your future adventures"

 

"We shall meet again! I hope you would have reached a stage closer to the peak by then!"

 

My sight blacked out as I went into a deep sleep once again. One that was similar to that time when I entered this world!

 

[[End of Vol.1]]

30