Chapter 52 – Shopping
2.5k 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 52 - Shopping

 

‘Hmmmm, uncle Blue sure is generous….’

 

I remembered the true uncle Blue’s bitter smile, as I checked the sack which seemed to hold a great sum of money.

 

‘10 gold, 708 silver, and 233 copper coins’

 

This was my the sum of wealth that I had on me now, adding the gold coin that I received from drake. If I weren’t wrong, most of this money was a reward for the first quest which seemed quite vague. Though right now, I could tell that it had something to with the dark cloud’s invasion.

 

Other than that there was an old thick book, and also a scroll like paper. Leaving aside the book, which I decided to leave for last, I unfolded the scroll.

 

As I read the content, I received a sudden system notif.

 

[Sudden quest! ‘Join the Lightning knight brigade’ is now in progress.]

 

This was similar to quest items, it was a recommendation letter to let me join that brigade. However, the name of the recommender was unfamiliar to me.

 

That was something to worry about after I left the system space, so I concluded the thought of asking Zero about this matter. It was now time to harvest the true rewards.

 

“Tutorial shop”

 

[System space shop:

 

  1. Skills:
  • ‘Giant beheading technique’ (????) - 10K TP
  • ‘Great Sun Arts’ (????) - 17.7K TP
  • …….

 

>>>>>>>>

 

  1. Items:
  • ’Solar Lance’ (????) 20K TP
  • ……..

 

>>>>>>>

  1. Enchants:
  • ……..]

 

A big screen full of mind blowing items & skills with outrageous prices almost blocked my sight. Only after scrolling down for a bit did Zero give me a very Important tip.

 

[You can just think of the amount of TP that you have to minimize the shop list, by the way.] (Zero)

 

“Oh, that’s very thoughtful of you Zero, you couldn’t have told me earlier, much thanks!”

 

I rolled my eyes at Zero’s help, as I did what he said. Soon, the shop list shrunk to 10% of its earlier size.

 

I looked attentively through the items within my points range, I also took my time checking the description of every item I was interested in with Zero’s help.

 

2 hours later I have decided on what I was going to get as I made my purchase.

 

[ TP left: 1 ]

  • And that's it, this novel is one that I already started on Webnovel about 2 months ago, but I decided to start also releasing it here since I'm just starting on vol.2 after a small hiatus cuz of finals.
  • Hope you enjoyed it!
  • I normally do a daily release, but aside from tomorrow the rest of the week would be double daily release...

 

33