Chapter 68 – Dumbfounded
2k 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 68 - Dumbfounded

 

The katana like [ Lightning Cloud ] suddenly started reshaping itself as if it was made of clay or liquid metal, it swiftly transformed into a great sword in with similar dimensions to the death knight’s sword.

 

With little time left, I dashed towards the orb and smashed the great sword towards it, while that was normally considered a waste of space storage material, there was no time to process the core before its eruption.

 

[ You have absorbed the essence of a ‘Corruption Core’, purification in progress….. ] 

 

[ You have received 88,362 EP! ]

 

[ You have leveled UP! ]

 

[ You have leveled UP! ]

 

[ You have leveled UP! ]

 

[ You have leveled UP! ]

 

[ You have leveled UP! ]

 

[ You have reached Level 14! ]

 

As soon as the essence that flowed out of the core was absorbed by me, a violet stream surged from the broken core enveloped me….

 

>>>>

 

Suddenly appearing in front of a collapsing cave, which was obviously the entrance of the ‘Corruption cave’ I was in, I noticed a close by armed trio heading towards my location.

 

There was a blonde girl who was clad in a white dress, followed by two red haired boy & girl who seemed like they just came out of a wuxia novel.

 

I rejoiced with the presence of humans this close, this way I wouldn’t need to run around searching for the closest human shelter.

 

I took two steps closer to the trio and spoke with the blonde girl who seemed to be their leader

 

“Excuse me, do you know where the closest city is?”

 

“?!”

 

They looked at me strangely as if they were seeing a ghost, which seemed quite normal when thinking deeply of where I just came from…

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Ah, sorry for not answering your question first, but did you just come out of this cave?.....”

 

“Yup!”

 

“So it was you who exterminated this dark gate?”

 

“You can say so…”

 

The girl still looked at me in disbelief, it seemed like she couldn’t even process the situation.

 

“So…. can you answer my question now or do you still have more that you are curious about?”

 

The girl who was lost in thought suddenly came to, but just as she was about to talk, two fiery shadows moved out from behind here.

 

“Woah, this big brother here must be quite powerful to take care of this Dark Cave on his own, I admire you!”

 

“Please excuse my brother for being so rude, I’m Tia and this blockhead is Tie, and she is Grace, nice to meet you!”

 

The girl wuxia character started introducing their group and gave a light bow while forcing her brother’s head into a similar bow.

 

 - Last Chapter for today! Hope you enjoyed this Triple release!

26