Chapter 73 – Secluded training
1.9k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 73 - Secluded training

 

As soon as we returned, we met Grace who was finally done with the reports who expressed her apology on not accompanying us.

 

“It’s okay, it was just more of a cloth shopping trip than a tour, and besides you got into this mess mostly because of me…”

 

“You don’t need to think that way, being in this mess for 5 more times would still be better than potentially losing my life in that dark cave!”

 

“Alright, if you say so, anyway I have something that I want you to do for me.”

 

“Hmm? What can I help you with?”

 

“I plan to enter secluded training for the next week or so, unless it’s something important I don’t want to be disturbed.”

 

“Oh, looks like you are going to surpass us by another step. Be at ease, other than delivering meals through the opening in the door, no one shall disturb you. I wish you good luck with your advancement.”

 

“Well then, although it’s not like that, but thank you anyway..”

 

I headed back to my new house, took a small shower in the back and then headed to sleep in my new clothes. starting from tomorrow, my closed off training shall begin.

 

~~~~

 

Waking up the next day, I looked up the time through the timer in the status panel, thanks to its existence, I didn’t have to use the primeval ways of using time that was being used in the game.

 

[ 10 : 12 : 33 ]

 

It was 10 AM, I headed to wash my face and wash off the sleepiness before I came back to the bed and sat crossed-legged. The first part of my training plan would be to start my morning with two full ‘Lightning Cell’ strengthening cycles.

 

…….

 

2 hours later…….

 

[ ‘Lightning Cell' First stage (4.4%) ]

[ Constitution +0.2 ]

 

The progress increased a bit more reaching 1.15% per cycle, however, for me it was still too slow.

 

After contemplating the problem of being restricted to two cycles, I decided to try solving this problem from a certain perspective. The reason of restriction aside from the technique’s limit  was probably due to me not being able to control or endure the mighty lightning. As such controlling its intensity and perfecting my cells was the way to solve this.

 

Control required higher amount of mind power and special training with it, so I decided to finally use my unallocated stat points to increase wisdom to a certain extent.

 

[ • Stats :

 

Wisdom: 7.64

 

Unassigned stat points: 10.9 ]

 

Focusing on the wisdom stat, I exactly added 2.36 into it in my mind.

 

[ Wisdom +2.4 ]

 

However, it didn’t go as I wanted.

 

Thump! My brain was assaulted with a great amount of pain, as I was using the ‘Immediate synchro’ the pain was amplified several folds, the pain was high enough to make me faint but I endured for the sake of success, this secluded training plan still held lots of painful events….

 

[ Wisdom: 8.67…..9.12…..9.45…..9.88….10.04 ]

 

Half an hour of throbbing pain later, it was finally done…. Or so I thought!

 

[ stat requirement reached! ]

 

[ Mind Ability ‘Telekinesis’ unlocked! ]

 

Thump! Thump! Thump!

 

My heart beat faster as I received the notif…. Was this the same supernatural power I knew?

- 2nd Chapter of the day! Enjoy!

- Probably one more coming your way~

 

23