Chapter 75 – The fusion ability of ‘Omni-Mastery’
1.9k 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 75 - The fusion ability of ‘Omni-Mastery’

 

A small dagger was flowing in a stream of swords highly attracted to them like a magnetized object as if it longed to fuse with the stream, However, it didn’t fuse within unlike how much it looked like it wanted to….

 

This was the situation of dagger energy strands within me, it was quite natural for this to happen, after all, dagger were just a different shape of swords. Although people didn’t attribute dagger arts with swordsmanship in any sense at all, it was still a branch of the sword in its truest and deepest sense.

 

Thus, the first skill combination I had decided to start with in the first day of my seclusion was ‘Dagger Mastery’!

 

Undergoing the same process again was much easier than the first time, especially that the dagger energy was mostly enveloped in sword energy making it much easier to control.

 

‘Vital Dagger Strike’ was a dagger art that mainly stressed upon striking vitals accurately, amplifying its striking ability with hidden momentum once in contact with the target’s vitals. It specifically used the eyes, the windpipe, the heart, and the liver as its primary targets.

 

Condensing several mini-shaped targets of different shapes including humans and samples of the several monsters that I had encountered in the forest with mind power, I wielded the small dagger and started a slaughter!

 

Using varied attacks and attacking varying vital parts of different targets, the hand of mind power that held the dagger held tighter as it got more skilled as if a sign to show that my control got better.

 

However, even though I knew the process, it took more time than ‘Sword Mastery’ combination as its practice was much different.

 

8 hours later………

 

[ You have created the special skill ‘Dagger Art’! ]

 

[ ‘Dagger Mastery’ leveled up! ]

 

[ ‘Dagger Mastery’ reached level 2! ]

 

[ ‘Dagger Art’ Lv1 (Special)

 

Description: the culmination of your Dagger art, a unique style of your own!

 

Concept & Skill accumulation: 

'Vital Accuracy' Intermediate lv.1, 0% (Integration 0.9%).]

 

Other than the more time it took, everything else was quite similar even the skill description was similar…. What followed was the energy flood….. Or at least that's what was supposed to happen…….

 

As soon as the dagger energy started to rise it was instantly swallowed by a bigger competitor, it was ‘Sword Energy’!

 

[ Automatically Activating ‘Omni-Mastery’…… ]

 

[ a subordinate skill of ‘Swordsmanship’ has been detected! ]

 

[ ‘Dagger Art’ has fused with ‘Swordsmanship’! ]

 

[ ‘Swordsmanship’ leveled up! ]

 

[ ‘Swordsmanship’ reached level 3! ]

 

[ ‘Dagger Mastery’ has fused with ‘Sword Mastery’! ]

 

[ ‘Sword Mastery’ leveled up! ]

 

[ ‘Sword Mastery’ reached level 3! ]

 

It was the first time that the second level of ‘Omni-Mastery’ has been used automatically without the need for such a tough process!

 

It looked like the fusion ability was much simpler than I expected, it was only that mastery skills weren’t simple instead, so creating a skill through their fusion with other skills was tough.

 

[ ‘Swordsmanship’ Lv3 (Special**)

 

Description: the culmination of your sword art, a unique style of your own!

 

Concept & Skill accumulation: 

'Swiftness' Intermediate lv.3, 26.9%.

'Vital Accuracy' Intermediate lv.1, 0% (Integration 0.9%)]

 

As soon as it finished its meal, the sword energy grew much larger and mightier as it evolved from a stream to a true flowing river, the swords even grew more real. The pain was much more piercing and intense that even though I tried enduring it this time without fainting, the outcome was still another blackout……….

 

- Only one chapter for today, yesterday's chapter would probably be compensated tomorrow, enjoy!

24