Chapter 76 – Balance
1.8k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 76 - Balance

 

[ Your body have been cleansed by ‘Sword Energy (E)’ ]

 

[ Constitution +1.6 ]

 

[ Strength +0.9 ]

 

I woke up only to find out that it was already 9 AM, this time’s blackout was much sever, proving my decision to refrain from doing it back then at the system space to be right.

 

As it was already the next day, there was still 1 hour left before I can practice ‘Lightning Cell’, it would be better to integrate the new concept first…. As soon as I had the thought of that, an explosion of countless new sword variations surged in my mind, I immediately summoned my sword and sprung up from bed, this was the precise moment at which I could increase my skill level and comprehend it much faster than usual.

 

However, as soon as I tried practicing, unlike my understanding which was already rising, I found myself incapable of pulling out each move to its complete capacity, I immediately realized where the problem lays, it was Dexterity!

 

My 2.464 Dexterity with the title’s buff included didn’t allow my hands to perform with the same precision that my brain has told it to, it needed to be increased much further….

 

As such I started to add 0.1 stat points repeatedly to dexterity.

 

[ Dexterity +0.11 ]  

 

[ Dexterity +0.11 ] 

 

[ Dexterity +0.11 ] 

 

…….. 

 

My moves started to get more sharper and accurate as if to adapt to the newest concept ‘Vital Accuracy’.

 

[ ‘Vital Accuracy’ Integration +12%! ]

 

[ ‘Vital Accuracy’ Integration +9%! ]

 

Finally capable of performing this moves, albeit while needing most of my concentration, I wasn’t satisfied yet, so I continued increasing my dexterity stat further. 

 

[ Dexterity: 6.55…..7.99…..8.69…..9.72….10.054 ]

 

As soon as it reached 10, I finally reached the elementary state of what I hoped to achieve, instant reaction! Although it didn’t reach the level of performing the move without even thinking about it, I was now capable of performing all the sword moves in mind with just a simple thought.

 

Looking as the last 1.6 points left I simply put them in my agility to boost the ‘Swiftness’ concept as well.

 

[ ‘Vital Accuracy’ Integration +5%! ]

 

[ ‘Vital Accuracy’ integration complete! ]

 

[ ‘Swordsmanship’ Lv3 (Special**)

 

Description: the culmination of your sword art, a unique style of your own!

 

Concept & Skill accumulation: 

'Swiftness' Intermediate lv.3, 77.2%.

'Vital Accuracy' Intermediate lv.1, 2.3%.]

 

Finally fusing the two concepts, the same three main sword moves became much more lethal, while the whole ‘Swordsmanship’ morphed into a different level, I continued to practice for 2 more hours before finally stopping.

 

[ 'Swiftness' Intermediate lv.4, 11.9%.

'Vital Accuracy' Intermediate lv.3, 83.6%. ]

 

[ ‘Swift steps’ levels up! ]

 

[ ‘Swift steps’ has reached lv.6! ]

 

The ‘Sword Mastery’ skill’s description didn’t change much aside from the most critical parts that reflected on my upgraded abilities.

 

['Sword-Mastery' Lv3 

 

Skill type: Passive

 

*Attacks' Strength & Damage increase by 30% when wielding a sword.

*you acquire an affinity 'Sword-Affinity (E)'

*you acquire an energy ability ‘Sword Energy (E)’.]

 

On the other hand, my stats changed much more, as they started to reach a more balanced state, which I tried to achieve, my current goal was to make all of my stats reach at least 10. As this was the limit of normal humans, reaching it would grant my a balanced control of all of my abilities, only then would I decide on a certain stat to increase in order to acquire their ‘limit abilities’. I totally felt the need to start leveling up again as soon as possible.

 

[ • Stats :

 

Strength: 11.14

Constitution: 10.44

Agility: 9.74

Dexterity: 10.054

Perception: 2.64

Wisdom: 10.04

Intelligence: ???

 

Unassigned stat points: 0 ]

 

- 1st Chapter of the day! Enjoy~

- One more chapter for today to make up for Sat's release.

25