Chapter 77 – Gains
1.9k 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 77 - Gains

 

Faint stinging pain spread through my body as I tried to do the third cycle of ‘Lightning Cell’, it seemed like I didn’t reach the requirements for it just yet, however, the great difference in the degree of pain proved that my track of thoughts would bear fruits soon enough.

 

I proceeded to take out 4 more weapons from the ring, a spear, a bow, a hammer, and a halberd. Most of them were weapons that I made during my intern with Drake but the halberd was one of the things I bought stealthily from the weapon shop while Tia was busy looking at some displayed gloves that caught her interest.

 

I started by picking up the spear, and repeated the familiar process once more…..

 

~~~~

 

3 days later, on the fourth day of my seclusion exactly at 4:56 PM

 

[ Your body have been cleansed by ‘Arrow Energy (F)’ ]

 

[ Constitution +0.8 ]

 

[ Agility +0.5 ]

 

[ Strength +0.4 ]

 

For the last three combinations, there weren’t a time that I fainted like before, it could be said that my body was already adapted to the process by now.

 

Going out to the backyard of the small house, I used my ‘telekinesis’ to raise small stones to use as targets, and trained to fuse the concept of the bowmanship. Which took me less than 2 hours to do, it was time to view the benefits of the last three days of work…

 

[ ‘Spearmanship’ Lv3 (Special*)

 

……….

 

Concept & Skill accumulation: 

'Critical Aim ' Intermediate lv.3, 1.4%.]

 

------

 

[ ‘Hammer style’ Lv2 (Special*)

 

……….

 

Concept & Skill accumulation: 

'Heaviness manipulation’ Intermediate lv.3, 12.9%.]

 

------

 

[ ‘Bowmanship’ Lv2 (Special*)

 

……….

 

Concept & Skill accumulation: 

'Multishot’ Intermediate lv.4, 2%.]

 

------

 

[ • Stats :

 

Strength: 12.52

Constitution: 12.71

Agility: 10.24 ]

 

------

 

  • Abilities: 

 

= Affinity:

- 'Sword-Affinity (E)'

- 'Spear-Affinity (F)'

- 'Hammer-Affinity (F)'

- 'Bow-Affinity (F)’ 

 

= Energy:

- 'Sword Energy (E)'

- 'Spear Energy (F)'

- 'Hammer Energy (F)'

- 'Bow Energy (F)’ ]

 

And most importantly what happened next…..

 

Trying to achieve the third cycle proceeded  smoothly exactly till it reached half-point before collapsing, my target was almost there. Having fused 3 more weapon skills so far, my cells’ quality increased quite magnificently, that a full third cycle was almost at hand.

 

[ ‘Lightning Cell' First stage (12%) ]

 

It definitely increased! Albeit a minimal increase of 0.4%, however, it was still half a success. What’s next depended heavily on whether the last skill combination would give the desired result or not…..

 

  • double release's second chapter, enjoy!
26