Chapter 79 – Unexpected Achievements
1.9k 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 79 - Unexpected Achievements

 

I woke up at exactly 11:44 AM, while I felt quite depressed about these countless times I have fainted so far in just one set of practice, my body on the other hand was full of vitality and strength. The tearing and cracking that spread through my body when the energies were raging inside were all healed and I felt better than ever.

 

Even the ocean of energy inside my body felt very soothing and it felt like I took some sort of miracle elixir….

 

[ Your body has been purged of the negative energy within with the help of the ‘Energy Core’s effect leading to a collective increase of your body’s quality ]

 

[ All stats +0.5 ]

 

[ • Stats :

 

Strength: 13.52

Constitution: 13.81

Agility: 10.74

Dexterity: 10.554

Perception: 3.14

Wisdom: 10.54

Intelligence: ???

 

Unassigned stat points: 0 ]

 

My stats looked quite different than they were just 5 days ago, benefiting from the effect of the energy cleansing and my latest distribution, all of them with the exception of Perception were all above the normal boundary.

 

However, the greatest finale possible for this round of seclusion would be ‘Weapon Harmony’...

 

[ ‘Weapon Harmony’ (Special***)

 

Description: as the master of several weapon’s energies, you have the ability to harmonize them together and control them smoothly.

 

** you can harmonize up to a limited amount of 10 different energies.

* the energies you harmonize will gain the ‘Great Harmony’ effect. ]

 

[ ‘Harmony’ (*)

 

Description: as your energies are harmonized, supporting each other, all your energies’s effectiveness can rise 1~2 rank depending on their actual rank. ]

[ • Abilities:  

 

= Energy:

- 'Sword Energy (E+)'

- 'Spear Energy (E-)'

- 'Hammer Energy (E-)'

- 'Bow/Arrow Energy (E-)’

- ‘Axe Energy (E-)’  ]

 

Sensing the amount and might of each energy, it did indeed change greatly, even the already overpowering ‘Sword Energy’ grew stronger albeit only half the growth of the other energies as its rank was already high.

 

[ Achievement ‘Harmony between 5 energies’ recorded! ]

[ You have received the title ‘Harmony Master’! ]

 

[ ‘Harmony Master’

 

Title effect: - ‘State of Harmony’ ?????.]

 

It was like a parade of system notifs went on, and all of the notifs only held great news, which were like bonus gains, obviously other than the title which had its effect full of ?????....

 

Nonetheless, it was time to finally test if the actual target was achieved yet, I sat cross-legged and started practicing ‘Lightning Cell’.

 

Two hours later…. I was done with the two preliminary cycles as I initiated the third one, fortunately, it went all too well just like the first two, with the exact same increase in the completion rate!

 

However, just when I was going to stop, the micro lightning cell didn’t stop as it started a fourth cycle….. And surprisingly, it was a smooth sail, all by itself, it was only when I finished the fourth cycle that it stopped normally.

 

[ ‘Lightning Cell' First stage (18.1%) ]

 

An increase of 4.4%!

 

At this rate, I would only need less than 20 days to finish the first stage which meant I would take only a quarter of the expected time of completion!

 

I left my bed finally and headed to take a bath, since I already achieved the goal of this seclusion and it was merely the sixth day, I decided to use this House’s greatest benefit. Books! And immersing myself in them for the last two days was the plan!

26