Chapter 82 – Classification
1.8k 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 82 - Classification

 

In the morning of the next day, I went with Grace and the twins to a building that looked quite important at the borders of the city. That’s right, we went to the association's starry night branch.

 

After convincing Grace of my plan yesterday, she told me that I would need an association ID In order to join their party, so we were here so that I could register for an ID.

 

As soon as I entered, I didn’t see the regular bustling image of guilds in novels and manga that I expected. It looked more like a company’s office….

 

Just as we went to an office, the man that looked like a bartender who was writing something raised his head to look, before squinting his eyes as soon as he saw Grace. However, just as he opened his mouth to say something, a middle-aged man came from the inner room that was behind the office.

 

“Ho ho, if it isn’t dear Grace, you must have come today to greet me, I’d have gone to your father’s place to say hello and proceed with our business if I wasn’t a little busy.”

 

Grace looked like she was trying hard to keep her smile as she answered.

 

“But of course, If I knew you would come this early, I would have come early uncle Emmett, However, I’m here right now, for a different reason. We got a new party member that would like to register”

 

“Oh, a new party member?”

 

“Yes, he gave us some support during our last dark cave extermination, but he still has no Id as he comes from the countryside.”

 

After thinking about it thoroughly yesterday, I only told Grace what to say, instead of me acting as an actual leader or a even a vice leader as I decided to lay low for now.

 

‘Hmmm, could it be that he is some sort of expert? Is he the reason they were able to clear that cave this easily?’ (Emmett)

 

“Ah, he must be quite a talent if he is allowed to join the starry night genius team.”

 

“Not really, I’m just good at support”

 

I cut in as I saw that Grace was at the verge of breaking down as she didn’t seem like a person who would lie.

 

“Well then, since I finished the stuff that I was busy with, I will wait for you to finish so we could finish our business…”

 

I didn’t reply as I wrote my name (Fake) and age and job in the paper that the bartender guy brought out just now.

 

Warriors within the domain were classified into three jobs, firstly, there was the most common one which would be a knight/weapon user, their job would be normally called by the name of their weapon. For example, there were jobs like swordsman, spear knight, etc. these jobs and were very lackluster, but that was only as long as they didn’t possess any weapon energy, they would then become distinguished weapon masters and master knights!

 

Secondly, there were the rare elemental masters, who practiced ‘Elemental Arts’ and fight either using their elements, their fists, or even using simple weapons as conductors, just like Grace’s mace.

 

Lastly, there were the almost extinct elemental weapon masters! Warriors who have both weapon energy and elemental abilities, this was the job I would qualify in as long as I finished my planned month of practice and research, as the first stage wasn’t as impactful without advancing to the second stage.

 

Nonetheless, I planned to register as a simple swordsman, since I had decided to lay low for now, I didn’t plan to show my abilities that fast…..

 

  • probably one more chapter to go~
24