Chapter 89 – Cell Mastery!
1.7k 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 89 - Cell Mastery!

 

“Alright, since it’s about time, shall we get going then?”

 

A person clad in dark robe with a white mask on his face asked coldly as he glared at me, I shuddered slightly before finally giving up.

 

“Of course…”

 

Ian didn’t make it, we had to leave earlier to see if we can stall for time while hoping that he would arrive before we leave. However, he didn’t.

 

‘Sigh… at least it’s somewhat better this way..’

 

I believed that this wasn’t a bad thing, while I did know that Ian had confidence on taking care of this matter, even though father agreed readily when I told him that Ian offered his help for some reason, I didn't want him to get involved in this as much as possible.

 

Even stalling for time was something Ian asked me to do if he were to be late, but now that he was left out of this, I felt a bit relieved as it was probably for the best.

 

However…..

 

“Sorry, I was late, I got caught up with something.”

 

The escort looked at him for a second before turning his face around, it seemed that he found him not worth a notice as well….

 

For some reason, Ian seemed to be shrouded in more mysteries than I think, or else he wouldn’t have beat a cave of that level one handedly while still failing to be taken into notice of Emmitt and the escort. Especially the escort, who didn’t have a normal identity, he was on the few executioners of the association, a person that you would call a veteran by all means, so how was he unable to catch a glimpse of Ian’s brilliance…..

 

`~~`~~`

 

12 hours earlier…..

 

I woke up from bed, covered up in sweat, as I hurriedly checked the time, it was already about 1 AM after midnight, I had less than 12 hours left before the time for departing.

 

‘Sigh..’

 

I sighed in relief as I didn't miss the time up yet like I expected, However, it seemed like I spent at least 6 days in the state of constant tempering. Before collapsing to sleep from tiredness as soon as I finished.

 

Thankfully, I didn’t faint like I used to, I just slept a regular sleep, I seemed to have already gained a faint resistance!

 

‘Pffft..’

 

I laughed a bit, before turning into the main points that I needed to get done now, since I still had 10+ hours of time left, I intended to check what I gained and familiarize myself with the second stage before preparing for heading out.

 

 [ • Techniques: 

 

- 'Cell Mastery’ lv1 ]

 

I tried to check the info of the more skill-like ‘Cell Mastery’ that evolved from ‘Lightning Cell’, but just then….

 

[ ‘Cell Mastery’ has leveled Up! ]

 

[ ‘Cell Mastery’ has reached level 2. ]

 

[ ‘Cell Mastery’ (Special**)

 

Description: an elemental art created from the fusion ability of ‘Lightning Cell’ along the fusion function of ‘Omni-Mastery’.

 

  • ‘Lightning cell’: 2nd Stage, Initial Layer.
  • ‘Thunder cell’: 2nd Stage, foundation Layer. (Lightning-Thunder dual wave) ]

 

Thump! Thump!

 

My heart beat faster as I realized what had happened, this wasn’t supposed to be the result of ‘Lightning Cell’ evolving….

 

The conclusion was supposed to end with the technique evolving to something like ‘Lightning-Thunder Cell’ or something similar, However, as Omni-Mastery was involved the result became something much greater, that opened another road full of possibility, it somehow gave rise to a peculiar ambition in me.

 

However, this wasn’t the end………..

 

- 1st chapter of Friday's mass release of 4 chapters, Enjoy!

- side note: there is a discord for this novel which I made before, and I plan to start posting a chapter feed there for people who want to be notified as soon as chapter is released, that's as long as at least 10 people join (so that I wouldn't be announcing chapters to myself ;).

Invite: https://discord.gg/E7kYDhB

 

 

26