Chapter 91 – Arriving at the camp
1.8k 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 91 - Arriving at the camp

 

It was widely known that one’s personal attribute was something that’s unchangeable, as countless researches have already failed in this field.

 

‘With this…. Maybe I can….’

 

However, here I was, a person with a normal mono-attribute, changing to a person possessing the legendary dual attributes, and who knew if that was even the end?

 

‘This changes everything…’

 

The only reasonable explanation for this was to say that ‘Omni-Mastery’ was something that had a great effect, as if it didn’t need to follow this world’s laws as it wasn’t from here. However, of course, that was only hypothetical thinking as this was just a game.

 

Regardless of the reason, a completely new road has opened to my elemental path, but, progressing further into that path was something that needed both knowledge and resources that I didn't have, not to mention time, so that ambition has to be put aside for now….

 

‘Wait… Time?...!!!’

 

I checked the time hastily as I was too busy pondering and almost forgot that I had an important meeting.

 

[ 12: 22 PM]

 

Meeting up with the escort was supposed to be at 12...

 

I hurriedly ran to take a quick shower as I couldn’t go with this much sweat from the constant tempering, and got ready as fast as I can, catching up with them as soon they were just going to leave.

 

‘Phew’

 

I finally exhaled in relief as I adjusted my mental state, after all I was able to arrive before my plans were put to ruin…

 

`~~`~~`

 

We soon reached a carriage big enough for five, with a coachman in waiting, after all, the association camp we were heading to would take us a whole week to reach by carriage…

 

We rode the carriage and headed off, it seemed like the coachman was quite in a hurry.

 

The clothes I was wearing currently, were just a simple set of brown leather armor and a normal long sword that I bought before, they were one of the preparations I made during my lax time in the last month.

 

The dark robed escort sat down beside the coachman after scanning us once more, it seemed like he was high up on the watch. And he was quite the powerhouse too, after all he was already lv64 according the info from the ‘Eye of knowledge’.

 

However, I looked like the one who had the least luster in the group due to the information they had on me, so his concentration was on Grace and the twins most of the time.

 

As for my elemental energy? Unlike normal misconception, one could hardly differentiate between masters of both fields and a normal person otherwise than two cases.

 

The first case, would be when the master himself reveals it, while the second would be when two masters possessing the same element or weapon energy in a similar stage met, they would be able to distinguish easily.

 

However, to him I was a complete noob as I didn’t show any energy reaction before, and even if he was a lightning or thunder user, he wouldn’t be able to tell either, because my elements were already in a complete fusion state, they would be both lightning and thunder in the same microsecond.

 

Thanks to that, I could easily use this time accumulating elements without him noticing to make use of the free time during the travel, I just had to do it slowly so that he wouldn’t feel the elements movement, as I had already found out what attribute he has after probing with ‘Eye of knowledge’.

 

3 days later, we met lv25~30 bandits, but they died in simple minutes as soon as the escort made his move...

 

The travel continued smoothly, as the escort just took care of whatever danger we faced through the way. It also seemed that while the escort acted coldly and on his watch, he probably wasn’t involved with the party that opposed Grace’s father, or else he would have let the bandits do their work, after all they weren’t normal bandits, and they could take care of the trio with little effort….. Either that or he wasn’t good with his head.

 

Anyway, thanks to the escort’s help (not really) we smoothly reached the camp at the designated day……….

- 3rd chapter... one more to go!

24