Chapter 96 – killing the boss?
1.7k 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 96 - killing the boss?

 

Finally reaching the small door which looked similar to the last one, with the only difference of it being dark green with two monsters’ heads like sculpture popping out of the door.

 

it took another day to simply clear the last 20% as the level of the goblins seemed to be approaching the limit of this gate which is 25, while the number of monster groups seemed to be increasing. However, despite the situation, the trio hardly had a blunder as I only needed to save Tie one time.

 

Though, as soon as we reached the 90% limit, we found that most of the goblins were holding pickaxes and mining some sort of black crystal-like ore, I took the chance to store some for further search, but just contact with it gave me goosebumps for some reason.

 

`~~`~~`~~`

 

Tie pushed the door of the boss room as we followed in, we soon saw the boss who was a type of hobgoblin with dark brown skin, it held double axes and was playing with a black crystal similar to the ones the goblins were mining. It was seated on the ground before the short pillar holding the core, unlike the death knight who was sitting on a throne.

 

It seemed like even after corruption, some parts of the personality stayed intact, the death knight may have been some sort of a human ruler, while the hobgoblin was a much more primitive type of ruler according to their standings and positions.

 

As soon as the 2 meter tall hobgoblin saw us, he rushed over after unleashing a war cry.

 

“Kreuhhhhhh”

 

The trio didn't even need me to talk as they focused their attacks on the monster while dodging easily due to the hobgoblin’s huge body which was much less agile than the normal goblins, in exchange his hits seemed to pack quite a punch as rocks came flying from the spots he hit, there was even smaller cracks that formed.

 

Half an hour later….

 

The hobgoblin was full of injuries as he stood looking at his three targets full of stamina, it didn't seem like prolonging the battle would give more results, as such the team all heading for his head, which seemed to be the most vulnerable. 

 

 “Kreuhhhhhhahhhhh”

 

The hobgoblin’s head was crushed as soon as the three managed to land a lethal all-out hit on his head 10 minutes later, finished by Grace’s mace crush, the hobgoblin’s cry was the last thing he added before collapsing clumsily at the floor….

 

However, suddenly an ominous feeling filled the surroundings, as another anomaly occurred at this gate….. 

 

 

 

  • 3rd chapter.... a bit small but ... D:
16