Chapter 151 – Devour
1.2k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 151 - Devour

 

[ Inheritance test ‘Lightning Destroyer’ chosen… ]

 

[ Level Two Inheritance test (Lightning Destroyer): defeat your enemy once. ]

 

[ Test Enemy: 

 

  1. Body status set at 120% of the normal human limit.
  2. Possession of ‘Lightning destroyer’ Inheritance. ]

 

[ Begin! ]

 

Similar to the other last test, LD Ian had similar body status with stats averaging around 12…

 

Zzzzzzz…

 

I immediately retreated a few hundred meters as I almost got overwhelmed by the intense danger which made my intuition go off the charts!

 

Pang!

 

I focused at LD Ian only to find out he was at the center of the shock-wave that just blew up, it was somewhat inconvincible, but I already had a guess about what Lightning Destroyer meant…

 

It was most likely the class of one who honed and perfected their ‘Body of Elements’ to the limit assisted by the nature of their elemental art, which seemed to have a strange attribute to it.

 

It gave out destructive vibes!

 

Boom!

 

A lightning like flash broke out as LD Ian vanished from his place appearing where I was standing… Of course, I was already another few hundred meters away.

 

Although LD Ian’s Body of Elements seemed overpowered, I still had an advantage when it came to the agility stats, not to mention that his Body of Elements emphasized more on destructive ability, so his speed wasn’t as amazing in comparison.

 

Taking a second to think through this, normal close combat battle seemed like a bad choice, if I were to carelessly get close enough for the lightning to touch me then it was probably going to destroy my body from the inside out.

 

However, I wasn’t going to engage in normal close combat… I was planning to duke it out with my ‘Body of Elements’ and see who could overcome the other first!

 

After all, with LD Ian’s Body of Elements passively activated, my telekinesis had no effect as any weapon would get scorched as soon as it came close to his body.

 

‘Body of Elements’, Activated!

 

Both lightning elements and thunder elements coursed through my body and started to take over, it gave a new refreshing feeling as this was the first time I activated my full ‘Body of elements’.

 

In my other battles, I usually activated it on certain parts of my body, especially my legs to attain the speed multiplication and my hands, as activating it whole would burn off all of the items I had on my body including my own clothes, unless I was wearing an elemental conducting armor.

 

However, in this place, I basically had no idea where my items were and I could easily create any item as long as I knew its structure, it was regrettable that I never saw an elemental conducting armor before, but I could always fight with the elements as my armor.

 

My ‘Body of Elements’ was basically a true full body, so my body could enter a state of Lightning and Thunder as a whole, so I won’t have to worry about elemental damage, especially lightning damage.

 

On the other hand, knowing that ‘Lightning Cell’ was a pioneer elemental art when it came to full body conduction, and from my observation while moving around to avoid the strikes earlier, I could tell that LD Ian only had his skin as a conductor, so as long as I broke apart a full layer of skin, I should be able to end this quickly…

 

ZZZZZZZZZZ!

 

The static electricity that generated from the elemental activation crackled around my body as I dashed towards LD Ian who was already dashing towards me.

 

BOOM!

 

As soon as both our fists met, an even louder shock-wave blew up as we were both sent flying, though it took us a mere second to stabilize our footing once again.

 

‘That’s it.’

 

When our fists met I was able to confirm that the elemental conductor of LD Ian was truly his skin, but I was also able to feel the invasive energy that the lightning carried…

 

As the few lightning element particles tried to enter my body and wreak havoc, it was surprisingly absorbed by my own lightning elements, as if it was showing its superior power as my purple lightning that was tinged in gold devoured the dark blue lightning left in my body.

 

[ Your Dual-Element has increased by 0.11! ]

 

‘Huh?’

 

Wasn’t my current body supposed to be some sort of mental copy? Was I truly teleported to this strange place? If so then where is my items that should have been teleported with me? Or why wasn’t I able to use the system to check my status, being only able to view and listen the notifs it delivered…

 

BOOM!

 

[ Your Dual-Element has increased by 0.09! ]

 

BOOM!

 

[ Your Dual-Element has increased by 0.08! ]

 

BOOM!

 

 [ Your Dual-Element has… ]

 

…...

 

Countless questions ran through my mind as I exchanged blows with LD Ian, but I simply shrugged them off, what was the point of making an assumption that could be totally wrong at any later point? Won’t I know once I’m done with the test anyway? Besides, wasn’t it good that I could improve in these fights as well?

 

Anyways, now that I found out the fact that my lightning was superior to LD Ian’s, being outrageously able to eliminate the danger of the destructive lightning and even devour it, this battle was already...

18