Chapter 155 – Unique Inheritance
1.4k 7 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 155 - Unique Inheritance

 

[ You have obtained an Inheritance tag (Lightning Swordsman) ]

 

[ You have obtained an inheritance fragment! ]

 

[ 'Omni-Mastery' lv4 unlocking +25% (68%) ]

 

‘Even though it was that easy the effect is too different.’

 

Dealing with LS Ian was something that took me almost the same effort when I was dealing with the normal Sword Ian.

 

Simply activating my ‘Body of Element’ fully for one minute was all it took to get the job done and nullify the lightning damage coming from LS Ian using ‘Elemental Armament’.

 

But in the end, it gave me more than double the unlocking progress of ‘Omni-Mastery’, quite a pleasant surprise if you ask me.

 

[ ‘Lightning Swordsman Inheritance Fragment’ (Unique**)

 

Description: the key to the will left behind by a nameless Elemental Swordsman who was one of the pioneers in the path of dual practice.

 

*Grants a 50% increase to the attack power of the inheritor when using both sword energy and lightning elements. (Upon use)

*Grants a 40% increase in power to the inheritor’s lightning elemental mights. (Upon use) ]

 

The effect of the inheritance seemed great as well, it was almost as good as the Thunder Runner inheritance, but it didn’t have the same fundamental value as the air resistance decrease effect.

 

`~~`~~`~~`

 

[ You have obtained an Inheritance tag (Thunder Arrow) ]

 

[ You have obtained an inheritance fragment! ]

 

[ 'Omni-Mastery' lv4 unlocking +24% (92%) ]

 

‘Telekinesis is such a cheat…’

 

TA Ian had great destructive powers as he was close to the border of being a one man army, due to his long range ability, and fast arrows which carried high intensity thunder capable of finishing off any number of people within a 1 meter range around the arrow as soon as it hit something.

 

But for me, all I needed to do was just a series of simple steps to end this battle quite easily…

 

First, I put a mental energy wall around my body, and used telekinesis to stop it mid-air for a single split second.

 

Secondly, I used my ‘Lightning & Thunder Body art’ to hold the arrow within this split second and diffuse the thunder element contained within the arrow.

 

Finally, the last step was to simply crush the arrow to destroy the force that drove it forward.

 

By adapting such a simple tactic, I was able to make TA Ian a harmless shooter.

 

Once that was done, I only needed to use ‘Lightning Steps’ to close the distance he hurriedly made once he appeared, before simply and painlessly taking his life away.

 

[ ‘Thunder Arrow Inheritance Fragment’ (Unique**)

 

Description: the key to the will left behind by a nameless archer aspiring to break the law of ‘numbers beat bravery’

 

*Grants a 40% increase to the attack power of the inheritor when using both bow energy and Thunder elements. (Upon use)

*Grants a 50% decrease to the air resistance of the inheritor’s arrows. (Upon use) ]

 

The effects were more than amazing to anyone aspiring to be a master archer, but for me it could only rank as the third or fourth choice from the tags I currently have.

 

As for the last inheritance...

 

- Here's today's chapter, enjoy.

- 'numbers beat bravery' simply means that even strong brave men could only run when faced with greater numbers.

- Yes I know, I didn't post a chapter yesterday as it was an abnormally rough day for me, and it was also the first day of uni which got me even more pressured to write, I will try to do a double release later to make up for it is possible, and thanks for your understanding.

21