Invade
46 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I’m home, darling.”

            Aster’s face paled instantly, the unsightly appearance of Charles freaked him out. He stepped back instinctively, but Charles seemed to realize that, he strode to Aster and hugged his waist. His golden eyes looked mesmerizing, hypnotizing, but to Aster, there was nothing but insanity in his eyes.

            Charles embraced Aster and caressed Aster’s face with his bloodstained hand, “I’ve been out of the country for almost two year, how come I didn’t receive any letter? Did someone try to sabotage our means of communication? I will be investigating, don’t worry.”

            Aster was so scared that his leg went soft, Charles had grown to be even more handsome and mature, he looked majestic. But behind that majestic appearance, there was deep, crazed obsession swirling in his golden eyes, as if it was trying to absorb Aster in, but Aster was unaffected.

            He wasn’t mesmerized, he was frightened.

            “C—Charles, why didn’t you tell me that you’re coming?” Aster asked softly.

            Hearing that, Charles gripped Aster’s waist tightly, “I had just received the information about this autumn banquet few days ago and rushed here. There must be someone who tried to stop me from seeing you again.”

            Charles’ face darkened, “I will not forgive that person. He dared obstructing our love.”

            “C—Charles, let me go…” Aster replied weakly. He tried to wiggle out, but it only sparked Charles’ desire even more.

            “Why are you shy?” Charles smiled, he saw Aster started tearing up, and he couldn’t help to wipe the tears with his finger, “Are you that happy to see me? Don’t worry, Aster. I won’t be leaving you for so long anymore.”

            Charles intimately bumped his forehead with Aster’s. He then kissed Aster’s forehead, down to his eyes, his cheekbone, his cheek, and… his lips. At first, it was just a gentle peck, but he did it repeatedly until Charles felt the desire surging up inside him, he kissed Aster deep and invaded his mouth. Aster tried to push Charles’ tongue, but he was so scared that in the end, he just let him be.

            Charles was joyous when he felt that Aster had given up resisting, he invaded Aster’s mouth until both ran out of breath. Aster felt so weak, but his tears kept falling.

            ‘What happened? Why am I so scared? Why can’t I… resist?’ Aster tried to push Charles one more time. But to Charles, it felt like a coquettish tease. Aster stepped back while Charles approached him slowly, not budging even when Aster pushed his chest repeatedly.

            Aster stumbled and he fell onto the bed. He already took of his vest before, so he just used a thin shirt and some buttons were already unbuttoned. Charles’ breath quickened, he locked Aster’s leg side to side with his leg and gently fell to the bed. He was on top of Aster, with his golden eyes shining brightly.

            “Should we do our first time right now? I’m a man with restrain, I want to do it after we are married, but if you insist…” Charles unbuttoned Aster’s shirt until he could see the soft, pale chest for the first time. Charles’ hand touched Aster’s chest gently with his coarse hand, since he trained daily. Which made Aster shuddered.

            “So soft… so beautiful…” Charles said. He caressed Aster’s tummy and kissed Aster’s neck, “Your body is much more gorgeous than I expected in my dream.”

            Aster was speechless, he started sobbing because he tried really hard to resist. But every time he saw Charles’ golden eyes, he felt weak all the sudden and fear crept inside and numbed his body.

            “H—help…” Aster said weakly.

            Before Charles could do more, Aster saw a silhouette behind Charles. That silhouette hit Charles’ nape with his finger. Charles was stunned, but he didn’t faint. Instead, his golden eyes turned black again and he released Aster. He stood up and roared, “Who dared disturbing me?! Do you think you can kill me with that?!”

            The silhouette appeared in front of Charles and bowed slightly. He wore rimless glasses with his trademark butler suit. But his body was obviously wounded, since his face was covered in blood and Aster could see that he tried hard to stand tall.

            Jain saw the situation and he gripped his blade tightly. He couldn’t harm this man, as he was in golden eyes condition, it would be impossible to hurt a trained man with golden eyes. But when he saw that his master was about to be ravaged, he was furious.

            Holding his anger, Jain speak formally, “His Highness Crown Prince shouldn’t force Young Lord in such crude manner.”

            Charles didn’t have enough pity to spare this nobody’s life, but he didn’t want Aster to see him killing someone right in front of him, “What crude manner? Don’t you see that I’m having my time with my lover!”

            Jain lowered his head, “His Highness should see the state of Young Lord in clear-headedly, Young Lord doesn’t seem to be enjoying it.”

            Charles turned his head to Aster who was shivering, like a frightened rabbit, and his golden eyes turned normal blue eyes with golden circle again. He saw Aster who cried nonstop, and he saw the corpse of two guards outside with their severed head. Charles felt really guilty instantly.

            No, he didn’t feel guilty because he killed those two guards, he felt guilty because he just let Aster see his bloodthirsty side, no wonder Aster was frightened to the bone.

            ‘Even though Aster loved me so much, he must be scared when he saw those corpses. Those goddamn guards obstructing the door made me show unsightly behavior to Aster!’

            “A—Aster, I didn’t mean to scare you…” Charles tried to approach Aster slowly. But Aster immediately got up and stepped back to the corner. He looked like a cornered white swan. Charles’ heart was bleeding with guilt.

            “G—Go away, Charles…” Aster said weakly.

            “Listen to me, those guards outside said that I didn’t have permission to see you, of course I have to—”

            “I said go away, Charles!” Aster screamed.

            “A—Aster, I’m just trying to…”

            “GO AWAY!” Aster took a book on the desk and threw it to Charles. Charles didn’t feel any physical pain, but his heart was in tremendous pain.

            Charles looked lost. He knew that he was wrong, he shouldn’t force Aster and he shouldn’t let Aster see this behavior, but he was so excited to see Aster that he forgot about those things.

            Charles turned his attention to that butler who dared to interrupt him, “You shall face death, since you already saw this, I will personally kill you with my hand!”

            “Charles! If you dared to hurt him, I will never forgive you!” Aster roared. Charles turned his attention back to Aster who bravely stood out to his random butler, and fire rose in his chest.

            “Why did you protect him?! I’m trying to protect us together!”

            “He is my butler! No, he is my guard medal subordinate! If you dared hurting him, you should kill me first!” Aster said boldly.

            Charles showed a complex look, he clenched his fist. But when he saw Aster who looked really scared, yet boldly protecting his subordinate, made him realize that he had done something terrible to Aster.

            “I’m sorry…” Charles bit his lip, “I—I was just too excited to see you…”

            “Leave now, Charles,” Aster said.

            “… I will come back later.” Charles left the room downcasted, before he left. He glared at Jain and said something outside of the door. There was two people with the same bloody appearance as Jain who appeared behind him, Charles ordered something to them and they disappeared again.

             After Charles left the room, Jain stared at his master and asked, “Young Lord, are you okay?”

            Aster paused, and nodded slowly. Jain smiled, “I’m glad, I’m not late…”

            And he fell unconscious.

Announcement

Hi! ForeverPupa here! TwT
Omg, I'm terribly sorry for late update
so much had been happening, as I thought I can finally rest and write, I got sick for the whole weekend until Thursday! Author is terribly sorry for the late update! >w<

However, Author will give you three chapters, and these chapters are for last week, so, there will be three more chapters this weekend too!
This time, Author promised, because Author finally have a lot of time to write! TwT
Thank you for staying, because you comments and encouragement helps me alot through hard times!

2