Chapter 43
11.9k 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

….Princess Queen’s Office room in cryload castle

 

Princes Queen was frowning as she looked at the region’s report.

 

She already knew that the perpetrator regarding the incident in which a group intruded the castle’s treasury was the former king, plus the guy who they captured spilt the beans, further confirming her speculation.

 

However, this problem is tricky to deal with since they can’t just announce to the public that the member of the Royal family is a criminal, since she herself, is of the same family.

 

Thus, the queen ordered a secret mission to capture the former king and his little organization, and think of the punishment later on.

 

Unfortunately, the former king has already suspected such move by the castle, hence, they’ve delved deeper into the depths hidden from the eyes of the queen’s force, and continued their evil businesses.

 

This family’s conflict now spans the entire continent.

 

...at a certain building’s room.

 

“You’re quite good to be able to find this place”

 

Former king praised the chief foxes who came by themselves to his secret banker, while sitting on his make do throne.

 

“Well, we have many ways to pinpoint your location kon”

 

“So keep this in mind whenever you feel like betraying us kokon”

 

Gold and silver fox sister walked to his side and started laughing. *kusu kusu*.

 

“...What is your business here? I’m sure you didn’t come here for a chit chat”

Former king clicked his tongues and looked irritatingly at the two.

 

He was still angry at the fact that he was forced to lower the price because of the stupid mistakes both sides made.

 

“Well, don’t be so mean kon”

 

“I’ve brought in a good news for both of us kokon”

The two slid their fingers across former king’s chin, alluringly.

 

“Last time, when you invaded the castle you took another treasure with the treasure we asked for, and you’re keeping it hidden with you right kon?”

 

“...the good is not in the contract. I don’t have any reason to hand it over to you people”

 

“That's not what we meant, we are saying we are buying that kokon”

 

The female fox henchman came from the entrance following the silver fox’s signal and displayed the absurd amount of gold inside the bag she was carrying to the former king.

 

Former king who saw it, brightened up his dark and gloomy face.

 

“I’m sure you know it but this is a stolen goods from the castle so it is very hard to sell it on the public channel? Even we had to hide it in the sealed treasure box chanted with concealment magic.”

 

When a magic item is registered as a stolen item in the merchant guild, it will be under great search by the castle magicians, and the search will span the entire country.

 

And if the item were to be detected even once, it will be automatically pursued no matter where it is in the country, so it is very bothersome.

 

Especially it could be thought that the castle’s mages are frantically searching the good former king directly stole from the treasury.

 

“That’s why we are buying it kon”

“You see, we have some one who we want to take revenge kokon”

 

The two foxes smiled bewitchingly to the former king.

 

..at certain location in a certain road..

“Blonde haired hero….we haven’t seen a single carriage coming”

 

“...true, I was thinking of getting a lift but I didn’t think any carriage passed by”

 

“Our food and drink supply is already getting low-desu~”

 

“...There is no other way but to walk”

 

“Wa, wa, wait for me Blonde haired hero~....My leg got numb from all this walking and….”

 

“...too sloppy”

 

“A!? You don’t have to carry me in your back like this”

 

“If you really think like that then just shut up and rest in my back so that you can resume walking by yourself”

 

“....Oka~y”

 

...Houtarou town in Miscellaneous store Yugo….

 

“This is today’s supply right nya?”

 

Uliminus signed the document after checking the baggage that was placed in the storage room.

 

“Hou, Compared to your shop’s scale, you got quite a lot of the supply”

 

Furio was behind her watching the process.

 

Furio in his old world worked as a merchant, in charge of item delivery. Thus, he is adept at calculating and/or estimating vis-a-vis shop’s scale, ins and outs of customers, and the required supply quantity.

 

“Lately, I’ve been buying the supply through collaboration with other shops nya, since with this I can get a slightly cheaper price”

“As expected of Uliminus. You are already doing things like that, I’m honestly surprised”

“Re, really nya? Even if you praise me, nothing but will come out nya”

 

Saying so Uliminus hummed happily as she skipped to the shop.

 

Furio who stayed behind stared deeply at one bag in peculiar.

 

...In Evening in front of the Yugo store….

 

“It’s in this shop right?”

 

The castle’s guard captain who was in front of Miscellaneous Store Yugo asked the mages standing behind him.    

 

“Yes, there is no mistake”

 

“The reaction is coming from inside this shop”

All the mages pointed at Yugo’s direction and answered in unison.

 

“Alright, I understand. Everyone get into your position! We will surround this shop!”

 

To guard captain’s command 100 or so guards went in to their formation, as they scattered around the shop to surround it.

 

“The remaining guys help me with the questioning of the workers. As long as a situation calls you can forcefully capture them.Understood? Make sure to not any escape!”

 

After confirming everyone’s nod, the guard captain took a step inside of the shop.

 

However, unbeknownst to them, two shadow of a human were observing this play from afar.

 

“It became interesting Kon”

 

“This is fun to watch Kokon”

2