Chapter 55
14.8k 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lys advanced toward Furio, who just came back from helping Uliminus and her shop, Yugo, and took Furio’s belongings.

 

“Husband, I have important stuff to talk about before dinner...”

 

Lys, then smiled deviously.

 

Furio was taken back by her smile, her smile got bigger as soon as she looked away from Furio.

 

“Alright, what is it?”

 

It was Furio’s style to always listen to what someone has to say before taking action.

 

 

He learned from Lys that

  • A young man came seeking for Brossam

  • The young man is in love with Brossam

  • Lys needs my help to get them together

 

…I may be terrible at this romance kind of stuff, but for now the least I could do is listen to Brossam’s feeling and what she has to say about dating the young man…

 

“Master...I would like a moment with you please...”

 

Brossam, who looked worn out came to me and sought for consultation with me. Without a doubt, her current state is due to what Lys came to talk to me about, since she is usually a very energetic person.

 

“Alright, what is it?”

 

He learned from Brossam that

  • A young man came seeking for the dragon slayer, meaning herself

  • This very young man wishes to marry the dragon slayer

  • How should she go about declining him without hurting the young man?

 

..Lys wants them together, but Brossam wishes to reject...what am I supposed to do in a situation like this?...Things like love places greater emphasis on the person, in this case Brossam and her feelings, but, she is also young….

 

In front of Furio, who was walking in the corridor, Varissa came beckoning for him to come.

 

“Master...umm, can I have some of your time”

 

Furio felt like running away from all this stress.

 

Varissa who’s usually a kind and calm person, is now acting coquishly, most likely she have some romance problem in her mind.

 

As mentioned previously, Furio himself, isn’t expert per say, at the topic vis-a-vis love.

 

“Fine, what is it?”

 

It was Furio’s style to always listen to what the person has to say.

 

…..

 

From what he heard,

 

  • As a turn of event, it has been decided that she will introduce Gozaru to her dad.

  • How should I explain to her dad that she married without their permission

  • On top of that, she became a second wife.

 

...For her, the best option would be to be straightforward and truthful when explaining her reasonings, tackling this problem being true to her personality….I guess, I could lend them a hand at a critical point, since Gozaru could be a handful, at situations like this.

 

In front of him….

 

“Furio, can I have a moment with you nya?”

 

Contrary to her usual demeanor, she peeked her head out of the door, and beckoned Furio to come.

 

Furio felt tired and felt bad from seeing her act so differently.

 

Uliminus who’s usually calm and corrected person except for anything to do with gozaru, and she came to me just to ask an advice. It must be something big.

 

“Alright, what is it?”

 

It was his style to at least liston what the person has to say.

 

….

 

From what he listened

  • Varrissa has come to her saying she wanted to introduce her to Varissa’s father

  • She is contemplating whether she should go or not

  • What would be the best action she could take for Varissa

 

...This is some hard stuff….. But I believe she shouldn’t over think, for Varissa has already made the decision and I too, planned to help them out so…

 

“U, Um, Ummm, master...can I have a moment with you please?”

 

Billy looking very shy held onto Furio’s sleeves.

 

Furio could only smile bitterly at himself seeing her.

 

“Fine, what is it?”

 

It was Furio’s style to always listen.

 

 

Billy talked about something he already predicted…

 

  • Do you think Slape likes younger girls?

  • Will Slape like girls with flat chests?

  • Will Slape like clumsy girls?

It was more of a Q&A, than anything.

 

“....(beckoning)”

 

It seems like Belano came back from her day job as a teacher in mage school

 

……

 

“Husband? You came a little late to the table today...and you look to be tired...”

 

Lys asked Furio in concern

 

Furio replied with a bitter smile and sat on his usual seat, right next to Lys.

 

He looked around the table.

 

Brossam still looked haggard ish.

Varissa seemed to be comforting herself.

Uliminus looked sort of refreshed.

Bily looked happy with cherry red cheeks.

Belano looked refreshed after having Furio listen to her problems in her job.

 

All five had varying expressions looked back at Furio.

 

“I’m sorry for letting you guys wait, come let’s feast.”

 

“...Mr Gozaru, you don’t have anything to ask right?”

 

“Nn? What are you talking about”

 

“Oh, it’s nothing, it's all good”

 

Saber who was sitting next to Furio’s leg, rubbed its soft fur on Furio making *funsu* *funsu* sound, as if he felt something was wrong with Furio and was trying to comfort him.

 

...later that dinner…

 

Furio who was walking to the bedroom feeling all exhausted..

 

“Supreme one, I would like a little bit of your time, may I?”

 

Even the all kind Furio, couldn’t help but float out a sour look, at her worst timing.

 

Even then,

 

“Alright what is it?”

 

It was Furio’s style to always listen.

 

…..

 

“There is something seriously bad going on man...the gate won’t connect for shit”

 

“What do you mean? Did you place the gate at two different location, and at the same time in that?”

 

“Yeah, of course, one of them is at the same place, but the second one is in a more remote location. They are both at where the sir evil god’s shrine is located at. We did them at the samet time and for some unknown coincidence they both disappeared at the same time”

 

“...wha..what in the world is happening?”

 

…..

 

“Damn that Allure, haven’t I told you enough, to not forget your handkerchief...geez, because of this stupid item, I was forced to come back by myself!”

 

….even then, I guess, I shouldn’t let a girl walk all alone in the forest….no nono , I’m being too naive, I should scold her when I get back...

 

…? What is that weird pattern in the garden..damn Allure, she must’ve forgotten to erase it, she really is a clumsy girl, I must give her a suitable punishment.

 

...But, this handkerchief is quite worn out...but she still held dear..I should buy a new one for her...

 

….

 

“Fue~~, to think  I would forget the handkerchief of all things...that handkerchief is very important to me because it's the handkerchief that the hero wrapped around my wound...even though he probably has already forgotten about it...”

 

Awawaawa?! A weird pattern in this garden?! If this was seen by Blonde haired hero then I will get scolded! I should erase it quickly.

0