III Chapter 36 – Tsukiko – Pulling the stunt, step one
337 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She did not like the current situation, not at all, and if it was very embarrassing. 

Kakashi is going to rip me a new one when he hears of this. 

Frowning, she tried to move her hands, but they were tied together tightly in something that felt like out of Fifty Shades of Grey. With another sign she decided to lean back and relax, she had planned this without telling the others, but seriously it might have been one of her worse ideas. 
"Well, well, I did not expect to see someone like back then trice a lifetime." she heard a rough almost raspy but still young voice say. 

So not the old man. 

"Well I would say surprise, always on for something new and most people like surprises you know, birthday surprises, holiday surprises, extr...." a slap echoed through the room and Tsukiko felt a burn on her cheek. 

Shinobi. She concluded, from the short touch on her cheek during the slap, he had calluses at all the right places. But one with poor or mediocre self-control. 

"Well, I don't like them." The man said, and she shrugged her shoulders, judging from the voice alone was not her strongest suit, she would truly be happy if someone would take that blindfold off her. 

"I like don like them either, but others do, actually a great majority of people do....so if I would request of you to take off this blindfold it is bothersome to have a conversation without being able to see my opposing party." She smiled, knowing she must be looking pretty while doing so. Her beauty had brought more advantages than she taught in her former life in this one. 

"Not without knowing the effect of your Dojutsu." The other voice said. "I looked you up a bit Tsukiko Hatake, you are an unusual personage. An orphan, from the slums of the capital, mother a prostitute, father unknown, if I had to guess related to the Yuki or you would have not gotten those eyes of yours. Your ten-year-old sister was pretty, her doom. Your mother broke under your sister's demise, from that day on calling you by your Sister's name Tsukiko instead of your given name." Tsukiko gashed her teeth, how dare he"You took charge, half a baby, a three-year-old, you won money by playing Shogi and Gambling, enough to give you and your mother an out, by some twists and turns of fate you ended up in Konoha where you proved your worth in aiding Shisui Uchiha and the girl known as Gene Yuki solving a conspiraton under the Sandaime. Resulting in the arrest and life imprisonment of elder Danzo. Adopted by the Hatake, Hokage assistant advisor, now youngest ever team leader and special Jonin." 

She heard a sign. 

"An astronomic rise, from a slum girl to honored Shinobi, and I believe you have gotten yourself kidnapped with such little resistance intentionally as well." 

Hearing that, Tsukiko started laughing. "Indeed I have, although we expected you to wait a bit before kidnapping one of us." She said. "And I expected Gene to be kidnapped honestly, my Dojutsu is micro movement reading by the way, so you can get rid of that blindfold." 

"Between kidnapping a strategist specialist or a combat specialist of sure, I take the strategist and not the warrior." she heard the voice say and noticed how the blindfold was removed. Blinking, she accostumated herself to the new light and stared at a masked man and the Mizukage standing behind them, completely blank in demeanor. 

Puppet. 

She concluded and stared at what she presumed Puppeteer.

We see each other again Orange Mask, by now I am truly getting curious who you are, I found utterly nothing on a possible Uchiha traitor up until now, leaving you one of those whose bodies were never recovered.

Analyzing his body, her brain stored and put information in backup at rapid speed. He felt not entirely comfortable from the way he stood on the balls of his feet and the tension in his shoulders, his robe was a bit off on the right side and his gloved hands were even if only oh so lightly twitching. 

He is feeling insecure. 

"Well my dear, I would have never thought an Uchiha being part of a conspiracy in Kiri, may I say something, your lot, your entire family has a penchant for trouble no?", She asked noticing the minuscule flinch. 

Hook and Sinker.

"Well, I guess I shouldn't let you talk so much." The other party said and snapped their fingers, the Mizukage, the marionette, she corrected herself internally at seeing him move stuffed her mouth. 

How is he planning to pry information from me If I cannot speak. 

She raised an eyebrow. 

"Don't worry, you are merely bait for the Yuki girl, we are after her Dojutsu originally, although yours will make a nice bonus." 

Color Perception, alright it is a powerful ability but less useful than mine in combat, and that aside....no hell they want to combine it with their Sharingan, are they nuts. Even if they are unaware of the fact that our eyes are in fact not a Dojutsu but Technology they have to be aware of compatibility, and eye transplantation, that would be a feat even back in hour time with medical and science of the level of this....not wait it is possible if they have the same guy who did those bio-experiments on the kids in Konoha. Is this connected, because then I will have to change my name and bash myself trice over the head for not having connected it yet. 

With her thoughts running miles an hour connecting dots and piecing together bits and pieces of information, she came to a standstill in her mind and looked at the orange mask man. Taking her hands, she ripped into her finger until it was bloody and then put a name on the dirty ground.

Writing it since she could not speak.  Acting on a mere gut feeling. 

Phillipe 

She knew he had lived in this world as well, the only instance where someone could have seen eyes like theirs before their time was with someone older, someone whom an old man nowadays would know. The only person that fit those criteria. 

The man in front of her stilled. 

Jackpot. 

13