III Chapter 37 – Pulling the stunt, step two (I)
348 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gene stood there and took a deep breath. 

Time to pull yourself together. 

"Itachi." 

"Already on it." She heard his voice. "Tracking seal, as long as they do not undress her we should be safe." Then he took something else out of his storage seals. "I placed another one just to be on the safe side for you two." he handed one seal to Shisui and Gene respectively. "I like to be prepared." 

"Well, then we just need to kidnap a certain high ranking Shinobi for ourselves." Shisui said and Gene nodded, while Itachi took out another couple of vials from his storage seal. 

"I have sleeping, paralyzing and diverse others I tested them out, they work even on high ranking Shinobi." He said, and the other two looked at him. 

"Where....?" Gene pointed at the Vials then at him, and he smiled at her. 

"I have a fiancée, and I am not only hanging out with you, that aside I am clan heir. I did a few Anbu missions with Kakashi when you were wreaking havoc and I needed to sneak out a few times to meet .... I am not in the habit of announcing to the entire world whom I like ...." Itachi actually blushed at that. "...and we were not always fiancées, anyway these here are strong enough to knock out even higher ranking Jonin for a while. At least enough time to kidnap someone." 

"Could I have a few of those when we get back to Konoha?" Gene asked. "I really, really want to paint the face of the Hyuga Patriarch with waterproofed ink some day." 

"Sure."

"We have to kidnap Ao first, our plan needs to be accelerated, so let us hurry. I can track his whereabouts." Shisui grabbed the two of them, and they followed along as Itachi handed them a piece of cloth. "Soaked in the antidote." he muttered. 

[Water style: Vanishing]

Gene made them invisible as they dashed through the streets at lightning speed. Shisui in front, as he made twists and turns through the maze like streets. Stopping in his tracks. 

"Well, or they find us." he muttered and in front of them a few Kiri Shinobi appeared. 

"Iceskating." Gene muttered and coated her hands in Chakra. "I don't really like them all that much." dashing forward, she touched the ground, having it freeze as she felt Shisui and Itachi approach from behind. Used to the ice, they skated on it, using body flickers to silently take out their opponents. 
Carefully, Shisui laid down the opponent on the ground. "Freeze them up while you are at it, Gene." he muttered. "While we cannot afford corpses, neither can we afford them waking up too soon either." 

Nodding, Gene froze the opposing Shinobi in ice coffins. Itachi looked around and then pointed silently at Shisui to place the Shinobi into one of the many unoccupied left to rot away houses of Kiri. With practiced moves, they hid the Shinobi away before heading off again. It was no real measure, but it would suffice for now. 

"The ice will melt away slowly." she muttered and followed Shisui who further dashed through the streets until they came to a halt in front of one of the larger buildings. 

eventually. 

"Here." He said and smiled. "And he already noticed us, I'd say."

"Although your Justu is Nifty, it is not undefeatable." they heard a cranky voice behind them. "I have no intention to fight not only Shisui of the body flicker but also two Shinobi of such obvious skills as you two....what do you want?" he asked and with a sleight of hand Gene solved the Vanishing Jutsu on herself. 

Shisui and Itachi went their own ways circling Ao in secret, although if she had to guess the eye-patched man knew exactly where they were. 

"In that case, would you please be so kind to come with us without resistance?" she asked and smiled at him, shutting down whatever she felt about him. 

Another one responsible for the death of my family, but he cannot die...not yet. 

"Why should I." 

"Because I say so." Gene declared. "And what other choice do you have, either you come along or you will find yourself killed." she smiled brightly without revealing anything crating the illusion there might be more to say, to come, but there was nothing more than to state the facts. 

"Even if you do so, what makes you think you could best all of...."

He did not get very far when Gene felt the hatred and the Anger bubble up inside her, coiling like a snake, and she felt how the surrounding air crackled and the ground beneath her feet froze while her breath became visible, as the color of chakra around her switched into the blue came threads of red, weaving itself into the tapestry of her energy. At seeing so, the eyes of Ao widened as he took a step back. 

"Genevieve." she heard a voice call not too far from her. 

Shisui. 

She gritted her teeth and tried to calm down, Kushinas and Tsukikos words ringing in her ears. 

A Shinobi, a Jinchuuriki who has no control over their anger, is a danger to itself and others. 

She remembered why Kushina always let out her anger immediately, since she could never bottle it up, accumulate it, and it would become a threat. 

"Genevieve." 

With a Pang she caught herself and recollected her chakra, she would not hurt Shisui, under no circumstances she had the intention of hurting him. With a deep breath she calmed down and stared at the Kiri Shinobi, this might not have been planned, but now he was afraid of her, so she would put the fear to good use. 

"What makes you think Kirigakure would walk out of such an encounter unscanted." she muttered and with a shudder Ao raised his hands looking to his left and right. 

"I know when I have lost, I am not fighting you, or the two Uchihas." He said and looked at her. "But tell me one thing, does Konoha really know what kind of monster they have in their ranks....do you know that among all the Yuki, the ones who will always end up walking through the bloodiest of snowfalls are those with that Dojutsu of yours."

"Tell me one thing." Gene looked at him, her gaze cold like a glacier. "Do you really think that our eyes are a Dojutsu like the Byakugan or the Sharingan, because you know what. It is not a Dojutsu, and will never be one." 

 

 

 

 

14