III Chapter 40 – The stunt, gone slightly awol, step three
403 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsukiko stood there huffing in anger, and Gene watched her with surprise as she seemed to shout something that was not understandable from the Gag she was wearing, fighting against the ropes still holing her captive. 

Itachi flickered to her as just for a feeble moment she had everyone's undivided attention.

Shisui was the first to spring back into action, he vanished from plain sight appearing above the Orange mask and suddenly the Mizukage vanished right from Gene's sight. She cursed, following the flurry of color that appeared, trowing her covered in chakra Kunai. She threw it at him but did not catch him, shooting behind them at the same speed, feeling how she automatically took out another Kunai. Forming a patch of Ice between Shisui and the Mizukages attack. It did not bring much, but it gave him the seconds he needed to flicker himself out of the danger zone. 

Another piece of debris shot towards them and noticing she had too much swing to stop herself she looked at Shisui who caught her hand, and suddenly she felt weightless before the appeared next to Itachi who had his Sharingan working full throttle as Tsukiko next to him moved forward. Her black Kimono fluttering after her and Gene took out her bow putting an arrow on its sting and firing, her body moving with the practice as she had done a thousand time. 

One, two, three, four, five.....

Another strike to be avoided, but suddenly Itachi stood in front of him and blocked the strike. 

"Go on shoot." he said and Gene continued shooting, providing Shisui and Tsukiko who were embroiled in the battle back up. Tsukiko moved fast, but she was driven back despite her blade hitting true, she was simply not strong enough to endure the Mizukages strikes continuously as her blade shook with every time she blocked and redirected an attack. Her experience was the only thing keeping her standing. 

"Tsukiko!" Gene shouted and let loose another arrow as Tsukiko made a flip to avoided it and the arrow drove right through the Mizukages shoulder and pinning him to the stone wall. She turned around and fixated on orange mask, who looked at her with his Sharingan and vanished from plain sight, before reappearing right in front of her. She flinched back and tried to use an ice arrow to strike him directly, as his hand shot towards her eyes. Suddenly, he vanished again as a purple flame sot into his direction, with Itachi suddenly taking action as he pinned the Mizukage entirely to the wall. 

"SHISUI CAPTURE, GENE BACKUP, ITACHI YOU TAKE AO!" Tsukiko hollered and threw a Kunai into the sky. Gene, anticipating the flying Thunder, had a small ice platform appear in thin air. Tsukiko landed on it like a feather before destroying the chakra enforced ice under her feet as she took hold of Orange Mask's robes. Having another ice platform appear before them so Tsukiko could use it as a pressure point, Tsukiko gleamed with a smile, looking at Shisui. Shisui moved with a flicker, and Gene provided him with another ice platform to use as a bouncing place.

Forming another place of ice, she smiled as Shisui destroyed the ice and stuck the mask with his kunai partially destroying it, revealing something that looked like a snowy white scar. 

Tsukiko suddenly had her Tanto in her hand, and it glowed darkly, covered in a razor sharp and thin layer of Chakra. As she slashed downwards it generated a thin black line, cutting right through the air, and she twisted her body midair to kick outwards as he vanished, following the flurry of color once again Gene shot an arrow into the ceiling. The Chakra infused weapon unleashing a powerful storm that drilled right thought the roof and opened up a path out to the open and unbalancing their opponent who suddenly found himself pummeled by Shisui who was using body flicker after body flicker, creating afterimages. 

Barely keeping up with his speed, she formed patches of ice, so he could use them, and he did so to only making him even faster. Tsukiko did so as well. 

"I join in! Take care of Ao!" Itachi said and Gene cussed, releasing her bow, using both her hands as the other three went all out doing a quick take on Ao who seemed to be preoccupied about something with the Mizukage. Shisui and Itachi who were affected by the Genjustsu occasionally ending off track. 

"Damn it!"

She cussed, her destroying the roof had allowed them to actually gain an advantage over orange mask, but it also gave him more mobility than before. 

Keeping the battle connected she felt some giant force hitting her from the side, being disbalanced she moved her hand to her left and threw a Kunai covered in an overabundance of Chakra. It hit nothing but stone, but it did freeze it all over, even the Mizukage partially driving a shout from Ao.  

It was maybe only a few seconds she had been distracted, but looking upwards she had to reestablish her support of the battle. By now they were raising attention, as everyone but Tsukiko was using enough chakra to make an average Shinobi looking like a bad joke. 

"This we will get nowhere." Gene muttered as she heard Tsukiko Shout in right that same moment. 

"BLIZZARD" 

Her hands almost moved themselves, forming the hand sighs for it. 

Meanwhile, Tsukiko moved her still strangely looking blade upward slashing through the fireball that was shooting her way and also destroying the chains trying to take a hold of her, Shisui was using a body flicker to first get Itachi out of the way before moving upwards again. 

Gene readied her chakra as she waited for that split second that Shisui teleported Tsukiko out of the way behind her. 

Moving her hand upwards, she caught a glimpse of their opponent again. 

[Ice Style: Blizzard]

A giant wave of Chakra shot forward, twisting and coiling into the sky. 

 

 

14