IV Chapter 29 – Haku and Zabusa
306 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gene stood in her breakfast room nibbling on her coffee trying to remember why the heavens she was watching how a little girl or was it a boy she was still uncertain was bandaging a huge guy on her kitchen table, desperately trying to remember their Names. They did introduce themselves the other day. 

"Haku and Zabuza." she said when it suddenly came back to her. "Haku and Zabuza." 

"Yes, you are being repetitive." Haku noted, and she grinned at her, yes for now she would determine Haku as well she had to ask, later though. "I know, I just remembered the names. So you are here to join the Yuki." 

"Haku is, I will be on my way as soon as the little one is settled in, the only other choice I had was being a babysitter for a bra...." Haku stood there with a needle in her hand and another one, dangerously close to Zabuzas manhood, inside the wooden Chair. 

"Please do not destroy the chairs." Gene noticed, and Zabuza mumbled something she was certain was not for the ears of minors. 

"I would not, we are both here to join." Zabuza said and leaned back. "Although, just to make that clear, I will not accept you as my boss if you cannot beat me." 

Gene felt her lip turn towards a smile, was he asking to fight her. It had been a while and thinking about it, a good bout in the morning sounded like quite a good idea, or at least not the worst in a long time. 

"Sure let's go, I hope you are prepared for a good beating." she said and grinned at Haku which had Zabuza make a double take. 

"You are so related to each other." He muttered. "You are that golden-eyed madmans relative, you smile the same way." 

"Mhhh." Gene smiled at him. "We are cousins." 

He took her at her word, and feeling renewed at the thought of an actual good bout, she wandered outside with Haku until they had reached their small inner courtyard forestall zone. 

"In there is our range, large scale Justus are out, we have barely renovated alright." 

"Alright." Haku answered and jumped into the trees, Gene hot on her heels. 

This is the perfect opportunity to see if my Taijutsu and my Shurikenjutsu has truly improved. 

She was not all that certain it did, although she gained experience according to others, she had not tried it out in an actual bout in a while. Closing her eyes, she felt a familiar cold aura surround her, it was like her frost, just that this was not hers. Smiling, she released her chakra as well and let it seep into the Cold made by her opponent. Inside her, she felt The Kyuubi normally still and silent inside her stir, it seemed he had gained an interest in this as well. 

She felt herself being attacked and shut down, her mind reacting. Catching the ice needles she turned and threw them back from where they came from creating her own alongside the others, spreading the area before moving in the trees, swiftly changing position. 

It was completely silent as the first actual Kunai flew, and she jumped to avoid them, throwing back a few Ice Kunai and two Shuriken. 

Haku is good at hiding.

She noticed and swiftly changed her direction into somewhere less obvious and grinned as she strengthened her cold aura letting the mist seep out into the surroundings becoming thicker and thicker simply overpowering her opponents until she had her senses in it stretched so tight-knit she knew their position. 

With a small tilt of her body, she focused and covered her hands thickly into the freezing chakra. Darting through the trees, she tried to grab Haku by the clothes, who avoided her by twisting their body and counterattacking. She caught the fist landed on a foot and tried to kick them with her foot. 
From there on, they were focused on a small space battle. Kick, avoid, kick, block, back and forth. 

In a seemingly endless repeat, Gene felt her lungs at some point burning. Yes, indeed, she had not fought with such restrictions in quite a while. 

Left.

She heard the Kyuubi in her head and blocked, caught Hakus leg and threw them full force outside the tree range. Haku turned midair and landed on their feet before staring at her. 

"One question Haku are you male or female?" She asked. 

"Male" Haku answered and Gene felt herself giggle. "I lost, you restricted yourself, right?"

"Oh, good to know. And sure I did, my specialty are large range Jutsu and archery." she took out her bow and pointed at it, grinning. "Quite an Unshinobi weapon, but I like it and I am good at it. You are strong Haku." 

"So are you, Gene, what if your full name again." 

"Genevive Yuki." 

"Ge..."

"Gene believe you are not the first struggling with the pronounciation." 

9