IV Chapter 30 – Anuk – Minions, Orientation and Names
378 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anuk was very happy for Tsukikos Minion. 

Extraordinarily happy. 

Like phenomenally, super, duper, ultra, mega happy, god babies were exhausting, and the minion was a good babysitter person, after they clarified the pecking order. 

Minion took care of things like diapers and nighttime crying, and she took care of feeding and carrying Gaara around when he was nice. And how sweet he could be if he was being nice. 
After their small little Sword battle on the road between her hand Zabuza, as his icy lover, although was the man gay because she would swear to got she was not certain Haku was a woman, although it mattered little. Same-sex couples were as common as female male couples back in the day. 

Although, here it probably was not that easy, there was no artificial insemination and donor ship system for those who wanted kids and then there was the fact that bloodline limits were like Uber weapons and needed to be spread out by blood relations. 

"Hey pal. Do you have like harems here?" Sha asked minion, who looked at her slightly spooked. "Same-sex marriages and stuff? I mean, you sure gotta have gay peop..."

Minion was looking at her as if she was being weird again. 

"Well we do have same-sex couples, although they are frowned upon and outside Shinobi society Harems in the upper social ranks are not that uncommon." He then answered her very seriously.

"Mhhhh, why not among Shinobi." 

"Because most Shinobi woman value Loyalty and then to murder their husbands if they entertain the thought." 

"Meaning most men would want one even among Shinobi, but since the woman are just as dangerous as them they fear them too much to pull bullshit." Anuk concluded and Minion nodded. 

"Basically." He said. 

"Oh. What is your name?" She asked, remembering she forgot to ask in between, rather embarrassing considering they spend the last few days traveling together. 

"Oh I am....well the Miss does not really allow us to use our names, so you can call me Navi." 

"Navi." she said, giggling. "Like the short version of the German word Navigations System." and then started laughing. Even if it was not was the Commander was intending, it was still funny, somehow.

"Eh." He seemed visibly confused, while Anuk was thinking for a moment how to explain that. After all, not every day someone was called after the navigation System, or rather the short version of it. 

"It is something that aids you finding your direction." She said and grinned. "It's a compliment, you know, being called like that by the Commander. Kinda picky on such things." 

"Oh." gods, Navi was cute, he actually blushed on that. 

"And you Miss Ber..." He, like all, struggled with her last name, trying rather unsuccessfully to say something and then messing it up. 

"Gods stop. Call me Anuk, or if anything on last names, Yuki." She started hopping around to make baby Gaara on her back squeal in excitement at the small jumps. "You are butchering my last name." 

"Sorry." he muttered before equally starting to laugh at Anuks antics while she tried to amuse the Baby. "It was not meant in any way offensive." 

"Nah it's fine. Most do. Karura needed years until she actually spoke my language. French does not come easily to people who never heard it before, especially pronunciation is a Bi... wait, annoying. Little ones present." 

"You could teach me." Navi suddenly said. "I always liked learning Languages, and Hatake-ojou-samas sounded interesting." 

"Princess Hatake?" She asked and he shrugged his shoulders. 

"We were always calling her something different. It is like a good luck charm, come up with a lot of names how to call the boss, and you won't be unlucky." 

"Seriously? That is good. She had a quite frightening nickname back in the Day." 

"Well, I do not believe the golden eyed devil is not much more encouraging, positive or nicer as a matter of fact." He said deadpan, and she stopped smiling and turned serious, it was just for a few seconds she let him feel what it took to be part of the Commander's strike force for close to ten years. In front of her, Navi's knees almost buckled over before she returned, smiling. 

"And now imagine people running at the whisper of the nickname Obsidian Blade, if the devil was feared the blade was a god in the eyes of those who knew. She failed once, as far as I know, your Princess. Just once, and it changed her. Changed her much more than I ever thought possible." 

Skipping, Anuk made her way and discarded old thoughts. The stories from yesterday were long gone to dust, this world was different their homes were now here. It mattered nothing of how they got here, or why, all she wanted was to be swinging her sword and for now keep her promise to Karura and make Gaara into the happiest little person on the world.

7