IV Chapter 31 – Enlightment
237 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their new additions made the Hokages eyebrow twitch while the Sandaime who also was present and lounging on the sofa was chuckling in disbelieve, muttering something along the lines '....that is something that can only happen when the other side is one of those Orphans'. Leaving through the window, she jumped to the streets and went running to Tsukikos Bat cave. 

The Bat cave might have found something lately. But she did not get there in time, instead she saw Tsunade running towards her, grabbed her arm and into the back of the street. 

"Tell me Gene." she asked panting. "Your eyes, Tsukikos eyes and those of your cousin are technology right?" she asked and Gene nodded. "Most people think it is a Dojutsu?"

"Yes, but you know that." 

"I know that others don't", she said and shook her. "I know what this crap is about. Someone tried not only to replicate the Senju Wood style and copy the Vitality but also your eyes and that person figured that out, the tech part, and tried to replicate it using biological engineering." 

"Okay." 

"Well, considering what I just found, they were after Sora due to the fact that she is the only properly known person that not only survived but also gained abilities." Tsunade said and pointed at Gene. "Now who knows about that." 

"Well the Yuki, Tsukikos office, her maker, probably." Gene said, and suddenly she had an enlightenment. 

"You mean to say her creator hired those Shinobi. Which means either they have enough influence to affect another village or those Shinobi got greedy and thought nothing much and wanted the money." 

"Exactly, that means they have met Orochimaru." Tsunade said. "Orochimaru want's Sora he is wherever he is continuing the experiments and needs Sora whim I suspect he considers his masterpiece. He was always a genius, in some ways an off genius, but he is the only one with enough knowledge and skill to do something like that." 

"You sure." 

"I suspected it, you probably did too, but you waited for confirmation, continued investigating I know. I simply refused to believe. He has been lying low for years, not a peep from the man, no one knows where he is, but I can tell you that much now. He is the one doing those experiments, he is the one behind this." She said, and something about Tsunade sounded off. 

"The one I need to kill." Gene said and first patted Tsunades shoulder and then went to hugging her. "Thank you Tsunade." 

"Don't thank me jet do that after he is dead and Sora fully healthy." She said and hugged Gene back. 

"I will. Now I have to meet Itachi, tell him who is behind this and then go on killing Orochimaru, should we leave you something to stab if I can manage?" She asked, and Tsunade laughed weakly. 

"Stabbing him. If you can manage, please I prefer punching though. Be careful, Shisui will have my head if anything happens to you." She said. "The man loves you, you know."  

Gene felt a blush creeping up on her and knowing how pale her skin was, she shook her head. "I am fine, I will be fine to don't worry, Tsunade." she said and waved goodbye before stopping. "Say Tsunade I just had an Idea." 

If Orochimaru was behind this and can actually work in Bio Engineering....maybe he can also create flesh tissue, alongside the existence of Chakra and I do happen to know by now souls are a thing. 

"Can Orochimaru create physical bodies or repair heavily injured ones?" She asked Tsunade. "As in, restore them." 

"Technically he can, considering his knowledge and skill, if he set his mind to it, he would be easily able to restore a physical body." 

"I just had a very crazy thought. You remember the Uchiha traitor, or did that pass you in your Lab?" she asked Tsunade whose eyes suddenly widened. 

"You mean someone believed dead on the list." she asked. 

"Yeah, I mean, I had them on the list until now, for precaution. But seriously, we can factor out age if we take the villainy master mind into consideration. I mean it may be nothing but if someone can restore or regenerate cells then age is a factor that wouldn't matter anymore." Gene said looking at Tsunade thoughts running a hundred miles an hour. "That means on conclusion, I mean I had him on the list, but only second place. There are only so many Uchiha that ever achieved such powers, and whise bodies were never directly recovered." 

It felt right to right, and it boded ill for Gene that it boded so right in her gut. 

"Madara Uchiha." Tsunade muttered, turning pale as a sheet. "If it is him. Gene keep your fingers out of it, he fought my Grandfather, the God of Shinobi. You are strong Gene and from a longer range there is not a single Shinobi that comes to my mind is stronger than you. You are by all that matters a Jonin on specialization alone, and if you were better at close combat you would be Kage level. But you have no idea what powers those old men had." 

"I think I can handle it, though. With some help, I do not want to engage them on my own." Gene said, and Tsunade shook her head. 

"No you don't." She said with a grim absoluteness. "I'd say even Minato including backup would not stand a chance." 

Gene stilled. 

"Alright, I will not attempt to fight him before getting stronger."

"Not before you can control the Kyuubi." Tsunade hissed. 

If the opponent is Madara Uchiha I might even help willingly.

 

7