IV Chapter 33 – The Plot
369 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The unknown voice boomed in her head and she flinched where she stood. 

"What do...." Gene stopped herself. 

What do you mean?

She asked him, the Kyuubi insider her snorting. 

I said if the other side is Madara Uchiha then I'd help you, I'd even help you because I want to. Although I am not sure if you would survive it.

"Gene." 

"I am having a conversation." Gene said to Tsunade. "With the Kyuubi."

How do you mean I would not survive it?

I am only one half of myself, and the one who focuses a lot more on Chakra. I have a lot of it, I would and could lend it to you for this battle. Without taking you over, or I could take you over...if it was not for this damn seal. But I wish to point out I am fairly certain since you are not an Uzumaki you would probably not survive it. A body can only handle so much chakra if it is not strong enough. 

Basically, my body is too weak for the amounts of Chakra we are talking.

Yes. You are not Uzumaki...with them, it does not matter.

Encouraging.

Get stronger...physically stronger, build up some muscle. Get those freaky eyes of your into gear, did I mention they are weird to begin with. 

Then he was gone. Like a Phantom. She blinked, well this was new. It seemed the Kyuubi disliked Madara Uchiha, to the extreme. For now, she had to inform Itachi and then Shisui...after all of this he had all the rights to know, and she would tell him herself. Through Itachi also his Mother would get the information, it was the shortest way of Post service. 

Then to the Hokage, Minato-san would be distinctively interested in it, the chance to speak with Kushina in terms about the Kyyubi would also come up again. 

"Damn Tsunade you think I am going to get a free day in a bit?" Gene asked, "I need a holiday or as Tsukiko would say. I am too old for this."

"No, I don't believe so....if you'd excuse me." Tsunade vanished and Gene hushed to the bat cave, where Itachi bad-tempered already waited for her. 

"Gene, you are Late." He pointed out and she grinned at him. 

"But I solved our case." now she had his attention. "Come, the Hokage will be unhappy." 

Grumbling something, Itachi followed her and the two ended up in the Hokage office, entering through the window and glancing at the buried under papers Hokage. Gene wondered sometimes, how was it that those papers seemed to never lessen, only increase. 

"Gene, Itachi." Minato-san greeted them from his desk. "What can I do for you?" 

"I solved our case...." Gene said, and Minto blinked. 

"That was fast...."

"And another one too, well most likely, I mean it fits like a fist on an eye." 

"Out with it." Minato-san encouraged her and set his brush aside. 

"Alright....you remember the Uchiha traitor? When I was still staying with their Clan?" She asked Minato who nodded in agreement. "Great. Tsunade figured out that experiments done on the Kids were most likely, well actually nobody else could actually pull it off, done by Orochimaru." 

"Damn him, I knew it was suspicious, I did not hear anything from him in years." Minato-san cursed. 

"Good now Sora has the Mokuten, Wood Style....haven't quite come around announching that yet, there were things to handle. Thing is for that you need Senju cells, and they are literally known for their life force and so on....so basically Orochimaru may have used to keep a Uchiha alive that was declared death. Now so many Uchiha whose dissaperances were never solved or believed dead and their bodies not retrived there aren't."

"The Uchiha like the Hyuga or other Clans always seek to retrive their Clan mated bodies if fallen in battle." Minato mumbled. 

"Actually the list is Short, Madara Uchiha is heading followed by a former Teammates of Kakashis...Obito Uchiha. Now Madara was the only one of the two who might be capable of pulling such a Jutsu as we have seen it back then off." Gene voiced her opinion. "Other than that, the Shinobi were hired by Orochimaru to retrieve his useful experiment Sora and while they were at it, they kidnapped Hinata Hyuga. Why not make it two flies, one swatter." 

Next to her, Itachi swallowed. "You mean, if he can manipulate cells to such degree, e might as well keep a person alive whose natural death should have come a long time ago." 

"I believe that is exactly what she means, Itachi." Minato grumbled. "I would prefer this to be announced when Tsukiko is back, she sent a letter tomorrow midday she should be back. 

"Alright." Gene nodded. 

"Meanwhile, you two keep this to yourself...this is top secret, understood. I am pulling Kakashi out in any case.....if Obito truly is involved, he truly still lives...no Kakashi does not hear a single beep until we are sure understood....." 

8