CHAPTER 3: GİRL
784 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After meeting the system I was going back home and I started to hear some screams

"ME !!"

The sound increased as I closed

"HELP ME!!" I heard someone wants help but it has nothing to do with me. I will just pass this. I turned the corner and I saw a girl she is very beautiful and two men try to rape her. I use observe on men and girl

'observe'

=====================================

{Name: Cynthia Rudowell}

{Race: High-Succubus}

{Hp:150/200} {Dp:250/300}

{Power Level:

Without Magic: D++

With Magic: B}

=====================================

{Name: Ren Hiller}

{Race: Human}

{Main Skill: Boost}

{Hp:90/100}  {Mp:100/120}

{Power Level:

Without Magic: C

With Magic: B}

=====================================

,{Name: Zac Organ}

{Race: Human}

{Main Skill: Body Strengthening}

{Hp:100/100}  {Mp:140/140}

{Power Level:

Without Magic: C

With Magic: A}

=====================================

'This might be troublesome. The best choice is just to leave alone. But haaah! this is so troublesome but I can't let them rape a girl. Then I have 40 points so I have to kill them they couldn't notice me. Now I must distribute these points. Their main skills are 'body strengthening and 'boost' if I kill first that Zac I can win'

'20 point Agility and 20 point strength.'

{AGI: 55-->75}

{STR: 50-->70}

'Mana Control' I used my only fight skill and I used mana in air and little by little I canalized mana and I wrapped them they still didn't notice me.

'SLASH!!'

They were shocked the scene Zac's head was off.

"What did you do to my friend! Where did you come from why we couldn't notice you!" Ren shouted with anger but Jake didn't listen to him and looked at the girl.

"Hey, are you okay? Do you need help?" Jake asked while looking at her.

"H-Ha y-yes please," Girl said while stammering

"DON'T İGNORE ME!!!!" The man screamed while punching

'I blocked his punch and punch back.

"KEUK!!" I punched his stomach and he falls with pain and I stabbed him and then he dies.

=================================

{congratulations you had killed 2 enemies}

{You have 15 levels up}

{Now you are 25 level do you want to evolve}

{Yes}  {No}

=================================

'Hmm, should I say yes or no? I should say yes, she is a demon too she might help me.' Then I chose yes but a system notification appeared.

=================================

{You want to evolve}

{ERROR: YOU HAVE STİLL SOUL POİNT, YOU HAVE TO DESTROY SOUL POİNT}

{Sp:1/1}

=================================

'What is Sp' I asked the system.

=================================

{Sp: Soul point when a demon wants to evolve they have to make their Soul to zero. İF you can make your sp zero then your evolution will begin'

=================================

'How can I do that

=================================

{The ways for erase sp:

1) Kill someone (1 soul point for every 20 kills)

2) Make sex with a succubus( how high her race is that much good for the future)

??????

??????

=================================

"UH-UHM mister can you hear me" I heard someone and when I looked that way I saw that girl she is a High-Succubus but after saved someone, I can't ask them to have sex with me.

"Yeah I can hear you," I said while looking at her.

"Thank you for saving me mister my name is Cynthia can I ask your name?" She said while her cheeks were blushing.

"My name is Jake," I said while thinking she is beautiful

"Can I ask you something"

"Yeah no problem"

"Then can you make a contract with me? A master-servant contract"

When I heard it I couldn't believe it we had just met a moment ago and she wants to make a contract with me.

"Why do you want that we had just met a moment ago?"

"You see I am a Succubus you saved me and didn't even try to make something on me. And it might be love at first sight"

"But normally people want to become a couple but you want to make a master-servant contract. Why?"

"Because in my race we can't be a couple, because we need sex for life and if we became a couple we can't control this and if our boyfriend won't make sex with us we have to go out and find someone else. But if we make a contract we can only have sex with our master."

'Then I should accept because I need a succubus for evolving I can't waste it.'

"O-Okey I accept, "I said and I looked at her and she is so cute and happy

"Really! thank you."

"So what we have to do"

"Yes we have to have sex first and after that, that contract will begin because we have to know them and the best way to do that is sex"

"H-HAH? O-Okey then we have to find a place" I know that I shouldn't trust someone that easily but she can't do anything to me I am stronger than her and if she makes something after sex I will evolve so I will become strong enough.

And we walk on the street until finding a hotel I didn't care about the money because I already take all the money from the bodies. And I have 15000 dollars on my phone.

12