CHAPTER 14: Explanation
526 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Jake you are a VAMPIRE!!" Cynthia shouted.

Jake couldn't hear what Cynthia was saying and continued talking to North.

"How do you expect me to get the bottle, North, expose the system?" I asked to North.

"Put your hand inside the bag and grab the bottle from your inventory." North answered.

'Okay, I will try.' Jake said.

Jake reached into his bag and took the bottle out. Jake lifted the bottle and drank, and several system messages appeared in front of him.

===============================

{Your blood hunger has been relieved, body functions have returned to normal.}

===============================

'So that's what happened.' I thought

===============================

{Secret Mission Completed}

{All blood skills increased by 1 level.}

{You have obtained 10 stat points.}

===============================

'These rewards are so good now I have to observe that bottle.' I thought.

*Observe

===============================

{Legendary Blood Bottle}

(A legendary rank blood bottle given by the Vampire King Alucard.)

(Legendary Effect: The blood inside will not spoil and the bottle is almost impossible to break.)

===============================

'This bottle is awesome' I thought.

"Yes this bottle is great but remember you have to take blood from other sources and fill it into this bottle." North said.

'I know. But I have to solve this and we will talk later.' I answered.

After Jake and North finished talking, Jake turned to the shocked Cynthia and her siblings.

"Jake you are a vampire and you're not a half-vampire either, you're a whole vampire. Why you didn't tell me? "Cynthia asked.

"Jake you can tell them after you had sex with Cynthia you've turned into a demon and You can tell them you have two bloodlines and an incubus and a vampire. But don't tell them you're a demon prince because you have no proof, you can't prove it."North said.

"After we had sex last night, I've turned." I said.

"But vampires can't turn into a demon without drink blood." Clarissa, who had not spoken in a long time, spoke.

"I have two bloodlines incubus and vampire. I think last night I had a double awakening."I answered.

"Hmm. A double awakening huh~ That's good. We can leave this matter here and we can talk other topic." Clarissa said with a smile.

"Huh? What topic?"I asked

"We talked a little before you came. Olivia, Ameri what do you think?" Clarissa asked to Olivia and Ameri.

"I have changed my mind." Olivia said.

"Yeah me too."Ameri said too.

"What did you two decide?" Clarissa said.

"We want a master-servant contract."Both of them said at the same time.

"Huh~ Wait what is going on here?" I asked.

"We talked before you came, and at first they said they wanted to spend a night with you, but I guess now they've changed their minds and wanted to make a real contract with you. Is there a problem?" Clarissa asked.

"I don't have but is it okay for you Cynthia?" I asked to Cynthia.

"I don't care if you have as many wives as you want, but you have to take care of me too."Cynthia answered.

"Then it's decided that you will contract with all three of us."Clarissa said.

"HAHA man she actually likes you but she can't tell you." North said.

'How can you know that?' I asked to North.

"Actually, you can feel it thanks to your incubus senses, but anyway, I'll teach you in the evening."North answered.

"Okay I will but can we do that at night? Right now I have to go school." I said.

"Won't you join the demon side of the school?"Cynthia asked.

"No. Not now I have to do something first. I'll probably do it on the next awakening test." I answered.

"Okay."Cynthia said.

"And now that it's been agreed, you're coming in the night, first you make your contract with Cynthia permanent and then you're contracting with us, okay?"Clarissa said.

"It's okay I will come this night."I said and took my bag.

"Hey Jake!"Suddenly Olivia called me. I turned to her when Olivia suddenly called, but suddenly Olivia started kissing me.

"This is just a small preview for tonight."She said with a sexy voice.

'Does she think she can get away easily after doing this?'I thought.

Before Olivia could move away, I suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her to me and started kissing her. Olivia's face turned red as we stopped kissing.

"You're going to get more than that tonight," I said in her ear.

"O-Okay"She said with a shy and red face.

They were all taken aback when they saw Olivia's expression.

We left the house and I walked towards the motorcycle. And I got on the motorcycle. Cynthia was still standing there.

"Hey Cynthia aren't you coming?"I asked to Cynthia.

Cynthia's face lit up and she came towards me with a smile on her face. I gave Cynthia a motorcycle helmet and she got behind me and we started to ride the motorcycle towards school.

We arrived at the school 20 minutes later, the two schools were next to each other and we got off the motorcycle.

I saw Alec and his men staring at me outside the school gate. We got off the motorcycle and took off the helmet.

"See you after school."Cynthia said.

I took her hand and pulled Cynthia to me and started kissing her.

I parted our lips and looked at Cynthia and sensed the killing intent around me and that got me even more excited.

"Okay, I'll see you after school and we'll do more in the night." I said.

Cynthia's face reddened.

And Cynthia started walking towards school. And so I started going to mine.

"I think the fun is about to begin."I said and look at the Alec.

10