CHAPTER 16: Student Council.
507 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now it's your time Alec."I said with an evil smile.

"Humph! I will finish you this time." He said with arrogance and self-confidence.

'I guess the reason he's acting like this right now is because he thinks I'm out of Mana. But the truth is that my Mana Zone skill does not consume mana. Everyone has a certain amount of mana leaking from their body. I use the mana I have leaking, I influence the mana around and shape it according to my own will. Instead of mana, this skill requires mental strength. I can't wait to see his current expression replaced by fear and the expression on his face when all his arrogance and self-confidence is shattered.' I thought.

"This fight is being postponed to school leaving time for now." Just as we were using our cards to start the fight, a female voice came from the side.

I turned towards the sound and a beautiful girl was standing there. There was a sign on the sleeve of the girl's uniform indicating that she was from the student council.

"Why!? He also agreed, so you have no right to divide! Who are you thinking you are?" Just as I was about to speak, Alec yelled.

'This guy is a total idiot. How can this idiot not recognize the symbol on the sleeve of her uniform.' I thought

"I'm student council 5th seat Aimee Green." The girl named Aimee introduced herself.

When Alec heard this, his face turned white.

"Now that you understand who I am, I'm explaining why I postponed this match." Aimee said.

"Yeah explain." Alec said.

"First reason: Your lessons are about to begin.

Second reason: Jake just finished his 10-man bout, so it's very unfair to him right now. It doesn't matter if Jake accepts this match or not.

Third reason: 9 students have already died, this place needs to be cleaned and the competition must be in the arena under fair conditions." Aimee explained.

Aimee made a few moves on her student card and the barrier around us was lifted. The paramedic began to take Kana to the infirmary. Others also went to remove the dead students and inform their families. All of these students were already rich family children, so families won't care much. Because their fathers probably have more than 1 wife, and since all of these students are C or D rank, they are not in an important position in the family.

"Now everyone back to their classes! Jake you stay here for a moment." Aimee shouted.

I turned to her when she called me just as I was leaving. Everyone had left, now only Aimee and I were in the garden.

"You're probably wondering why I left you here. I have a proposition for you, so come to the student council room during lunch break. Also give me your card." Aimee said.

"All right, I'll come." I said and I give my card to her.

She took my card and brought it closer to her own.

Then she gave my card back to me, the only difference is that this time F rank on my card changed to C+ rank.

"A rank up?" I said with surprise.

"Of course, you just defeated 10 people above you, and some were C and some were D, so you defeated people at least two ranks above you and not only did you defeat them, you are skilled enough to kill them. If you beat or kill Alec in the next match, you will move to B+ rank." Aimee said with smile.

"I will, don't worry." I said with an smile.

"Don't forget to come during lunch break." Aimee said with a smile and left.

I went back to my class normally, it was normal for me but I felt that people were looking at me with fear and that made me a little happy. Of course, it was a little sad that the beautiful girls were afraid, but in the end, I can get them whenever I want. But the strange thing was that not all the girls were looking with fear, some were looking with a kind of lust.

"Those girls don't care if you kill. They want you because you're strong. But you don't have to take them into your harem anyway, but you can fuck them pointlessly, even enslave them if you want." North explained.

I returned to the classroom and the lessons proceeded as usual. It was lunch break so I started going to the Student Council room.

*KNOCK  *KNOCK

"Come in." I knocked on the door and heard a girl's voice.

I went inside and it was full of beautiful girls. There were 11 people in total, 1 president and 10 members.

"Welcome Jake Snowtail." President spoke.

"I found it pleasant, and although I thank you for your invitation, I wonder why I was invited here." I said

"You don't have to be so respectful. You can speak normally. I'm Natalia Shade." President Natalia introduced herself.

"I'm glad, as you know, I'm Jake Snowtail." I said.

"Now let me tell you why you are here. I want to invite you to the Student council." Natalia said.

"May I ask why?" I said with a surprise face.

"This is because we have been following you for a long time, we were aware of your skills for a while, but we couldn't invite you because your rank is so low, but now if you beat Alec tonight and we don't care if you kill him, you will have met the requirements to join the student council, you are already one of the best academically." Natalia explained.

"I understand." I said.

"Then what do you think about my offer?" Natalia said with smiling face.

"What benefits can I get if I participate? And may I ask why there are no men here?" I asked.

"First of all, the student council doesn't have to attend every class, and you'll also get a special permit, which will grant you access to places only available to student council members. Also because we think you are the only man worthy of being here there are no other men and seat 8 here Rina is a master at sensing intentions and she said that other men other than you are all misfits." Natalia said

'I wonder if she sensed my intentions towards them.' I thought.

"Don't worry. Thanks to the sheath you create with this mana zone, your intent is much less leaked. To give an example, your intent on how much you want to fuck has been leaked, just the pretty parts. So don't worry." North said.

"I understand then let me decide after school, I will explain my decision to you right after the competition." I said.

"Don't tell me you're going to reject them." North said.

'Of course no, I'm thinking of joining, but first I have to meet with the school principal.' I answered.

Everyone stared at me, then the President burst out laughing.

"Okay, we'll be watching you. But why are you asking for time if you're not sure you're going to win?" Natalia said.

"Of course no, I'm sure I'll win, I'll just wait a little while I want to focus on Alec during the fight. I want to focus on how much pain I can cause." I said the last part to myself.

"Okay see you." Natalia said and I left the room.

11