CHAPTER 17: School Principal (+18)
628 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay see you." Natalia said and I left the room.

After I left the room, I looked at the clock, there was still 30 minutes left for the lunch break. And I walked towards the principal's office.

I came to the door and knocked.

*KNOCK  *KNOCK

"Come in." The voice of a mature beautiful woman came. I walked in with a smile.

"Principal do you have a minute?" I asked with a smile.

"Jake, why did it take you so long to get here?" Her face lit up at first when she heard my voice, but then she continued with a mischievous pout.

"Did not you hear it? The student council called me into their room. So as an apology, I'm going to do something nice for you for these 30 minutes, Vanessa." I said with smile.

And yes that is our principal, Vanessa Shade. She has a pretty hourglass figure, though not as big as Celina's boobs and ass, but she's pretty enough to make any man who looks at her think about her all night.

We have a relationship with Vanessa. My relationship with Vanessa started at the beginning of this period. I caught her in her room trying to satisfy herself. She forgot to lock the door of the room and was masturbating. She was a little embarrassed himself when I walked in and saw Vanessa, but then she succumbed to his own lust and started kissing me. Right after, we made love for a long time that day in her room and after school. Her story was that her husband started cheating on her and he hadn't done any sexual acts with Vanessa for over 3 months, even split the beds. Vanessa also started to satisfy this hunger by masturbating in her room at school. Until we started our relationship with her after I entered her room, I come here almost every day at lunch break and we make love with her.

I sat in the large armchair right in front of Vanessa's desk and looked at Vanessa. A smile immediately appeared on her face and she sat down on my legs.

Vanessa seemed as light as a feather to me at the moment, as my strength had increased.

"Hahah! I really didn't expect this at all. You really conquered this mature beauty. You can put him under your hypnosis and make him do whatever you want." North said.

'I really don't want to get her into something like that. I'm going to make her addicted to me.' I answered.

"Okay." North said.

Back to Vanessa again.

"Vanessa is your daughter's name Natalia?" I asked.

"Yeah, why did you ask?" Vanessa answered.

"When I went to the student council, the president's name was Natalia Shade, and since you have the same last name, I wondered if you were related. And I must say, it is obvious from whom he took the girl's beauty." I said with charming smile.

"I'm an old woman, I don't think I'm that beautiful." Vanessa said. But her face was red.

"You are doing yourself an injustice. How can someone tell a woman like you that she looks really bad? You stand on the heights of beauty. And don't forget that you belong completely to me. Besides, my woman never looks bad." I said.

"D-do I totally belong to you?" She said with a red face, she had an expression of both joy, shyness, and surprise.

"Of course, you totally belong to me. It's been like this since our first time." I said with a smile.

I suddenly started kissing her.

"Haah~" Her eyes sparkled with lust as I paused our kiss.

I moved my hands. And I started touching her breasts. Using my other hand, I started touching the top of her panties. I touched her clit and started touching Vanessa's pussy. Vanessa's moans grew louder as I touched it.

Vanessa's wetness began to rise, and her moans increased as soon as she said my name. It started a big groan and started to cum in an instant.

Her eyes rolled back and she began to faint. Vanessa recovered quickly due to her high level, but she was still burning with lust.

"Did it really feel that good?" I buried my head in Vanessa's hair, then whispered in her ear.

"Yeesshh~ Jake you are awesome. And I am completely yours." She said in a tone of pleasure.

"Of course you're totally mine. Now we have 15 minutes to go so we can't have sex but you can give me a quick blowjob." I said directly to her ears.

"Yes I will do." She said with pleasure.

Vanessa is always completely obedient after cum this much.

Vanessa landed right in front of me and stared at me hungrily. I immediately unzipped my pants and my already throbbing penis came out of my pants. My penis came out of the pants and Vanessa wasted no time approaching and licking my penis.

She looked really hungry as she continued to lick. After a few minutes she started to put my penis in her mouth

*SLURP *SLURP

Sucking sounds came from her mouth, continued for 10 minutes, and I finally ejaculated in her mouth.

"I am cumming your mouth drink all of it."I said in an authoritative tone.

I cum in Vanessa's mouth and watched Vanessa drink it all.

I put my hand on Vanessa's head and started to caress it.

"Good, You did a good job." I said.

"Thanks." She thanked me with a grisly smile like a young girl.

"Now I have to get ready and go, the break will be over soon." I said with smile.

"Hmm~ Okay do you want to come here after school?" Vanessa asked.

"I can't, I have some work for the evening." I said.

"O-okay" Vanessa said with a sad face.

"How about I come to you next weekend, when your husband isn't home, let me know one day and I'll come and what do you say?" I said.

"Okay, I will let you know." Vanessa answered with a happy face.

We stood up and I put my penis back in my pants and zipped it up.

"Could your job tonight be about the girl you went to school with?" Vanessa asked in a questioning voice but with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Are you jealous?" I said with smile.

"You won't leave me, will you?" This time she sounded really sad.

"Of course I will not leave you. That girl's name is Cynthia and she doesn't care that I have lots of girlfriends." I responded by stroking Vanessa's cheek.

"Does she know about our relationship?" Vanessa asked.

"No. Not for now." I answered.

"Okay." Vanessa said.

After getting ready, I walked towards the door.

*SPANK!

I spanked Vanessa's ass as I walked to the door.

"Wh-what is that for?" Vanessa asked with surprised face.

"I did it so you wouldn't humiliate yourself again. If I hear you humiliate yourself again, I'll fuck you until you can't walk for days, okay?" I said with smile.

"Okay." Vanessa answered, her eyes shining with happiness.

I went out of the room.

'I both thank and curse Vanessa's husband. Curse him for making such a woman cry and cheat. I thank you because thanks to him I have made such a woman mine.' I thought and walked towards to my class.

8