CHAPTER 21: Discipline Committee And New Subtitle
445 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay, I will go now." I answered and went to student council room.

*KNOCK  *KNOCK

I knocked the door.

"Come in" I heard president's voice and I came in.

I looked around the room and all the members were here.

"So did you think that our offer?" President Natalia asked.

"I did. And my answer is yes. I accept your offer." I answered.

"Now let's perform your rank up." Natalia said.

"Okay." I said and give my card to Natalia.

She did some tricks on my card and gave it back to me. When I took my card, the first thing I noticed was that my rank was no longer C+, not even the B+ they promised. The rank written was A.

"Could you spell it wrong? I've been told I'm going to be B+ but it says A here." I asked.

"True, we were going to give you a B+ in the first place. But the way you beat Alec was completely one-sided. With such a show of strength, B+ would be too little. Since you beat a B rank like Alec so easily, the least we could give you would be A." Natalia answered.

"Is that okay? I mean Alec wasn't even strong enough. Even I disappointed." I said.

When I finished my sentence, I heard chuckles from the girls in the room.

"In fact, Alec's attacks were powerful, but your voice sounded like your moves were completely aimed at the gaps. He was also at the peak of Alec B rank. It was very close to being B+. So what happened wasn't that he was weak, it was that you were strong. You also destroyed everything he did without giving Alec any counterattack. So you actually tortured him both mentally and physically." Natalia said with chuckle.

"Are sure? I s that okay?" I said because I couldn't believe what they were saying that Alec was still strong. So for me, Alec was so weak.

"That's good. We will now assign you to a division. You will enter the disciplinary committee as the 9th seat." Natalia said with smile.

"Huh! Discipline Committee?" I asked.

"Oh, we didn't told you? Currently the Student council is full. So you will be working under seat 5 Aimee. But you can also come here because we like you. So you can treat us like a friend instead of an subordinate-superior relationship." Natalia said.

"Okay." I answered.

"Now we need to find a title for you." Natalia said.

"Huh. A title why?" I asked.

"This is a tradition and rule. When someone reaches the rank of A and joins any faction of the School, the person is given a title. And since you got the A rank and joined the Discipline committee, we should give you a title." Natalia said.

"Actually, we thought of one and thought we'd ask you." Aimee said.

"The most famous title in school is Aimee's." Natalia said.

"Is that so? Can you tell me?" I asked.

"Of course Aimee's title is -Punisher-. She was given this title because of her devotion to school rules and her love of punishing those who break the rules." Natalia said.

I looked at Aimee, her face seemed unresponsive, but I noticed the slight pinkness on her cheeks.

"Okay, we're not here to discuss my title. We're gathered here to give Jake a title." Aimee said.

"Then would you like to say it as his supervisor?" Natalia said to Aimee.

"Okay. Your title is Dark Knight." Aimee said.

"May I ask why?" I asked.

"A dark knight who isn't afraid to get his hands on dirty work. He is someone who has no problem killing and torturing. But another reason why we gave this title is the color of her eyes and hair. We've given you the title of Black Knight because it matches your hair and eye color. Do you accept? " Aimee explained and asked.

"I accept." I answered and a system message appeared.

===========================

{A new subtitle has been added}

{Dark Knight}

(You will now be known to the people of the school as the 9th seat of the Disciplinary Committee, the Dark Knight.)

{You earned 10 Job coins}

(You will earn 10 Job coins every 12 hours due to the effect of the subtitle.)

===========================

'That's great.' I thought.

All of a sudden I heard Rika's giggle in 8th seat. I looked at her.

"You really liked your title huh?" Rika said with a shy face.

'Of course, she had sensed my intentions.' I thought.

"Yeah, I actually liked." I answered.

"Okay, from now on you are Discipline Committee's 9th seat Dark Knight, Jake Snowtail."Natalia said with excitement.

"I will do my jobs properly." I said.

Aimee went into the next room and brought me a matching disciplinary committee student outfit. And then she gave me a bracelet with some kind of stone on it.

I just used observe.

==========================

{Small storage bracelet.}

(A bracelet with an area of ​​1 square meter inside.)

{Status: Good}

{Contents}

(Five disciplinary committee school uniforms.)

==========================

"What is that?" I asked.

"It's a storage bracelet. There is 1 square meter of space in it, since you can't take your clothes with you, I'm giving you this. And it's yours now. Each member has one of these items and they are given in case you need them. In addition, the food you put in it does not spoil. And if you put hot food it stays hot, if you put something cold it stays cold." Aimee explained.

" Okay, thank you." I said to Aimee and everyone.

"Tomorrow I expect you at the disciplinary committee. You must arrive 30 minutes before the first lesson." Aimee said.

"Okay, I will come." I answered and left the room.

'Now I have to have a good time with the sexy nurse.' And I proceeded towards the infirmary.

7