CHAPTER 22: Playing With The Sexy Nurse And Adding New Servant (+18) (I)
534 10 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Now I have to have a good time with the sexy nurse.' And I proceeded the infirmary.

I came in front of the infirmary and felt two presences from within. One has to be Pearl and the other is Kana. Looks like Kana is still sleeping. Let Kana continue to sleep because this will be the only time she sleeps as herself.

I opened the door. And I saw Pearl sitting there in the chair.

"What are you doing there. I think I need a medical exam. And I need the help of this beautiful and sexy nurse." I said.

"Jake! Why are you here?" Pearl asked with surprised and red face.

'So she's trying to ignore it? It won't work.' I thought.

I started walking towards Pearl. Pearl's face started to turn red as I got closer, she was definitely looking for a place to escape right now, but she couldn't escape from me. I had arrived without even noticing.

"J-Jake what are you doing?" Pearl said with stammering and red face.

"Pearl, did you forget your promise?" I asked.

"Wh-what promise?" Pearl was ignoring it, but her red face color and excitement really betrayed her.

"Hoh~ Did you forgot then I should remember to you." I said and kissed her.

"Mmmf" Pearl let out a small moan but didn't resist. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes glowed with lust.

"Do you remember now? If you still don't remember, shall I continue, maybe then you will." I said with smile.

"Jake are you sure? If you continue we can't go back." Pearl had a timid and sensual, yet expectant expression on her face.

"That's my answer." I said and continued to kiss her.

"Are you really okay with me?" I broke our kiss but Pearl asked again.

"Ahh! Stop these questions from now on you are my woman okay?" I said with authoritative voice.

Her eyes were shining with happiness.

"Yes, from now on I am your woman. So tell how many girlfriends do you have?" Pearl asked.

"Do the numbers bother you?" I said with smile.

"No, but I have to know what is my number." Pearl said.

"There are several. Don't ask me for your number because you are all number 1 to me." I said.

"Just tell me how many?" Pearl said with serious voice.

"Okay, with you 6." I said.

"6!? Who are they, tell me." Pearl said with shocked face and voice.

"I will tell you later. But first we should continue." I said and kissed her.

"Okay, but you have to tell me after this." Pearl said.

"Okay, but you have to keep your promise." I said with smile.

"Wh-what promise?" Pearl said with red face.

"Did you forget, look I have no injury even little bit so where is my sexy nurse?" I asked.

"Aren't I sexy enough?" Pearl asked.

"You can't trick me. Now put on something more sexy. Or make this uniform more sexy." I said.

"But what if Kana wakes up." Pearl said.

"Are you still resisting, just do as I say. Do not worry." I said with authoritative and smile.

"Okay." Pearl said and got up from the chair and walked to the other room.

I sat on the couch and waited for Pearl to arrive. But I felt a presence, turned my head in that direction and looked at the curtained bed where Kana lay.

'So she woke up.' I thought and I walked towards it.

I pulled the curtain and she gave me a scared look with a red face.

'So she was watching' I thought.

"Hey what are you doing?" Kana asked.

"The person who watches the relationship of two lovers with a red face asks me?" I said.

Kana's face reddened even more. I even noticed the wetness between her legs.

'So just watching us got her wet.' I thought.

"I had no choice, what should I do? You are the one who forgets that there is another person here and does sexual things here." Kana said with red face.

'It might be good to mind control her right now. But I have to block Pearl's entry.' I thought.

*Mana Zone

I used my skill and blocked the door from opening and also prevented the sound from coming out.

"Hey Kana look at me." I said.

*The Hypnotic Eyes Of The Charming Demon

I used my skill and the moment she looked at me her eyes went blank.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Kana Rudra." She said with an unresponsive face.

'She is the daughter of Rudra, one of the 10 largest companies in Vermilion country.' I thought.

"What is you class?" I asked.

"I am a healer priestess." Kana said.

"Is there something secret about your class?" I asked.

"Yes, If I want to be a demon. I may be a demon priestess but this change is permanent so I still haven't gone to a god as a priestess. I still have to make a choice." Kana explained.

"Do you have sister or brother?" I asked.

"I have two Sisters. One of them is older but other is younger." Kana said.

"Do any of your siblings study here?" I asked.

"Both of them here. Older sister in an upper class. The younger one is in the lower class." Kana said.

"Okay, Kana from now on you will do whatever I say to you. I am you master." I said.

"Yes from now on I am your servant. And I will do what you say." Kana said.

"Now forget about the conversation between us. And sleep when you wake up, you won't remember our conversation, but you will be under my command. I'll take care of you after I'm done." I said.

"Yes, master." Kana said and slept.

I closed the curtain again. And I went back to my seat. I withdrew my Mana Zone skill and continued to sit. A few minutes later the door opened and Pearl walked in.

Pearl is wearing a tight white nurse's uniform. She wore an open chest and a bulging black bra inside. The bottom of her uniform accentuated her ass. And so short that I could see the black panties inside. She also wore black sexy stockings on her legs. It was like a sexy harmony of black and white. It was even more of a perfect fit.

All this outfit and her shining emerald eyes and green hair added a sex appeal that would force any man to be her slave. But now it's all mine.

"You are looking fantastic. I want you so bad now." I said and her face reddened.

"You are my boyfriend now so of course I will dress for you. And you can come and get me whenever you want." Pearl said.

It shocked me a little that she talked like that, but now I had permission, so now I can come and have sex with her at school whenever I want.

"So come on and let's start the fun." I said with smile.

6