CHAPTER 34: Major Brown
310 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A man was shouting and complaining at Alec's house right now. That man is Major Brown Alec's uncle. Alec's mother's brother.

"Rose, how did you let that happen."

Yes Alec's mother's name is Rose Brown Smith.Rose has a redheaded, blue-eyed, mature mom-type presence. Alec's surname is Smith. When Rose married, she added Alec's father's surname, Smith, to the end of her own name, and changed her name to Rose Brown Smith. That's why Alec's name is Alec Smith.

Neither Rose nor Alec's father are strong people. Alec's father is a businessman who supplies equipment for the military. And one of the 10 largest companies in the Vermilion Kingdom.

"Alec entered that competition himself, there was nothing I could do." Rose answered.

"You are his mother why you didn't stop him?" Major Brown said with anger.

"He didn't told me. Alec attacked Jake at school, and in the match sanctioned by the school, Alec died. If he had let me know, I would have tried to find a way to block it, but I only got news of Alec's death." Rose said. But actually she didn't care so much. Because Rose didn't like Alec very much. Alec was always hooked on girls, and he was the kind of kid who always had bad thoughts about girls. She had even witnessed him staring at Rose with lust once.

It was the first time that Alec had shown Rose his pictures with Jake, and she was truly happy. She thought it was the first time her son had approached someone with no ill will, but later, after school, her disgust for her son increased when she told Jake what they had done. Rose is actually a very good woman, and considering the conditions of this world, she is an extremely good woman.

"He's still your son, don't be so reckless!" Rose's brother shouted with anger.

"He was my son. He is dead now. I can't revive dead." Rose said.

"You can't blame Alec just because he's from a man you don't have an emotional connection with." Rose's brother said.

Yes Rose had never loved Alex's father. She had been with Alec's father for their family and had never loved Alec's father.

"My attitude towards Alec has nothing to do with it." Rose said but she was starting to get angry.

"So why are you treating Alec like that?" Rose's brother was very angry at what Rose said.

"I don't like Alec's attitude. He looks at people as if he is superior to them all. There's nothing I like about Alec." Rose said.

"Because he is superior. We are superior to other people. Those who are weaker than us are, of course, nothing more than the step under our feet." Rose's brother said with passion.

"I don't believe that." Rose said calmly.

Suddenly Rose's older brother, Major Brown, started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Rose said.

"I'm gonna teach that Jake kid a bad lesson." Major Brown said with evil smile.

"Don't touch that boy." Rose said with anger.

"Why? He killed my nephew." Major Brown said.

"It was an official competition and by the rules it was normal." Rose tried to stop her brother.

"Yeah but I have this." Major Brown took out a piece of paper. This paper was a recruitment paper and had Alec's signature on it. The person who signed this paper is enlisted directly after school, so if that person is killed, the person who killed it can even be executed or enslaved.

Rose looked at the paper and realized that the signature was fake.

But Rose didn't show it and continued.

"Alec is already dead, no matter what you do, you can't bring him back. Quit now. Also, Alec had the first fight but eventually lost. Besides, wasn't it you who said that the weak should be a stepping stone? Jake beat Alec which means Alec was weak and Jake used Alec as a stepping stone. Now you won't obey your own words?" Rose said with anger voice.

"Why are you protecting that kid named Jake? Did you fell in love with him? Or did you supported him to kill Alec?" Major Brown asked with suspicious.

"Do you realize what you've been messing with me? I may not like Alec, but I wouldn't try to kill him. Also, how can I fall in love with someone I have never seen or met in my life? Let your ears hear what comes out of your mouth." Rose said with angry face.

"Then don't get involved any further." Major Brown said and closed the door.

<"I hope Jake doesn't get hurt. He seems like a good boy. I better pay him a visit sometime and apologize." Rose said with sad face.

3