CHAPTER 36: Gains
359 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was going to be shocked when I observed the bracelet, but I didn't show it thanks to my poker face. The storage bracelet given to me by Aimee cost thousands of dollars even though it only had 1 cubic meter of space, but this storage bracelet has 100 times the space I was given, you probably won't find it on the market.

At my bewilderment staring at the bracelet, the lieutenant colonel chuckled and began to speak.

"This is a storage bracelet. The area inside is 100 cubic meters. Since you are already a member of the disciplinary committee, you know its features. Anyway, this storage bracelet is not something you can find in the market. So you can guess its value. This tool is only available to high-ranking military like us and the most powerful families in the kingdom. But it's not the best storage tool, there's more to it. They are used by the royal family." Lieutenant colonel explained.

"Thank you sir. But can I ask a question?" I asked.

"Ask." Lieutenant colonel answered.

"Is it okay for you to give me such a high grade item? So, I did almost nothing." I said.

"Actually you did a very important thing. Imagine if someone so corrupt ascended to even higher positions. You helped us catch this man. If this man had been in higher positions, he would certainly have caused trouble for the military." Lieutenant colonel said.

"But didn't you realized the fake signature before me sir?" I said.

"This is some kind of test. This test was requested by the headmistress, Vanessa." Lieutenant colonel said.

"Why?" I asked.

"So that we can give it to you." Lieutenant colonel said and he took out a piece of paper from the storage item.

"But first I want to ask you something. What do you want to do when you finish school?" Lieutenant colonel asked.

"I want to register with a strong adventurer guild and become an adventurer." I said.

'After all, I can't tell them that I want to be the ruler of Hell. So I told my plan before I learned the truth about myself.' I thought.

"Don't you want to join the military?" Lieutenant colonel asked.

"No. It would be a little bad for me to go to a tough and big organization like the military." I said.

"If that's so." He said and signed the paper and gave it to me.

When I looked at the paper, I realized that it was a reference paper.

"This paper indicates that you have been approved by me to join the military's adventurer guild. This is in case you want to work in the military's adventurers guild. When you enter this guild, it is not as strict as the military, but you are almost completely free, except that you will only have to participate in mandatory missions." Lieutenant colonel said.

"Thank you sir." I said and took the paper.

"Oh I forgot to say if you enter the military with this paper you will start as a captain." Lieutenant colonel said.

"Isn't it too much." I said.

"This is so because this headmistress wants to help you with her background." Lieutenant colonel said.

"All right, Lieutenant Colonel, you can go now. Aimee can you go out too? I've something to talk wit Jake." Vanessa said.

"Yes, headmistress." Aimee said and she left the room with the lieutenants.

"Vanessa can you tell me what is your background?" After they left I asked.

"Well, my father is the 9th army chief of the royal guard." Vanessa said.

"HUH?!" I said with shock.

"Fufufu~ don't be surprised much." Vanessa said with chuckle.

Right after, we started chatting with Vanessa and she told me about her family.

"Vanessa I want to ask you something." I said.

"Ask." Vanessa said.

"Vanessa, you know my race is still unclear. What would you think if I was of the demon race?" I asked because I've to know to decide what to do with her in the future

"You're asking me if I would still like you if you were of the demon race?" Vanessa asked back.

"Yes." I said.

"Of course I will love you. Your race is doesn't matter for me." Vanessa said and kissed me.

Then we started kissing together.

--------------------------

[Vampire Kingdom Blood-Fallen: Royal Castle]

"Dad is what your said is true?" A girl asked to king. This girl has silver hair, red eyes, and pale skin. She also has a sensual, proud and excited personality.

"Yes it's true Miranda. The true Demon prince, His Highness Jake, has awakened as a demon, and His Highness Alucard requests you to tutor His Highness Jake as your Highness Jake's teacher on vampire skills and vampirism in general. Also, this is your chance to approach His Majesty Jake and secure your place among their wives." The king said to the girl named Miranda.

"My Prince has finally woken up, I've been wanting to know him for so long, I'll finally be able to meet him. And Dad, can you tell me what I need to know about His Majesty Jake?" Miranda asked.

"Sure. His Majesty Jake turned into a demon just the other day. But he already has 4 ultimate master-servant contract high succubus. And he is already a high incubus. He's already become one of the powerhouses at school. He also has an affair with the headmistress of the school. Currently, the 9th seat on the disciplinary board is known as the Dark Knight." King said.

"So when am I going, now?" Miranda asked. She was dying to meet Jake as soon as possible.

"You will be able to meet His Majesty Jake in 3 days, the day after the dungeon exam. You will also be in the same school with the princess of the Vermilion Kingdom in the same class." King said and started to explain what Miranda will do.

5