CHAPTER 37: Princesses
396 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miranda continued her conversation with her father.After the conversation was over, Miranda rushed to her room and pulled out her unplayable and untraceable phone, which was used only by the royal family, and called Stella Vermilion, the princess of the Vermilion Kingdom. They're also each other's best friends.

"Hello Miranda." Stella answered the phone.

"Highness... awakened... we... see... him..." Miranda spoke on the phone with excitement, stuttering and skipping a lot of words.

"Miranda what are you saying I don't understand. Please, first relax." Stella said.

"Huh." A gasp was heard over the phone.

"Better?" Stella asked.

"Yeah, much better." Miranda answered.

"Then tell me, what's the matter?" Stella asked.

"His Highness Jake has awakened, you and me will gonna meet him 3 days later." Miranda said at once.

Stella suddenly fell silent.

"Stella are you still there?" Miranda asked.

"KYAAAA!" Stella shouted suddenly.

"Stella are you alright?!" Miranda shouted.

"My.. Prince... awakened... my... prince..." This time Stella was out of breath.

"Look who's telling me to be relax." Miranda said with laugh.

"Huh. Don't make fun of me. How can you expect me to be calm in the face of such news?" Stella took a breath and then spoke.

In fact, when they first heard about it, neither Miranda nor Stella wanted to marry Jake, after all, it was an arranged marriage. I mean, after all, who would want to be the wife of a man they've never seen in their life? And they wouldn't be that man's only wife, they would be just one of his many wives. In fact, when she was little, Stella had even wondered if she would ever run away from this marriage if she gave her virginity to someone else. But who would dare to take the virginity of the future demon prince's wife?

But all the princesses were given up-to-date information about Jake. And as time went on, one princess after another became Jake's fans and lovers at the same time. The girls were fascinated by Jake's features, such as his appearance, manners, gentle personality, playful demeanor, and physique. Even when the princesses chatted among themselves, these subjects always revolved around Jake, sometimes they talked about the fantasies they wanted to do with Jake and sometimes the dream of the day they would meet Jake.

She even wanted to escape the palace and make love to Jake after Stella fell in love with Jake. They were in the same country after all, but of course she couldn't do that.

Among the princesses, Miranda and Stella are the most obsessed with Jake.

"Stella have you received new information about His Majesty?" Miranda asked.

"No, my information is from 1 week ago." Stella answered.

"Okay, I'll explain to you about His Majesty's awakening and about his servants." Miranda said.

"S-Servants? Please explain." Stella said.

"Okay. His Majesty had awakened in the evening 2 days ago. On the night of his awakening, he encountered a high Succubus and formed a master-servant contract with her. He can currently use 4 bloodlines. Incubus, Vampire, Dragon and Ifrit. The ghoul lineage is still locked. Then yesterday, that high Succubus girl, along with herself, took her 4 sisters to himself with the contract of the Ultimate Master-Servant. Also, the daughter of the commander of the 9th royal guard of the Vermilion Kingdom, Vanessa Shade, who is also the headmistress of Hagun high school, is one of His Majesty's girlfriends. And Pearl Desmond, the nurse of Hagun High, is among His Majesty's girlfriends." Miranda explained.

"That's awesome. But Miranda can you explain how His Highness awakened." Stella asked.

"Well. His Majesty had a friend named Alec. He wanted to have a training match with His Majesty after school the other day. His Majesty agreed, and at the end of the match, His Majesty won, but this man named Alec did not like it, and he attacked His Majesty with a few men he had gathered with the strength of his family. His Majesty lost because they all exceeded His Majesty's strength, but when that man Alec wanted to r**e His Majesty's current guardians, and expressed so, His Highness killed that man instantly with an extraordinary rage. But his strength lasted here and he passed out. Alec and his men thought His Majesty was dead and threw him behind a few bushes, but because of this, His Majesty had an awakening and turned into a demon." Miranda explained.

There was no word from Stella for a while.

"Uh. Stella are you there?" Miranda asked.

"How dare they do such a thing to my prince. I will have them all executed." Miranda said with pure anger.

"There is no need Stella." Miranda stopped Stella because she knows that if she let Stella, Stella absolutely gonna execute them.

"Why should I stop?" Stella asked.

"Because yesterday his highness killed them all." Miranda said.

"R-really?!" Stella asked.

"Of course." Miranda answered.

"Tell me everything." Stella said.

"Okay. His Majesty acquired a strange skill the day he turned into a demon. It can control everything within a certain area. Spells, people do not matter, they control everything, if they want to stop the spell that comes to them in the air, if they want to overload and damage their opponent, if they want to nail their opponent to where he is, his opponent cannot really move or he can kill his opponent in a single move.

He showed it in his fight with the boy Alec and his men. None of Alec's spells worked, and even throughout the entire fight, His Majesty only moved on his way to kill Alec. Without the slightest sweat, he easily gave that child the most painful death. That boy even tried to beg but couldn't even speak because he was in Her Majesty's domain. It was a really great fight, no, it was a great beating. For it to be a fight it had to be double sided, but this beating was only one sided." Miranda explained but while explaining she was ecstatic.

"As expected of my prince." Stella said with happiness.

"Of course he is our prince after all." Miranda said.

And Miranda and Stella talked on the phone for over half an our.

Readers, there will be no other chapters this week, because of my work, I can spare very little time for writing. I will continue from next week.

7