CHAPTER 38: Sakura (+18) (I)
376 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the princesses are still chatting, Sakura's conversation with Lilith is over and she watches Jake from the shadows as usual.

School was already over and Jake had arrived home, and tomorrow was a holiday because the day after tomorrow was the dungeon exam and they had to prepare. As a preparation, the day before the dungeon exam is always a holiday, so that some can get armor, some get weapons, and some just rest and relax and while in the dungeon they can only put their head in the dungeon.

Celina, Ivy and Iris went shopping but Jake wanted to stay home so he is at home.

Sakura wondered as she watched Jake from the shadows. "Celina and the others aren't home right now and their shopping will take a long time, so shouldn't I be closer to Jake to protect him? Absolutely, so I have to go there now."

Jake actually wanted to test his demon transformations at home. But suddenly the doorbell rang.

Jake walked towards the door. The moment he looked through the hole in the door, his heart started beating faster because the person at the door was Sakura, the woman he had lost his virginity to and fell in love with. After taking a few breaths to calm down, he opened the door.

"Hi Sakura." Jake said with a normal face.

"Hi Jake, why did it take you so long to open the door? Or did you have some fantasies when you saw me?" Sakura said with a mischievous and charming smile.

"Sigh... Sakura do you want to came in?" I asked with a sigh.

"I'll came in." Sakura said and came in.

"Sakura, why did you come?" I asked.

"HO~ Don't you want me to come?" Sakura asked wit charming face.

I had already used my ability to observe her the moment I saw her, and the result I got: if this woman wanted to, it wouldn't have taken a millisecond to kill me, but her title explained everything to me.{Demon prince's wife candidate}. But the thing that made me happiest was that he wanted to be my wife. Before all this, there was always a worry in me: "What if Sakura only got together with me for a once." "What if she doesn't like me later." All these worries were there but now they're all gone.

"Of course no. My door is always open to you." I said.

"How is your relationship with your demon powers?" Sakura asked.

I already knew Sakura knew, so I answered without any sign of surprise. " It's fine, but I haven't had a chance to use my vampire, ifrit, and dragon skills yet, so I'll use it in the dungeon exam." I answered.

"Fufufu~ You're not surprised." Sakura said with chuckle.

"Why should I be surprised? I know you already know who I am, so there's no point in hiding it." I said.

"Fufufu~" Sakura chuckled.

"Sakura do you love me?" I asked with serious face.

"Yes, I love you." Sakura said but her face is turning into red.

Sakura's answer made me really happy, I immediately started walking towards Sakura. When I got right in front of Sakura, she was looking at me with rosy cheeks and lust and love in her eyes.

He suddenly lifted Sakura's chin and connected his lips to Sakura's. They started kissing.

The moment we started kissing, it was as if an electric wave had passed through us. It was as if an electrical circuit contained an unfinished and endless electrical loop that we kissed. As this energy passed into each other, we were lost in our kisses. It felt so good that we both couldn't stop.

"Mmf~ Sakura I love you." I said with passion.

"Huff~ Huff~ I love you too Jake. Please make me yours." Sakura said with lust.

"You are already mine Sakura. The day you took my virginity for the first time, I swore to make you mine forever. Now I will fulfill my vow." I said while looking Sakura's eyes.

"Jake you are make me feel so good. I love you from bottom of my heart." Sakura said with lovely voice.

As we continued to kiss, our hands began to dig into each other's clothes. While my hands were kneading Sakura's ass and breasts, Sakura's hand was stroking my muscles while the other was holding my neck.

"Sakura, I can't take it anymore. I want to feel you. I want to re-enter that slit between your legs that took my virginity." I said with passion and lust.

"Jake, I want to feel you too. Since that day, I wanted you more and more every day, but I had to hold back but I don't want to hold back anymore, I won't hold back from now on. I want your wonderful dick in my pussy again." Sakura said with lustful and a voice in love.

We immediately started taking off each other's clothes. While Sakura was taking off my shirt, I was unbuttoning Sakura's shirt. Normally I would open it directly without buttons, but fiddling with the buttons allowed me to touch Sakura's breasts and nipples, and by doing it slowly I was able to increase Sakura's moans by making small touches on her soft breasts and nipples that were starting to harden and erect.

"Jake~ You are such a bad boy~ You deliberately unbutton my shirt slowly just to turn me on and you keep trying to touch my boobs and nipples~" Sakura said while moaning and lustful voice.

"You're the one who made me like this, so you have to put up with it and let me do whatever I want to you. My wife candidate." I said with smile and I whispered the last sentence in her ear.

"S-so you knew?" Sakura said.

"Yes my love." I said and at the same time my one hand had left Sakura's ass and I was shoving it into the pants Sakura was wearing and touching her cunt over Sakura's panties. She was already completely wet.

Announcement
Readers, there will be a disruption in the novel for a while. There's a problem with my computer and I've been hired to buy a new computer so the weekly chapters will be reduced. Don't worry about the other novel, it will continue, at least until it reaches the same number of chapters as this one. Don't worry, I'm not finishing this novel, it's just that the next chapters will be interrupted during the week. For example, instead of 3 chapters, 2 chapters or 1 chapter, but the episode will definitely come.
5