CHAPTER 39: Sakura (+18) (II)
408 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes my love." I said and at the same time my one hand had left Sakura's ass and I was shoving it into the pants Sakura was wearing and touching her cunt over Sakura's panties. She was already completely wet.

I started touching my fingers inside Sakura's pants, over her panties, playing with her cunt and touching her clit. Every movement I made with my fingers increased Sakura's moans. As Sakura's moans grew louder, my hand quickened and I realized that my hand was soaking wet. The things I really did made Sakura ejaculate. Sakura is looking at me with a smile on her face and rosy cheeks.

"You really like to play with me from there. But now I want to move onto the main dish." Sakura said with charming and lustful voice and face.

"Certainly. But let's do this in my room, it'll be a problem if Celina, Ivy and Iris show up." I said with charming smile.

"Oka-" Before Sakura could finish her word, I immediately grabbed her and lifted her into my lap like a princess.

"Wha- Jake what are you doing?" Sakura asked with red and surprised face.

"Of course I'm carrying you to my bed. My wife candidate." I said while I whispered the last part in her ear.

I immediately started walking towards my room with Sakura in my arms. I opened my room door and took Sakura to my bed and laid her on my bed. The reddish glow of the sunset touched Sakura's body through the slight slit in my window, Sakura was lying on my bed with an charming body.

I immediately started walking to the bed and stood over Sakura in the missionary position.

"I love you Sakura." I said with charming voice.

"I love you too Jake. Please kiss me and make love with me." Sakura said with lustful and charming voice.

"Of course. You are mine.You will be mine forever." I said and started to kiss Sakura.

As soon as Sakura and our lips touched, that electric feeling gripped us again, but this time we didn't hold back. Our kiss with Sakura became more and more wild. The room started to fill with my moans and Sakura.

"Ahh~ Jake~ I love you~ Please~ Keep going~ More~ Do it more~ Ahh~" Sakura said while moaning.

"Ahh~ I love you~ too~ Sakura~ I want you~" I said while moaning.

"Yes~ Jake~ Make me yours~" Sakura said while moaning.

They kept kissing for a while before their lips parted. Jake quickly got up from his missionary position on the bed and began to take off Sakura's pants. Meanwhile, Sakura was also moving her feet, helping Jake to take off herself pants. But in doing so, she was really making it extremely sexy. Sakura is wearing sexy black panties to turn Jake even more, and it turned out to be working.

Jake immediately began to take off his own sweatpants, and after he did, they were both staring at each other with their completely naked bodies.

I immediately got on top of Sakura and we started kissing again. While we were kissing, I brought my already erect dick towards Sakura's cunt entrance. And I started aligning to get it in.

As I continued to kiss Sakura, I slowly started to shove my dick into Sakura's cunt. Sakura's moans grew louder as I shoved my dick in Sakura's cunt.

"Ah~ Jake~ Continue~ Fuck me harder~" Sakura said while moaning.

"I love you~ Sakura~ Sakura~ Be mine Sakura~" I said with lustful voice while moaning.

Jake hadn't noticed, but his eyes were starting to glow red. The last time he drank blood 2 days ago and blood hunger started, but he did not feel blood hunger due to his current horny.

Sakura noticed Jake's blood hunger and red eyes.

"Jake~ Do you want to drink my blood~" Sakura said with charming voice while moaning.

Jake had already surrendered to his instincts, so the moment he heard Sakura's offer, he began to bite Sakura's neck with his elongated canines and drink her blood. When a vampire bites someone, the lust of the bite begins to increase and the atmosphere becomes truly erotic. So, when this situation combined with their current state, when Jake started to drink Sakura's blood, the lusts of both of them started to increase. Sakura's moans filled the entire room.

"Ahh~ Jake~ It feels so good~" Sakura said while moaning.

Soon after, after Jake had drunk enough blood, his eyes and teeth returned to normal. As soon as his eyes and teeth were back to normal, Jake started sucking on Sakura's breasts, leaving small teeth marks. I continued to suck on Sakura's breasts as I moved my waist. Sakura's wet, hot, tight pussy felt really good as my dick was going in and out of Sakura's cunt. My dick really felt like it was going to melt.

Before we knew it, we continued making love for an hour. I was holding myself hard not to ejaculate. But I couldn't contain myself anymore.

"Sakura~ I'm cumming~ Take it all in!" I said while I cumming inside Sakura.

"Cum Jake~ Fill me with your baby seeds!" Sakura said with moan.

I ejaculated inside Sakura and left Sakura a creampie while white semen was flowing from Sakura's cunt.

"I love you Sakura. I want you." I said to Sakura.

"I love you too Jake. I want to be yours. And I'll be yours from now on." Sakura said with smiling.

"Not from now on. The first time you took my virginity, I already made a promise to myself. I wanted to make you mine and now it's real. But can I ask something?" I asked.

"You can ask." Sakura said.

"Why didn't you come earlier? Did you waiting me to awaken my demon side?" I asked.

"Yes and no. If I had sex with you more often before you were a complete demon, it would have awakened your demon side sooner, which would have made Celina understand. And your mother, the Demon Queen Lilith-sama, just gave me permission." Sakura explained.

"Huh? My mother? Why you need her permission?" I asked.

"Because Lilith-sama is obsessed with you." Sakura said with sigh.

"Huh? R-really?" I asked.

"Yeah. The first time you were bullied at school, Lilith-sama almost declared war on the human world. We could barely stop it." Sakura said.

"Oh. I understand." I said and suddenly Sakura spoke.

"Lilith-sama will meet you." Sakura said.

"Huh? When?"I asked.

"I don't know Lilith-sama said she wanted to surprise you." Sakura said.

"Oh. Okay. Thanks for information." I said with sigh.

"Hmm. Celina, Ivy and Iris are here, we better get ready." Sakura said.

5