CHAPTER 42: A Date With Iris (II)
408 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I pretended to get up to go to the washroom, but actually I followed the waitress. I saw the waitress and immediately went to her.

"Excuse me, can you take a look?" I said and waitress looked at me.

'I can't believe he came here with his girlfriend, but then followed me to hang out with me?!' Waitress thought.

"I just ordered it, but I was wondering if you could pour this instead of hot sauce." I said to waitress and gave her the demon sauce.

"Oh, what is that?" Waitress asked.

"It's a demon sauce." I said.

"But your racial identity still says your race is unclear." Waitress said.

"Yes, I just had awakening and I want to surprise my girlfriend later, but if I eat human food right now, she'll realize I'm a demon and the surprise will be ruined. So I want to wait until my next racial test and surprise her there." I said.

"All right, but first I need to at least see the demon transformation and make sure." Waitress said.

'I misunderstood him, so he's a really nice guy.' Waitress thought.

After looking around and making sure no one was there, I used the vampire transformation. My eyes started to glow red and my hair started to turn a little white.

"Well then, I will grant your request." Waitress said with smile.

Soon after, I returned to the table and sat across from Iris.

"Where do we go from here?" I asked.

"I will tell you later. It will be a surprise." Iris said after some thought.

"Well you can choose. I wonder where we will go." I said with smile.

After a while our food and drinks arrived. And they really put demon sauce on my food so it turned out really good. We spent some time eating and chatting with Iris, and then we got ready to get up for Iris surprise, so we asked for the bill. Suddenly Iris started to take out her bag.

"Iris what are you doing?" I asked to Iris.

"I take out money to pay for my order." Iris replied.

"Sigh. Iris, you do realize that I'm taking you on a date as my girlfriend, not my sister, right? So of course I will pay. Now I'm you boyfriend, so I won't let you pay." I said with sigh.

Iris's face turned red as I called her my girlfriend.

"O-okay." Iris said.

I paid the bill and left a tip for the waitress. Just as we were about to get up, the waitress came.

"I hope you enjoyed it. Hope to come again." Waitress said. All of a sudden the waitress took my hand and we started to shake hands but I felt that she was secretly putting something in my hand so I put my hand in my pocket later without looking. After all, today I have to give my full attention to Iris. The girl then shook hands with Iris.

While walking down the road, I sneaked a glance at the paper. And there was a lipstick mark on it and a note that said "call me" underneath, and a phone number just below it.

'If he calls during the day, I will never meet him, but let's see if he can pass the test. He was a really handsome boy and had a lot of demon power, so he's probably the son of one of the nobles in hell. If he's kind and loyal to his wives, it's fine with me to be with him. Well, after all, it is very common for nobles to have more than one wife, and such a thing is essential for an ordinary succubus like me to live a comfortable life. And the way he looks at his girlfriend, it's obvious that he really likes her, but if he still doesn't pass my test, I'll never be with him.' Waitress girl named Elena thought.

Meanwhile, Iris was taking Jake to an unfamiliar place.

After a while we came to a hotel.

"Iris why are we here?" I asked to Iris.

"Let's go inside and I'll explain everything." Iris said.

"Iris, we weren't going to do anything like that until my race was revealed." I said because if something like a sexual relationship happens, my race will be revealed and I will be sent to hell for training.

"Jake, just follow me." Iris said with a slightly sullen face. Anyway, Iris could force me away if she wanted to, so I decided to follow her and enter of my own accord.

We walked in and started to go to a pre-booked room. We found the room and went in. When I entered, I realized that the room was some kind of love hotel room. I was about to turn to Iris to ask what happened when Iris locked the door and jumped on me and started kissing me.

Our kiss became quite heated, our tongues meeting and Iris was really aggressive this time, unlike her usual passive. But I can't separate the kissing because Iris both pulls me so strongly and somehow my incubus instincts want to continue like crazy.

"Iris what are you doing? Didn't we say that I would at least wait until my race was determined?" I said it the minute Iris broke up the kiss, but my body was so hot I could barely speak.

"Jake, stop pretending now I know you've turned into a demon." Iris said.

"We are screwed up. We're done, Jake. You will be sent to training in hell. I really never thought we'd show up so easily. It's just too bad to lose right now when we think we're doing well and even faster than usual!" North said with disappointment.

'Don't give up, you have to find something. Maybe we can get away with hypnosis or something else if we turn everything you take from Sakura into statistics and put it all in my mind. Or with the wheel of fortune or something, think North, don't give up.' I said to North in my mind.

"There is no way, man. If we use them all, even if you use everything you have against him, it won't work. Do you know how powerful Iris is? Almost on par with Sakura. Do you think the Demon Queen Lilith would put you under the protection of the weak? Even if you use everything you get from Sakura, it won't work because the energy you get from Sakura is not even a millionth of Sakura's original energy and you can't do anything to Iris with that much power. Really Done." North said.

4