CHAPTER 53: No More North And Appearing of Ancients
466 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"North, answer me with full accuracy. What are you?"

"Jake, why are you asking this, I already answered before. I am a helper that the system created for you." There was obvious fear in North's voice.

"Hoh? Then why does a sys helper have sysadmin authority? And in order to get this system administrator authority, you need to be one of the creators of the system or you have to be a parasite that broke into the system. And if you're also a system assistant, why were you trying to cling to Jake's soul?"

"Answer North!" Jake shouted.

"This is true." North said.

"North, how do you do that?! I trusted you but all you were trying to do was to strengthen my body and then take over me?!"

"This is for security only. Jake, your mind is very chaotic and as it evolves, that chaoticity will increase. If you get to a point where you can't handle it, I hold on to your spirit. I was created directly by Queen Lilith." North replied, but there was a lot of stuttering and fear in his sentences.

"LIES!!" Suddenly, a loud voice was heard in the environment.

"Did you have to come right away? I said wait a minute~." Amaia said.

"Ah sorry, but I couldn't take the lies of this thing any longer. You know I hate lies." Suddenly, a man's voice came.

Immediately after, a figure began to form in the pitch-black space. After a while, it was in the form of a human, with the only difference that she had four wings on her back. She was a true beauty with a perfect body, with black hair, red eyes, and white wings. If she were in the world, she could make all men fall in love with her without needing to do anything.

"Hey Lucy where is the others?" Amaia asked.

"They're trying to wake Belph."

"Moo! It's our first time having a visitor, but she's still sleeping."

"Well, she is the personification of laziness, after all. So there is nothing we can do."

"I know, but we still have a special guest after all."

"Cough!"

Jake coughed and they both turned to Jake's.

"By the way, who are you and who is that Belph you speak of?" Jake asked.

"Oh sure, how rude of me, let me introduce myself. I'm Lucifer. The owner of the sin of pride."

(Author's Note: Hello, there is a note for you from the author. Lucifer will be a woman, so don't make unnecessary complaints.)

"Sin of pride? Shouldn't that person has to be King Alucard?" Jake asked back.

"Hmm Alucard? Oh that little boy! I remember him now." After thinking for a while, she replied.

"L-Little boy?!" Jake said with shock.

"Hahahah! Are you that surprised? It's been millions of years since I came here from the world, the world has long forgotten me. Even that kid probably barely remembers me. He was a little boy when I gave him the throne. I think his power level was in the SS rank. Actually he was pretty weak but his potential was good so I chose him."

"Wait a minute, SS power level low? Also, if you've been here for millions of years, how do you know the power levels?" Jake asked.

"While I'm here, I watch the world once in a while, and I learned from there. Also, in our time, the SS power level was considered weak."

"What is your power level?" Lucifer asked at the end of the sentence, seeing Jake's desperate gaze.

"A++"

"Ehh?! You are really weak."

"Thank you for reminding me."

"Hmm? But you are really interesting. Here you can survive with a meager A++ rank. Interesting. How much pressure do you feel? I'm guessing you should feel like you're lifting mountains on your shoulders with this power level." Lucifer said.

"Huh? What pressure? I'm actually very comfortable right now, I've been feeling super relaxed since I came here, it feels so good here compared to the world." Jake answered.

"What?! Really?! Are you sure? You're not trying to make yourself look strong, are you?" Lucifer asked one after another.

"Of course I'm telling the truth. I don't feel anything. Actually, it's super comfortable." Jake answered.

"Interesting."

"Why do you always say I'm interesting?" Jake asked.

"Oh? Hahahahahah Sorry sorry. Ahem! To tell the truth, it's very interesting that you can still live here. Not even Alucard can survive here. Ancient races like me can only stay here after a certain power level, but you are neither at such a power level nor are you an ancient race, so it is very interesting that you are comfortable here. I've seen dozens of people dragged here, but none of them lasted more than a second or two and disappeared. Some were even in the rank of S and S+."

"H-How is that even possible? Then why am I not having any problems?"

"Cough! I'm breaking your conversation, but what are we going to do with this thing?" Amaia asked.

"Put me back! I was created by Queen Lilith. If it's not me, Jake will be in big trouble." North cried.

"Stop the lies!! I don't sense in you the slightest bit of Lilith's energy. You weren't created by Lilith, nor do you want to help Jake, you're just a dominator parasite."

"I-I'm not-"

"Or do you prefer the overlord parasite?"

"Huh What is that?" Jake asked.

"A weak type of overlord."

"What is overlord?" Jake asked.

"A life form that does not exist on Earth. I can't explain everything to you right now, but know that they are not your friend. And this thing is, a parasite-type overlord is very weak, but if it was completely attached to your soul, you wouldn't be able to escape its clutches." Lucifer explained.

"You cannot destroy me! If you try, I'll destroy Jake's system and where I'm clinging to his soul, he'll have both a crippled soul and an unusable system! So put me back now!" North threatened.

"This poor little thing thinks he's too big." Amaia said with a little chuckle.

"Gaaahhhhh!!!" North began to scream in pain.

"No More North." Amaia said.

And the green orb in Amaia's hand turned black.

=============================,

My Pat*eon'a Katılın

https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

4