CHAPTER 60: A Mother And Son (II) (+18)
615 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I don't want to see anyone, leave me alone!"

"So you won't be able to see your son Solas too?"

*Pat!

*Gum

Suddenly, there was the sound of something breaking and falling, and the door suddenly opened.

-------------------------------------------------------------

(Lilith's POV)

'Ever since I lost my son, everything is meaningless. It used to be enough that at least he was alive and could smile, but now he's really gone. I wonder if I can go to him if I die?'

*KNOCK KNOCK!!

"I don't want to see anyone, leave me alone!" I said.

"So you won't be able to see your son Solas too?"

'This voice could it be?'

I thought, and then I quickly got out of bed and ran to the door, knocking over a few things as I ran, but when I opened the door, I actually saw him. My Solas. The only person who gave meaning to my life, the person I thought was dead, was looking at me with a warm smile on his face.

"Hello Mother." He said.

----------------------------------------------------

"Hello Mother." I said.

"S-Solas? A-Are you really my Solas?" Lilith asked.

"Yes mother, I'm Solas. Your Solas. I'm back."

*Sob

Tears began to flow from Lilith's eyes. She wouldn't break eye contact with me, but no matter how much she cried, she was looking at me without looking away, as if I would disappear with a single blink.

I hugged Lilith suddenly and made her rest her head on my chest.

"I'm here mom, I'm not going anywhere. Don't cry, I'm your son Solas, I'm not going anywhere."

"Sob... How can you still alive? Sob..."

"After all, I'm your son, it's not that easy to kill me. I will be by your side forever. After all, I can't let go of such a lovely mother, even a pervert who has fallen in love with her son."

"Mou~ Don't call me like that." She said so cute.

"What? is it wrong?"

"No, but it feels weird for my son to say it that way. Kyaaaahhh!" Suddenly I took Lilith in my arms like a princess. Her face turned little red.

"Kyah?"

" Mou~ Don't mock me!"

"I can't help you are so cute."

"..."

"Mmmffff!" Suddenly Lilith sealed her lips to mine and began to suck.

We kissed for a while. Lilith's plump juicy lips were really pretty. And the fact that she's still in my arms right now and her breasts pressed against me makes it hard to contain myself.

"Bwahhh! My dear son, your lips are so delicious, I think I'm addicted~"

"Me too. The whole body and lips and even the heart of Lilith, the Queen of Lust, belong to me."

"Of course I belong only to my dear son."

"That's a good answer, now I'll give you a reward."

"Yes reward me my son."

I quickly went to Lilith's bed and laid Lilith on the bed. I slowly started to take off Lilith's clothes. Or rather, he only had one dressing gown on, but I made sure to touch every part of Lilith's body as I took it off.

"Waahh My son became pervert. He even bullies her mother~"

"You can't blame your son for having such a naughty mother, can you? After all, I am my mother's son, right?"

"Yes! You are my son, so you have to relief me... whole night."

"Leave it to me, after all it's a duty of a son." I said lustfully.

Right after that, I started to take off my clothes, and when I finally took off my underwear, Lilith and I were naked in the same bed, staring at each other.

We couldn't take it anymore and we started kissing. Of course, I started fingering Lilith's cunt while kissing. Playing with this perfect body was really stimulating. Lilith's body was truly the only one in the universe.

"Son~ Your dick~ I want your dick~"

"Hahahahah..."

Afterwards, our hours-long love sessions started when I put my dick in Lilith's pussy.

Lilith's mature body was moaning with delight under Solas' body. Lilith had a smile of pleasure and happiness on her face. The two of them were making love with pleasure in this moment they never wanted to end. Some of Lilith's skills were affecting Solas, and she kept Solas' sexual power constantly at its peak. Neither of them could understand how the time passed, they changed dozens of positions (dog style, cowgirl, etc...).

They also started to use every part of the room, the floor, bed, walls were covered with various liquids of Lilith and Solas. The room was filled with odor, as if it were a place that was literally suffocating. Lilith's moans began to echo throughout the palace.

Everyone inside the palace, including the staff and guards, was already aroused by all these moans and smells. Unknowingly, Lilith had taken her entire palace into the realm of lust for pleasure. All the women in the palace had quit their jobs and were fingering their pussy on the floor.

"Ahhnnnn~ Son~ Continue~ I love you~"

"You too mom~ I love you~"

At this moment, Lilith and Solas had lost themselves to each other. They were not thinking of anything but each other. Even if the world were to be destroyed right now, they wouldn't care. They only had each other on their minds.

Solas's cock moved in Lilith's cunt while Solas sucked on Lilith's beautiful breasts and nipples. And as Lilith had already given birth, milk was coming out of her breasts, and Solas was drinking it with pleasure.

"Yes~ Drink it my son~ Ahnn~ Drink all of it~"

What neither of them realized was that these love sessions had actually been going on for two days without interruption. This sex frenzy continued for two days and nights without interruption.

---------------------------------------------------

(Two days later morning)

"My lovely son wake up~"

"Unn-"

"Fufufufuf if you won't wake up then you will miss the opportunity."

"Hnn What opportunity?"

"Threesome with your mother and the person who took your first."

"Eeeeeehhhh?!"

------------------------------------------

Hello readers, It takes more time for me to write sexual parts than normal parts, so I plan to reduce the sexual parts. I'm not really good at writing sexual chapters.

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

My Pat*eon'a Katılın

https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

2