CHAPTER 61: Sakura
76 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone inside the palace, including the staff and guards, was already aroused by all these moans and smells. Unknowingly, Lilith had taken her entire palace into the realm of lust for pleasure. All the women in the palace had quit their jobs and were fingering their pussy on the floor.

"Ahhnnnn~ Son~ Continue~ I love you~"

"You too mom~ I love you~"

At this moment, Lilith and Solas had lost themselves to each other. They were not thinking of anything but each other. Even if the world were to be destroyed right now, they wouldn't care. They only had each other on their minds.

Solas's cock moved in Lilith's cunt while Solas sucked on Lilith's beautiful breasts and nipples. And as Lilith had already given birth, milk was coming out of her breasts, and Solas was drinking it with pleasure.

"Yes~ Drink it my son~ Ahnn~ Drink all of it~"

What neither of them realized was that these love sessions had actually been going on for two days without interruption. This sex frenzy continued for two days and nights without interruption.

---------------------------------------------------

(Two days later morning)

"My lovely son wake up~"

"Unn-"

"Fufufufuf if you won't wake up then you will miss the opportunity."

"Hnn What opportunity?"

"Threesome with your mother and the person who took your first."

"Eeeeeehhhh?!"

I suddenly opened my eyes and noticed Sakura standing right on my feet in front of me, but strangely enough, her eyes were blank. It was like she was in hypnosis.

"What is wrong with her?" I asked to Lilith.

"Sakura came to me a week after you disappeared. She told me to hypnotize her and do whatever I want with her because, she chose this method because she knew that if you were dead, her life wouldn't matter to her, but that you wouldn't want her dead."

"Mom can you undone your hypnosis?"

"With pleasure."

Lilith's eyes flashed for a brief moment, and then light came back into Sakura's eyes.

"Wh-What is happeni-?"

"Hi."

"J-Jake is that r-really you? I am not hallucinating right?"

"Yep it's me. But Sakura, you've disappointed me." I said with serious face.

"Wh-What?"

"Sakura, I'm really disappointed that you did this to yourself when you thought I was dead. I could understand if you were dedicated to empowerment or tried to focus on your work or even if you were grieving, but I'm really disappointed that you put yourself in a hypnosis and avoided problems like this."

"Th-that's-" Sakura couldn't gather her sentences because she knew I was right.

"What is it Sakura? Why don't you answer?"

"I'm sorry Jake it's just-"

"Just what?"

"Because it was so painful!? The thought of you dead was tearing me apart inside, I couldn't stand it." Sakura's tears began to flow.

"Sigh... Sakura, do you understand what I'm angry about? The reason I'm mad is what you did to yourself. Before I came here, I stopped by my house. Celina was the worst of Ivy and Iris, but it doesn't compare to yours. You know what I like most in my spouses? What do you all have in common?"

Lilith and Sakura were looking at me with curious eyes.

"Your spirit of war and standing up. What I want most is that my spouses can laugh just like me in every situation, and that you do not lose hope even in the most painful event. Because in life, if you can laugh at everything, if you do not lose hope even in the most painful situation, if you stand tall, then you can enjoy your life and become stronger."

"If you despair, you will lose. If only one "if" became a ray of hope in that dark moment of despair."

They were both looking at me with confused expressions on their faces.

"You are right. And I'm really weak, I shouldn't have resorted to such a path. Now for penance... Lilith-sama."

Right after, Sakura said something in Lilith's ear, I couldn't hear what she was saying, but Lilith had a smile on her face.

"My beloved son can you wait a second?" Then Lilith and Sakura disappeared.

After a few seconds, the two reappeared.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Sakura is now under your control. More precisely, her body is under your control, she wanted something like this as atonement, I applied some kind of hypnosis so that she is conscious and completely normal, but her body will now do whatever you want. Oh by the way, don't think of it as a bad thing because that's her fetish." Lilith explained.

"Pfffff... Hahahahaahahahaha!!! I can't believe it you've such a fetishes."

"J-Jake don't mock me c'mon~"

"Oh by the way Sakura you can call me Solas now."

"Huh? Did you awakened totally?"

"Yeah. And my full name is Solas Azazel from now."

"Son, I wanted to ask, but there was no opportunity, did your race change?"

"Yep."

"Then what is your race?"

"Wanna guess?"

"Hm? Not Archdemon... Not origin demon." Lilith thinks aloud.

"Could it be phantom demon?"

"Nope you're all wrong."

"Fallen!" Lilith said suddenly.

"Whoa! That's true." I surprised.

"But how could you have turned into a fallen? Requirements: knowledge of all sins, a high godly power or blessing, a high mana affinity and demonic energy affinity, and enough attributes for your fallen, first wings."

"Namely, I learned all 9 sins, I was already blessed by a goddess, I already have my mana zone skill and mastery in demonic energy, and it was prepared in the necessary environment when I passed through that black gate."

Then I told them about what was going on inside that portal, how I was free of 9 sins, and more, and it was really funny to watch their facial expressions.

"Did you do all this in 1.5 months?"

"Actually, it's only 1.5 months compared to you, actually, I've been training there for exactly 10 years."

"Then can you summon those other wives?" Lilith asked.

I also told them about my wives.

"[Summon all]" There was such an option to summon them all at once, and as soon as I used it, ten space-like portals opened around the room and Amaia, Lucifer, Belial, Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Leviathan, Satan, Mammon, Belphegor, and Astaroth appeared.

"Hello little girl." Asmodeus said.

"Huh? O-Onee-chan?"

""Onee-chan!!!""

------------------------------------------

Hello readers, It takes more time for me to write sexual parts than normal parts, so I plan to reduce the sexual parts. I'm not really good at writing sexual chapters.

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

My Pat*eon'a Katılın

https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

1