CHAPTER 63: Returning From The Dungeon
1.3k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh like the Elm street dungeon 10 years ago?"

This is how the Elm street dungeon disappeared when the person entered, and reappeared when it was cleared.

"Yep."

"It works I think."

We made our plans. And we slept through the night in the great upstairs room, all cuddling up with Lilith hugging me completely from the right, as if I belonged entirely to her. Celina was hugging the other side, while Sakura, Ivy and Iris were on me. Since I couldn't hug them all at once, I used my wings to hug us all.

In the morning I was ready again. I damaged my clothes and looked like I had lived in the jungle for years, plus some monster blood was used and I opened a portal into the dungeon. And I started executing the plan.

I turned right to the entrance of the dungeon and there was an officer there.

"Hello officer, what is today's date?"

"Huh? Today- Wait what the hell are you doing here?! This place is forbidden! Wait did you out of dungeon?!"

"Officer, I don't understand why this place is banned. Last time I came here for an exam by my school, then when the boss died, I entered through a portal and the portal turned into a red gate, I just got out."

"Huh?! What is your name?!"

"Jake Snowtail. Was it necessary to make such a fuss just for a red gate?"

"Young, I want you to wait here for a while, I need to contact my bases." He suddenly made several calls using his headset. And before half an hour was up, dozens of cars came in front of the dungeon, and all but one were state cars. That only car was Vanessa's car.

Suddenly, a large crowd emerged from the cars. They were all coming towards me at full speed, but at the last moment they all stopped in front of me.

"Hello Mr Snowtail, we would like to ask you a few questions about the dungeon and its contents, I hope you don't mind." An officer said.

"Don't worry please ask."

"Then I wonder what type of dungeon was. Environment, monsters etc."

"It was a jungle type dungeon and filled with space principles. Sometimes you would return to your starting point even though you were walking straight. Their monsters were quite strong and fast, and they could also use space principles, so it was easy to miss."

"Then how did you survive there?"

"Thanks to awakening my own affinity of space, I was able to keep up with those monsters and trained myself and created new techniques anyway, finally I completely dominated and killed the boss monster then the portal opened and here I am."

"So you are now a space principles user."

"Yep."

"Bring a measuring device now!"

Soon after, several officers brought a machine with a crystal on it. I had used it before, so I immediately put my hand on the crystal. The crystal glowed black-blue (like space). And the letter S appeared on the screen. Everyone was very surprised, especially Vanessa. After all, there was no one in the world with S-level space affinity yet. Because the Demons Portal skill was not a space proximity skill.

"This is a big event! A young man from the country of Vermilion, the world's first Space Principles user! In the meantime, can you show me what you can do? Of course not all abilities, just a simple one. For proof."

"Fine. [Spatial Slash]." I cut my hand towards the tree in a horizontal motion, then a blue-purple-black slit cut from my hand went towards the tree and as soon as it cut the tree, the tree was pulled into space.

Everyone's mouth fell open.

'It's strange that they're just so surprised at a low-level spell? So, if I wanted to, I could easily turn the area of ​​10 km around us into a crater.' I thought.

(In my opinion, normally in my age, this could not even be called magic. I mean, in my time, the kids used to throw it at each other for fun, I don't understand why these people were so surprised.) Lucifer said.

"Mr. Snowtail, we will register you as the first person with Space principles and S rank, and you will be given a special gift soon. You have been in that gate for a long time, if you wish, the state can offer you rehabilitation and therapy services."

"I don't need. It was actually pretty fun. I can go back to school."

'Did he just say he was having fun after staying at a red gate for over a month? I guess it's true that every S rank person is a little crazy.' Officer thought.

"Well, you can still not go to school until you feel ready. And your principal is already here, so we're leaving." Officer said and leaves.

Vanessa and I waited for a while for all the officers to leave, of course, thanks to my perception, I could easily see where they were, and we waited for everyone to leave, like Vanessa, another S rank.

"Jake I missed you so much!~" After making sure everyone was gone, Vanessa jumped on me and hugged me and said.

"I missed you too Vanessa."

"Why did you go through that door? I thought I'd never see you again! I don't care if you try to get stronger, I care about you. Be strong, be weak, it doesn't matter to me, just let me be with you forever." Vanessa released her emotions as tears flowed from her eyes.

"Sorry Vanessa. It was the best option at the time and no matter what, I don't regret it. Vanessa, I need to get stronger because I don't like to be weak. I must get stronger to protect my family and loved ones. I can't hide behind other people, even if it's the ones I love all the time. But don't worry, it's not that easy to kill me. If you have decided to be with me, I will not leave you even if you want to. I will never leave you my sweet, lovely, Milf Vanessa"

"Mou~ Did you have to add -Milf- at the end?" Although her eyes were a little red, she objected very cutely.

"I can't help it because you're so cute it's your fault. I also like Milfs."

"You don't just like Milfs, you like most pretty girls."

"Of course no, I have my criteria too. I'm not the type to put every girl to bed. And remember, your place is special to me." Vanessa's face turned red.

"Come we're going to special place." Vanessa took me to her car and started driving. While we were wondering where we were going, the car stopped after a while. We stopped in front of a giant mansion. It was a huge mansion with a huge garden.

"Welcome to my home. You promised me last time but you didn't come, this time I'm bringing you."

"What about your husband? Not that I care, though."

"He has a few more hours to arrive. Besides, I don't care anymore, after all, you are now an S rank, protected by the country. The reason I was cautious last time was that although I was protected by the country, something bad could happen to you, but now you are protected too, so there is no need to hide it anymore. If that guy comes, you'll get his ass kicked."

"..."

(...)

Even my other wives were surprised. This woman had planned everything from the beginning and she didn't care anymore. She even started to undress from the moment we entered the house.

------------------------------------------

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

My Pat*eon'a Katılın

https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

2